Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:08 Go to next message
Hi to everyone on toymods. Please I would like as many people as possible to participate in this petition, It will make a difference!
I think Toyota should start to build front engine, rear wheel drive(FR) cars again. So I ask everyone here to put in their say, RWD or FWD? and what car would you like toyota to build again?
Now! I know there will be alot of loosers tellin me marketing crap and why they don't make them.... But noone cares!! do u prefer FWD or RWD? simple as that!!
Personally I would like to see more RWD's... and i would like to see back in production is a RWD Corolla Sprinter levin or wateva its called(I don't own one, but would like to), with a new design ofcoarse but still FR with LSD as standard and keep it fairly light.

All of your comments/suggestions will be sent to Toyota Australia, so don't be a wanker.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 10:58]

Send a private message to this user  
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! Fri, 01 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that wont do fark all lemme tell you now
theyre the 2nd biggest car maker in the world so theyre doing well.
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hole Heartedly AGREE!
Thanks
Troy
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hole Heartedly AGREE With Rona_Drifter!
Thanks
Troy
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Accountants don't care what the public wants , just what sells and is cheaper to build . So there no getting around the fact that fwd is cheaper , but hey BMW's little one series seems to be selling good . Maybe people will pay a little more for a rear wheel drive , but Toyota are hardly in this market . Look nissan don't even build a turbo car 2litre car now after the s15 flopped and cost them badly .
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyota already make a lot of FR cars

toyota austrailia just dont import them
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All of my comments sent to Toyota Australia eh???

WTF did you make those god ugly bloody coronas!!! They are horrid looking things, bog warmer!? what were you thinking?!

21RC, why oh why couldnt we have the 22RC? or even the 3tgte?? would it have been too hard for the bogans at the time to understand turbo technology???

1X, now cmon, that wasnt a smart move.

Toyota Lexcen, thats just dumb. I would've fired the guy for even suggesting such an option.

You are all retard executives, please punch eachother in the nuts for me as I am too real for you.

Sincerely,
James.
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope this was some lame attempt at an april fools joke of some type....
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 18:25

but nothing *small* and rwd.. only the bigger saloons seem to be getting the rwd treatment...

i can see it being increasingly difficult to make a production price car under the 1000kg mark. current saftey standards require such a list of stuff that add so much weight, along with the list of consumer demands, electric everything, half decent stereo, ac etc etc. put the pricing into perspective. toyota's small sports car is the celica/mr2 $45,000 the *average* consumer refuses to pay $45k for somehting that is a tin shell with a motor... i on the other hand if i had 45k would consider it, as im sure alot of toymodders would too. but to the *average* consumer it is almost unheard of.

i think the reign of the *affordable* small sports car is over at least for the time being. look at everything in the sub 80k bracket. all larger cars (with the exception of mx5, celica, mr2) all other *quickish* cars are "hot hatches" i can only see this continuing.

as i see this comes from a variety of factors the "wank factor" so many people say to me and im sure other people have got it as well the "fast car is only cause you have a small dick" , "cant you get girls without the car" , "but you can only drive 110km/h anyway" i feel its no point in arguing with these people as they quite obviously dont understand the enjoyment of driivng a sports car. so its not particularty fashionable to have a *sports car* so people are pushed into purchasing cars that are *quick or quickish* but dont come across as a sports car. hence the hot hatch market increasing so much.

now dont flame me over this.

more women have a say in new car purchases now then ever before. it is something like >90% of car purchases a female has an influencing factor in the purchase. go look up the stats it is around that figure. at the same time women are a minority in the purchases of sports cars. i remember reading a few years back an interview with a porsche big wig who said something to the effect of "we dont consider women when we design our cars" and the reasoning behind this was that only a tiny fraction of their market was women. (something like 8% iirc)
so with more women influencing purchasing decisions and women not wanting sports cars the "comprimise cars" are getting a good foot in the door. ie: family sedan with a bit of grunt, hot hatches or even worse "the i try to look like a sports car but i have 1.5L of SOHC fury stopped by drum brakes and held up by leaf springs. oh but its got a factory spoiler" family of cars.

