Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 13:54

They have no real skill at all
they don't flow or rhyme and they wank on about pointless things
Every now and then i'll create a beat the best i can on short notice and invite anybody up to the mic.
i've heard some really cool things and recorded some really great shit.

I've got a more funkmaster flex / DJ hollywood style
I'd b pretty confident i'd win if we ever had a battle

mate you are a joke, i swear Laughing Laughing

shouldnt you be out there getting contracts if your so damn good, instead of sitting at a keyboard talking shit all day Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
i make more money with this day job than i do playing cds at night
and i like to drink to drink and have fun at night not have to work my ass behind a desk.

I'm sorry but i don't see any skill in their music.
I'm not the kind of person who writes certain music off because i don't like it either.

Anybody can make their beats on a casio keyboard.
give a 10 year old a pen and paper and he could write their rhymes.

I don't c why u would stick up 4 them chances are you would be better than them if u tryed
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well thats your opinion,

my opinion is that your opinion is crap
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough
i'm sure you will see i'm right 1 day
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Tassie people only need reply Wed, 23 March 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won a night for 2 at a hotel in north hobart and dinner at this restaurant the other day so i'm going to give it to my parents.
if you guys wanted to organise a cruise we could meet at my house and have a bbq or a few drinks and things like that
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bruny island anybody ?
a nice day trip
no cops what so ever just quiet country roads
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 23 March 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 17:34

same as, kangaroo island has the cheese factories and wine factories and grapevines and stuff...

Offtopic alert!!

Eh? Wine factories on KI? Sure there are a couple of vineyards, but trust me most of the wine is rubbish. My dad's mate owns one of the vineyards there and even he agrees there is a looong way to go for KI to be considered "wine country". KI does have a cheese factory (mainly soft cheese like Brie), ligurian bees that make very nice honey, shitloads of koalas and some very nice fishing/seafood. And no pests like european bees and wasps or foxes!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is kangaroo island ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off south australia,
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just off the coast of SA - it's a popular tourist spot because it's a scenic island (like tasmania) with great local produce (like tasmania) but doesn't have the agressive locals like tasmania who hoon about in Ma61s, 1g powered SA63s, hate SA Hip Hop talent and argue with toymods moderators Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Laughing
your a funny bastard aren't you Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 11:30

Just off the coast of SA - it's a popular tourist spot because it's a scenic island (like tasmania) with great local produce (like tasmania) but doesn't have the agressive locals like tasmania who hoon about in Ma61s, 1g powered SA63s, hate SA Hip Hop talent and argue with toymods moderators Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 11:30

Dead set that brightened up my day
thanks mate

i've read like 8 times now and it still makes me crack a smile
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sometimes i wish i wasn't tasmanian. gee there are some inbred pricks down here. Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 14:54

Sometimes i wish i wasn't tasmanian. gee there are some inbred pricks down here. Laughing

ROFL

GOLD
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

I just thought you mainlanders or otherwise might want to know that not all Tasmanian's are like Mookie and co. Of course, as you would agree, they are full of SHIT.

Mookie is a skinny little negro who wears wu-tang pants with the crotch at the knees. I have never seen him with even a half decent looking female. He is infact quite meak and mild and his mouth is a lot bigger on this forum than it is in real life.

Cheers,
Kenneth.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 24 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On a recent trip to "Launceston", I saw this!

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/537/inbred0045tb.jpg

Gaffa tape has many purposes!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 25 March 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turboke10 wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 19:56

Hello,

I just thought you mainlanders or otherwise might want to know that not all Tasmanian's are like Mookie and co. Of course, as you would agree, they are full of SHIT.

Mookie is a skinny little negro who wears wu-tang pants with the crotch at the knees. I have never seen him with even a half decent looking female. He is infact quite meak and mild and his mouth is a lot bigger on this forum than it is in real life.

Cheers,
Kenneth.

Okay, I don't know where this came from but I think its getting a little to personal for the forums. Kenneth (nice name BTW Rolling Eyes ), as I am Tasmanian, I am also less than impressed with your comment that we are full of shit. Keep it to yourself mate, nobody cares about your miseducated opinions.
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 25 March 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 12:09

miseducated opinions.

?????? Is that a new word? Or did they teach you that in a Slowbart Primary School?

Uneducated maybe a better option.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 25 March 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turboke10 wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 19:26

Hello,

Cheers,
Kenneth.

what's the frequency kenneth?
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in reply to people whinging about tas... whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, who has one of the worlds best motorsport events where people come from all over the world and compete, just for the experience, umm is it the north island? no, it must be TASMANIA, and how many north islanders do it to? um quite a few. whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, whinge about mainland, ok im done.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man u mainlanders are a bunch of fucken arseholes wat the fuck is ur fucking problem u make me wanna come over and castrate all of u fuck heads so piss off and find some other poor island to fucken whinge about u hopeless fucks

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 10:31]

tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i second that motion, all in favour say I
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops double post
dont worry it was my other head

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 10:36]

tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turboke10 wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 13:14

miseducated opinions.

?????? Is that a new word? Or did they teach you that in a Slowbart Primary School?

well someone didnt do their capital cities the correct name is Hobart close but only a c on that one... arse

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 10:45]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

ke30king wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 21:30

man u mainlanders are a bunch of fucken arseholes wat the fuck is ur fucking problem u make me wanna come over and castrate all of u fuck heads so piss off and find some other poor island to fucken whinge about u hopeless fucks

Settle down sunshine. Yeah, a lot of people throw shit at Tassie, but if you check the posts in this topic you'll see that quite a number of us mainlanders didn't throw shit or derogatry (spell?) remarks at Tassie. So, don't get all uncool and heavy at everyone 'cos not everyone participated in slanging your beloved island.

Personally, I like to throw shit at the Frenchies. I think they're country is the polyp on the anus of this planet, their women stink and the men are gayblade wimps. There culture sucks, their language sounds gay and they have offered nothing to better or improve this planet.

I'm all gee'd up now. I'm gonna find a french site and give them shit.

seeyuzz
river
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 26 March 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh frenchies are gay, look we speak french baguette eifel tower french fries pepe le peu, france france france france france france france france
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Mon, 28 March 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have never seen me with a good looking female ?
yet u have never met me ?
Yuo also recon i wear wutang pants with the crutch around the knee's
yet you have never seen me ?
Think your "mr get up get bad"
I've read ur posts they are based on no proof just opinions
which i might add u seem to think you are always right and should anybody disagree with you then they must be wrong.

Personally i don't give a shit what u think about me cuz i know what ever i do will be better at it than you .
Disagree ?
i bet u do meet me this weekend.
I'll beat u in a race a fight what ever
I'm also gunna take ur ugly mrs home with me aswell.

come on mr KE10
Get out from behind your keyboard and back up your mouth !
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Mon, 28 March 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and river:

I hate the way i can't speak french.
Also i hate how there are so many french words in the english language that i can't spell !
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Wed, 30 March 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then all us tassie people lets get back to talking about tassie
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 16:01

ok then all us tassie people lets get back to talking about tassie

The hills are ...well....hilly Very Happy oh and green Very Happy
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turboke10 wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 13:14

miseducated opinions.

Tell that to Lauryn Hill....

Come to think of it, what a well thought out comeback, geez your a bright spark, I'll organise a gold sticker, you must have passed 5th grade!

Okay, back on topic, this is a photograph I took from the balcony of my house. Ahh Tassie, plenty to see and nothing to do.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/the_rainbirds/miscellaneous/kingstonbeach.jpg
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You make kingston look like a seaside town !

those clouds look like they r from the simpsons
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 11:17

and the roads are windy and the water is wet
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 18:05

You make kingston look like a seaside town !

those clouds look like they r from the simpsons

Yea I know, it was a really funny kind of day, thats why I got my camera out (I wouldn't normally sit on the balcony taking happy snaps). There was a storm rolling through and the clouds looked like they were coming up out of the water, the rainbow just topped off the effect. It hardly looks real.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dear all these mainlanders having a stab at us tasmanians. personally i don't give a shit wat they think.. fucking throw everything u got... fucking brilliant...
Hill top hoods suck more cock that your mum, dad and u put together MR1GGTE in fact rap and R&B and all stuff is shit...
so y bother arguing about it. its fucking stupid y people take the piss out of tasmania's for i don't see wat makes it so unique to the rest of oz.. as stated.. we still have MA61 and GA63 down here so obivously there is some obsession going on with hte cars down here like the rest of u so y give us shit for..
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 31 March 2005 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've holidayed in Tassie - and I didn't get it.

Middle of summer - 5 days rain out of 7 we were there :-

That's o.k, I can accept that summer's normally better, as everyone was constantly telling us, but the only stuff we ever seemed to do was look at scenery or visit historic sites - great if you're into wilderness and History, but what do you guys who LIVE THERE do to keep sane? I worked out in High-school that you can judge the City you're in by the hotness of the chicks walking the CBD's streets - By this reckoning Melbourne's "the shit", and Hobart's just plain shit . . .

And the constant joke cracking? It's only because there aren't any New Zealanders around, and you guys are the next best thing. (Joke-wise that is)

Hey hey - Why hasn't internet dating caught on in Tasmania?