i know of two specific occasions where someones wife has quelled the sports car. one - guy has an mx5 loves the sports car feel, swears he'll keep it after getting married, says he;ll get a run around if need be. wife ends up forcing him to sell the mx5 and but a laser. end result - woman killing sports car. he is crushed that he no longer has a sports car and is stuck driving a boring car.

second occasion, married couple, adult children left home and independant. husband has always wanted a sports car but never been in a paractile position or finiancial position to buy one but now is. wife approves but sets a list of conditions, she ends up choosing an astra convertable. non turbo becasue the turbo is too fast. again another man wanting a sports car but unable to buy one becasue of a demon wife. (ok perhaps exagerating) but still one potential sports car sold but not becasue of a female purchasing influence.

im not saying all women are like this. infact this forum has quite a number that arnt. hell my own home has one that isnt. my gf has an aw11, the only batte over sports cars we ahve is which one of our aw11's (his and hers mr2's) gets the big shed (casue the small one leaks and gets the car dirty). but the bottom line is that there are more women that will prevent a sports car purchase then encourage it.

at least for the moment the face of affordable sports cars is different and will probaly be for quite some time.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona_Drifter wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 18:08

Corolla Sprinter

just thought id point it out to the sprinter owners out there Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, RWD is good, but this thread's already been done. Let it die bro, there aint no new sprintah powah for ya, killah. Razz

As for the S15 mention, I think it priced itself out of too much of its market share. Nissan needed some sort of base model (still turbo) to sell to the 20-30yo's. I think only mid-life crisis - types bought the S15, 'coz they were the only ones who could afford it!
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they should make the next generation celica (that is if there is going to be one) rear wheel drive and have the option of a turbo engine. How awesome would that be???? The current gen celica has been struggling a bit and this would really lift sales.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica_cam wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 19:52

they should make the next generation celica (that is if there is going to be one) rear wheel drive and have the option of a turbo engine. How awesome would that be???? The current gen celica has been struggling a bit and this would really lift sales.

Not trying to be nasty, but you obviously don't read the motoring mags, eh? Celica, MR-2 and Supra are all dead, to be replaced by a 2 door GT sometime next year (best guess). I think it's supposed to celebrate Toyota's first F1 win - so expect a big show-car unveiling when they crack the top step of the podium. Problem is, I don't think anyone quite expected it to look like happening this early!

I'm guessing it'll be competing widt teh Porsche 911s or Ferrari F430 in both price and speed.
denbydino
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys, i just want to say what a pain in the ass a FWD is to work on, i did a conversion on a Toyota Starlet, from auto to manual,it took 4 days flat out. Mad And how can a burnout be fun when u have no steering? My vote goes to the RWD for sure, u havent lived if u havent drifted in a rear wheel drive!!!! Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mums camry has steering when you do a burnout
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf would you need to steer while doing a burnout? burnouts are ghey
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you can't dorift front wheel drive well you can but it just all relies on the handbrake.
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And how can a burnout be fun when u have no steering? My vote goes to the RWD for sure, u havent lived if u havent drifted in a rear wheel drive!!!!

I agree 100%. FWD's Suck! Noone would own a crappy FWD if they know wat they were missing in a rear!
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't be school holidays already can it.
jese1218
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortuately it is....
He's probly 13-16 years old..gets driven everywhere in his parents VX Commo..and doesnt have anything better to do....
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyota is ganna start making 2door FR cars again, this time all factory DOHC engines with lsd rear end!

APRIL FOOLS!

meh theres 18mins left Rolling Eyes
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

... participate in this petition, It will make a difference!

No it will not, E-petitions don't do squat. Do some research, go to our local toyota dealer and ask the sales person if your petition would bring any changes.
Quote:

I think Toyota should start to build front engine, rear wheel drive(FR) cars again.

Which is cheaper to produce?
Quote:

Now! I know there will be alot of loosers tellin me marketing crap and why they don't make them.... But noone cares!! do u prefer FWD or RWD? simple as that!!

Yes you will get lots of these responses.. why? because toyota is a company, they are out to make money. Which is there a bigger market for in new cars? johnny P plater who wants to slide around a corner or middle aged bob who wants to drive a camry from A to B? who actually has the money to buy a new car? dismiss it all you want but this is a HUGE deciding factor for a company when making a new car..
Quote:

All of your comments/suggestions will be sent to Toyota Australia, so don't be a wanker

It will be dismissed by them, a big reality check is in order.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 19:43

Corolla Sprinter

Supra Celica.

just thought id point that out to the Celica owners out there. Twisted Evil Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto Everything.

Car companies are influenced by how many cars they can sell now, and how many their marketing gurus say they can sell for the next 5-10 years. Anything else is categorised as either helping sell cars, or not helping sell cars.

E-petitions without REAL signiatures from REAL people are very firmly in the NOT HELPING SELL CARS CATEGORY.

Is it clearer now?

Oh, and no they don't particularly care that the next generation of buyer wants a new sprinter. Statistically speaking, by the time you can afford a new, re-made sprinter . . . you'll have a family and buy a Camry anyway! Shocked

(they already make those, in case you hadn't noticed)
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 01:19

Corolla Sprinter

Supra Celica.

just thought id point that out to the Celica owners out there. Twisted Evil Laughing

You make it sound like 'Supra' is the bad part Razz
jese1218
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 23:41

APRIL FOOLS!

I always thought April fools finished at Midday..not Midnight...
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Fri, 01 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope, for the sake of Rona_Drifta's rep, that We've all been had!

81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
regardless of being an april fools joke i agree with toof as i am a car sales person and i come across this stuff everyday

quote from toof

[now dont flame me over this.

more women have a say in new car purchases now then ever before. it is something like >90% of car purchases a female has an influencing factor in the purchase. go look up the stats it is around that figure. at the same time women are a minority in the purchases of sports cars. i remember reading a few years back an interview with a porsche big wig who said something to the effect of "we dont consider women when we design our cars" and the reasoning behind this was that only a tiny fraction of their market was women. (something like 8% iirc)
so with more women influencing purchasing decisions and women not wanting sports cars the "comprimise cars" are getting a good foot in the door. ie: family sedan with a bit of grunt, hot hatches or even worse "the i try to look like a sports car but i have 1.5L of SOHC fury stopped by drum brakes and held up by leaf springs. oh but its got a factory spoiler" family of cars.

i know of two specific occasions where someones wife has quelled the sports car. one - guy has an mx5 loves the sports car feel, swears he'll keep it after getting married, says he;ll get a run around if need be. wife ends up forcing him to sell the mx5 and but a laser. end result - woman killing sports car. he is crushed that he no longer has a sports car and is stuck driving a boring car.

second occasion, married couple, adult children left home and independant. husband has always wanted a sports car but never been in a paractile position or finiancial position to buy one but now is. wife approves but sets a list of conditions, she ends up choosing an astra convertable. non turbo becasue the turbo is too fast. again another man wanting a sports car but unable to buy one becasue of a demon wife. (ok perhaps exagerating) but still one potential sports car sold but not becasue of a female purchasing influence.

im not saying all women are like this. infact this forum has quite a number that arnt. hell my own home has one that isnt. my gf has an aw11, the only batte over sports cars we ahve is which one of our aw11's (his and hers mr2's) gets the big shed (casue the small one leaks and gets the car dirty). but the bottom line is that there are more women that will prevent a sports car purchase then encourage it.

at least for the moment the face of affordable sports cars is different and will probaly be for quite some time.]
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
81LOWLUX wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 10:11

second occasion, married couple, adult children left home and independant. husband has always wanted a sports car but never been in a paractile position or finiancial position to buy one but now is. wife approves but sets a list of conditions, she ends up choosing an astra convertable. non turbo becasue the turbo is too fast. again another man wanting a sports car but unable to buy one becasue of a demon wife.