Cos Tasmanians already know their their sisters! AaaaHahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, had to Embarassed

Majorly sweeet roads though, and yes: very impressive Dams.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a positive thing that there is nothing to do in Tassie, we get to look forward to going to the mainland because its better than here. Laughing Laughing

Niewzealanders kin feck orf with thir stiwpid ecksent.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 18:44

The roads have ice
so don't think twice
cause u will come undone
and it will not be fun
to go to brake
and find going straight
is now the only option
to take
you see the corner
it is now a blur
damm just a minute ago
I was all good with the scenery of that mini skirt
you just miss the tree
ohhh fark me
your heart skips a beat
and you think how can there be Ice in this heat
You finally stop
and you thank god
that you have been reminded that life is a gift
and you need to find that chick
to help her appriciate life like You do .......

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, but that was shit.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 12:02

Sorry, but that was shit.

why thank you
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat teh fuck does that have to do with tassie ?? i haven't encounted ice on tassie roads at all yet!! maybe rain ?? but no solid ice or even black ice... and we do just about the same as u mainlanders... go driving and meet up for cruises!! plus our raods are in mountainous areas so very windy roads to go for a bash in! plus its out of the way of most traffic and pedestrians being out in the bush so u can go as hard as u want really and its safe!!! plus only 20 minutes from the CBD!! now do u guys on the main land get that!!... its really warm here today btw 27 and quite humid!! shall be good driving the GA63 tonight!!!!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra, my mum crashed a work car (Subaru Forester) on some black ice out near Strahan (Lyell Highway, Mt Arrowsmith) at about 30km/h no joke. She approached the bend, slowed down, and the car just didn't turn in, she went across the road and into the ditch. No major damage but a hell of a lot of mud and dirt stuck in the alloy and the front bumper!

Women drivers I tell ya!
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I'd say that the amount of groan-producingly busted cars left strewn along Targa-Tassie every year indicates that Men can crash cars WAY better than Women ! !

Admittedly, it's because they're not driving like "Women" when they crash - not on Targa anyway! Very Happy
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 01 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're quite the moody bunch, yeah?

Lloyd, get a licence.

Lenny, be in town more often. Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 02 April 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 11:03

ke30king wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 18:44

The roads have ice
so don't think twice
cause u will come undone
and it will not be fun
to go to brake
and find going straight
is now the only option
to take
you see the corner
it is now a blur
damm just a minute ago
I was all good with the scenery of that mini skirt
you just miss the tree
ohhh fark me
your heart skips a beat
and you think how can there be Ice in this heat
You finally stop
and you thank god
that you have been reminded that life is a gift
and you need to find that chick
to help her appriciate life like You do .......

She may be shit but it's still better than hilltop hoods
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 02 April 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josho wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 00:15

You're quite the moody bunch, yeah?

Lloyd, get a licence.

Razz

im not old enuph but i'll have ma l's in june
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 02 April 2005 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude....

ur as bad as me
you're into cars before u can drive them

you would want to hope u live somewhere with alot of fields
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sun, 03 April 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i do mototkhanas and khanacross and i also hill climb ma drive way occasionly Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sun, 03 April 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't know tassie had them ?!?!?!?!?
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sun, 03 April 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well i only hill climb my drivway but i do the motorkhanas and khanacross with the motorsports club of tassie
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sat, 21 May 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's everybody doing tonite ?
I've still got 1/2 a tank of petrol.

Did anybody hear about the older skyline that hit a pole in sandy bay ?
The Pookuckers did it just after churchhill ave so there was no way around it .
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Tassie Talk Section Sun, 29 May 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was born in tasmania and my dad lives in Sandy Bay, I go there once a year to visit. Cant wait till christmas. I just love the cold, fog, snow and the green forests there.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Tassie Talk Section Mon, 30 May 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I have to say Tassie has some of the best roads. All windy and with a speed limit of 110 you can go psycho leagally. Very Happy I was born there and love going there for holidays. Couldnt live there though. Not enough to do.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 09 June 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol yeah mate but u gotta watch that black ice shit!
We hit some just before it was maaaaad but we weren't in my car we were in a ford festiva !
the worst thing it was a girl driving and what did she do ?
Covered her eyes with her hands, Needless to say we nearly died.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 09 June 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl! Black ice is a tad nasty. Never actually hit it though. Here are some awesome photos of my brother driving his car through Tassie http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/PhotoAlbum1 0.html
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 09 June 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaaaad pics it looks like u had fun.
How good were the roads in and around queenstown ?
in that pic "near kingston" where was it ?
it's just the road looks really new but the houses don't ?

I'd love to do a trip like that, I'm planning on a road trip to summernats
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 09 June 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know. Smile My brother went on that trip with his friend. You can ask him. It's RobST162 on the forums. Smile
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Thu, 09 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohk cool thanks.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tassie Talk Section Fri, 10 June 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anybody know of any utes/mini trucks for sale in tassie 2day ?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Take the test
Next Topic:who hates the "crazy frog"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:28:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010339021682739 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.