So from this, we can learn that non-single men need TESTICLES to buy a sports/fast car ! ! ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all well and good to say but often there isnt the economic leeway to buy as sports car as a second car. and if the misses is on your back over it all the time i could imagine it being hell.

im lucky my gf loves cars esp the two mr2's in the shed Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you hear my laughter ???

if not - ill make sure to laugh harder !

man i love school holidays ! - More time to play GT4 and hone my bounce off the walls technique in the worlds bestr rear wheel drives!

BTW - yoda says: All Wheel Drive .. yes .. MM!

nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Corolla Sprinter

Supra Celica.

I'd actually like to point out that it was Celica Supra

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2005 13:46]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jese1218 wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 08:18

rthy wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 23:41

APRIL FOOLS!

I always thought April fools finished at Midday..not Midnight...

meh

well the point is the corolla sprinter is ganna be the last light rwd toyota is ganna make

before u know it the supra will become like the celicas
esk34
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 19:11

ae86drift wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 18:25

but nothing *small* and rwd.. only the bigger saloons seem to be getting the rwd treatment...

i can see it being increasingly difficult to make a production price car under the 1000kg mark. current saftey standards require such a list of stuff that add so much weight, along with the list of consumer demands, electric everything, half decent stereo, ac etc etc. put the pricing into perspective. toyota's small sports car is the celica/mr2 $45,000 the *average* consumer refuses to pay $45k for somehting that is a tin shell with a motor... i on the other hand if i had 45k would consider it, as im sure alot of toymodders would too. but to the *average* consumer it is almost unheard of.

i think the reign of the *affordable* small sports car is over at least for the time being. look at everything in the sub 80k bracket. all larger cars (with the exception of mx5, celica, mr2) all other *quickish* cars are "hot hatches" i can only see this continuing.

as i see this comes from a variety of factors the "wank factor" so many people say to me and im sure other people have got it as well the "fast car is only cause you have a small dick" , "cant you get girls without the car" , "but you can only drive 110km/h anyway" i feel its no point in arguing with these people as they quite obviously dont understand the enjoyment of driivng a sports car. so its not particularty fashionable to have a *sports car* so people are pushed into purchasing cars that are *quick or quickish* but dont come across as a sports car. hence the hot hatch market increasing so much.

now dont flame me over this.

at least for the moment the face of affordable sports cars is different and will probaly be for quite some time.

I think you are right to a degree. I am in the same position myself. I bought a 2003 corolla as a new car, because I thougt it would be a good car for my wife to drive, as she likes something nippy but doesn't care to much for handling. However when it comes to getting our second car, I am starting to lean towards getting something small and econical instead of a GT4 or MR2. I think women don't necessarily push for anon sports car, us stupid married guys just hink about the women to much, and get somthing they would like with just a bit of extra power.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sat, 02 April 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitephyre wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 23:12

Corolla Sprinter

Supra Celica.

Yes well, it would seem some people are completely stupid when they post!

Old school cars are cool, new cars are nice if you want something that saves on fuel and has makeup mirrors... my car is 20 years old Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitephyre wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 23:12

Corolla Sprinter

Supra Celica.

Heh. Us Celica Supra owners know that our cars are celica supra. We're not in denial Razz
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH, Look, this thread has gotten craped up by loosers that think they know everything, so just forget about it! oh and one last thing, i own my own car, my parents do NOT own a commodore, burnouts and drifting are NOT gay, gay is spelt GAY and not ghey!! and if you own a front wheel drive now... I feel sorry for you! But we can't keep our 70 and 80's cars for ever, we'll all eventually have to switch to front wheel drive because obviestly car manufacturers don't care what people think. I started this thread because i was curious on weather people prefered front or rear wheel drive, and if every one prefers rear, then the world has not gone crazy, only the car companies.

I'm Kent brockman, and that was my two cents.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think you should be commenting on people's spelling, man Rolling Eyes
just a few examples:

Quote:

craped

Quote:

obviestly

Quote:

prefered

anyhoo

Quote:

obviestly car manufacturers don't care what people think

that's where you're getting it wrong. they care very much about what people think, because otherwise they wouldn't be selling so many cars! i just so happens that the vast majority of their customers don't give two shits about whether they could drift/do a burnout in their car! yes, its frustrating, but that's how it is Razz

Quote:

I started this thread because i was curious on weather people prefered front or rear wheel drive

so it wasn't a petition then? Confused

and besides, you're ghey wif teh massif aids! Laughing
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

obviestly car manufacturers don't care what people think.

If you don't think car manufacturers care about the opinion of the general public.... then why did you want to start a petition? Confused
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

OH, Look, this thread has gotten craped up by loosers that think they know everything

What makes you so fucking special?

Quote:

burnouts and drifting are NOT gay

Burnouts are pointless, drifting is a stylish, more skillful burnout.

Quote:

gay is spelt GAY and not ghey!!

Wow! You managed to solve your first spelling problem!

Quote:

But we can't keep our 70 and 80's cars for ever, we'll all eventually have to switch to front wheel drive because obviestly car manufacturers don't care what people think.

You think rear wheel drive will be phased out completely because its more cost effective to produce fwd setups? Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, wow, how did they all get it wrong??

What is stopping anyone from keeping their 70s and 80s cars?

Quote:

I'm Kent brockman, and that was my two cents

If there was a medal for having the lamest quote in nine words, I think you would get it.

NOW STOP YOUR BITCHING!
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sticking to the thread title...would much prefer RWD cars...much more fun
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We should close the forum registrations when school holidays are on. That would stop this sort of thing.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not school holidays in nsw yet Confused

Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona, how about you go drift your sorry arse back to school so you can learn to write and spell cohesively.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Sun, 03 April 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 21:59

and besides, you're ghey wif teh massif aids! Laughing

Make that "Ghey widt teh massif, DEVASCHTATING Aidz"

Get it RIGHT!
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Mon, 04 April 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far there has been 2 people that have given me an answer, the rest of you that haven't, here all you had to say was whether u preferred to be pushed or pulled(and no I'm not talking about how you like it with ya mum) RWD or FWD and you couldn't even answer a question as simple as that. So why bother wasting time replying when your just going to talk crap and have lame attempts at paying me out, if you have too much time on your hands, maybe you should go searching on google and try to find out how to get a life. <-- that could help.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Mon, 04 April 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put it this way dude you made 4 posts on this forum and in each of them you've made a total dick of yourself. Seems like you'll have a bright future here Razz Razz
Just for the reference i prefer rear wheel drive but don't really give a shit as long as it goes and fast. There are shit cars of all kind fwd, rwd and awd and there are great cars too stick to the great ones and it don't matter.
Yes rwd is arguably more fun but if you are desperate you can drift a front wheel drive as well as do burnouts in them and ultimately a front wheel drive will be safer at the limit, cos understeer is a bit easier to stop then oversteer for a novice.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Mon, 04 April 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

preferred to be pushed or pulled(and no I'm not talking about how you like it with ya mum)

Quote:

have lame attempts at paying me out

Rolling Eyes
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Mon, 04 April 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rona_Drifter wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 11:46

so far there has been 2 people that have given me an answer, the rest of you that haven't, here all you had to say was whether u preferred to be pushed or pulled(and no I'm not talking about how you like it with ya mum) RWD or FWD and you couldn't even answer a question as simple as that. So why bother wasting time replying when your just going to talk crap and have lame attempts at paying me out, if you have too much time on your hands, maybe you should go searching on google and try to find out how to get a life. <-- that could help.

Maybe you should try searching the forum and finding that this fwd/rwd thing has been done.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: For Toyota, Vote Here! RWD? or FWD? Mon, 04 April 2005 02:24 Go to previous message
OK everyone knows what's going on here, except maybe Rona drifter, so this ones getting closed.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:st185 GT4 boost sensor
Next Topic:Toyo, Kumho, Hankook.. Which one?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:35:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081520080566406 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.