Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 26 March 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
up date Razz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/whitecelica.jpg

i like the look of the good ol 162 with a dirty big fmic in the bumper....

thanks again karl for the shell....
  Send a private message to this user    
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 26 March 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 01:06

up date Razz

i like the look of the good ol 162 with a dirty big fmic in the bumper....

thanks again karl for the shell....

your welcome Brad. Smile the hard work is all over mate...

Matt.

the bar looks awesome on the car mate...
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 26 March 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good brad!
and berad, that is going to be the ultimate sleeper Very Happy Razz
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just want to ask the st162 guys what Light bulbs they are using on their car? and what do they think of them,
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much of a pain in the ass is it to change the power steering pump.

I was like OMG...its easier to take out the whole engine replace the pump and put the engine back in.

took the whole bloody day. Mad
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After 19 years in the WA sun, my car's black trim was starting to look pretty bad. I've spent the weekend retrimming it and I'm very happy with the results!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/DSC01226.jpg
Resprayed the front grille, black strip around the bumper and around the indicators, the windscreen wipers, the strip that the wipers mount on, the silver corners on the front windscreen, plus changed the water jets for current model Ford Falcon types.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/DSC01227.jpg
Also sprayed the black strip around the rear bumper, plus the black section underneath the bumper, the mudgaurds and the rear wiper.

Still to come: spraying the front mud gaurds, the black side skirts and side strips.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/DSC01228.jpg
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking nice buck, but need some clearer photos
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't worry we'll have some killa pics of mine and his car tomoz... we are cruising and both goin crazy getting everything up to spec
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 18:50

looking nice buck, but need some clearer photos

Yeah, they're from my mobile phone. Truth is the blurriness is probably for the best Wink

Looking forward to a steamy photoshoot with Matt tomorrow.
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 27 March 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sounds very gay Razz

its the cars that will be steamy hot Wink
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to Matt, here's a couple of shots from the cruise today:

http://moment.autodeist.com/ecs/PICT0011.jpg
I didn't end up washing my car before the cruise, but most of it came up okay. Ready for lowering and driving lights next month!

http://moment.autodeist.com/ecs/PICT0038.jpg
http://moment.autodeist.com/ecs/PICT0025.jpg
Matt's GT4 front bar, on and looking tough. OZ rims looking as hot as ever.

We were the only ST162's there, but if anyone would like to check out the other pics from the cruise, here's the link:

http://moment.autodeist.com/ecs/

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 08:03]

Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks buddy, dont sell urself short...

i wish i had a body and paintjob as nice as urs!
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah brad looking very good yeha it got me stumped man..cause i got her RUNNING as soon i got power tot eh fuel pump on day one...it starting to shit me too!!!! Mad

but yeah sleeper...muhahahaha..and i hope soon u picking me up in her on saturday night!!!! i mean i'm about to get jessie's gt-2 going and then yours will be..then cruise with my one and lance just got his running again...3s-gte's are starting to grow!!!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My 3sge gen 1 has a bit of a problem in terms of drivability...

If i start revving to 4000-6000 it sounds like its stressing majorly..
I've heard lots of engines do 4000 a lot easier than my motor...

What could it be?
I'm using magnetic oil (mainly coz its nice and thin, and second of all i got it for free)...

Could it have something to do with my o2 sensor?

any reasons for this?

Thanx for ur help!!!
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt bar looks nice Smile

personally I would advise against using thin oil's in old engines, as they will burn through it quite nicely. Has anyone tried the newish helix for high rpm engines? 25w 75 i believe it is.

As for the engine soundling like it's working hard, I've got nothing, maybe check your air filter, or maybe the baffles have broken in your muffler if the noise has changed a lot? Could just be it's natural sound though.

Question for those with amps and sub boxes in their celica's, How did you guys bolt, or attach, them to something? Would like to know as with my new alarm and all my car shouldn't be broken into again *fingers crossed* and stereo is first on the list.
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car sounded like it was severly struggling once it hit 5000rpm or so , so i put a uni-filter panel in (60bucks) and replaced the fuel filter (32 dollars) (this was a big diff) coz the stock one was still in there after 197,000km !! yeh the thing hits 6200prm no worries now , but i also replaced the exhaust with a high flow one - cat back.

yeh as for the amp mounting , mine is under the passenger seat !!! out of sight and out of mind !!!! apart from when someone kicks it in the back !! lol

oh yeh and for oil Castrol GTX2 !!! thats mine, it works well.
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mounted my amp behind my rear passenger seat. than ran the wires through it, it looks really concealed.

may i also suggest building a false floor, it helps with stablity, i havent done it myself yet, but its on my list of things to do.
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey

I built a flase floor to mount my sub on, easy job, and looks very nice.

Cheers\
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 28 March 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechalk wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 01:35

gt bar looks nice Smile

personally I would advise against using thin oil's in old engines, as they will burn through it quite nicely. Has anyone tried the newish helix for high rpm engines? 25w 75 i believe it is.

As for the engine soundling like it's working hard, I've got nothing, maybe check your air filter, or maybe the baffles have broken in your muffler if the noise has changed a lot? Could just be it's natural sound though.

Question for those with amps and sub boxes in their celica's, How did you guys bolt, or attach, them to something? Would like to know as with my new alarm and all my car shouldn't be broken into again *fingers crossed* and stereo is first on the list.

I use the 25-70 Helix stuff (or whatever it is) "Sport" anyway.

She doesn't revv as freely now as with the thinnner stuff but also uses very little oil.

I think I will go back to the older stuff but when the time comes, switch over.

My car was also straining at high revvs because my sump had a dent which was obstructing the oil pickup which was adversly affecting 5500 revvs +, obviously
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey rob,

Check ya pm dude, im in desperate need of a starter

Cheers
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motul oils are good, but expensive Very Happy
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mobil 1 10w-30

it revs and revs and revs and revs and revs......
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonchai wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 15:04

Mobil 1 10w-30

it revs and revs and revs and revs and revs......

yeah the thicker oils constrict the revs a bit - but offer more protection I guess Confused
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the car is lowered and lookin better. foglights are working as well Very Happy

the giraffe factor is goooone...the wheels rub like hell now though. Sad

had to change the rims to be able to drive without stuffing the tyres. heres a couple of pics...

still have 750kms to run in the turbo Evil or Very Mad

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/lowered1.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/engbay.jpg
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So there aren't any holes in convenient places in the boot that I can just stick a bolt through? Hmm, might do a false floor over the whole area with and use the spare wheel centre to hold it in place so it doesn't jump around, is that what you guys did?

Just don't want things moving at all really thanks for the help Smile
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate i mounted my sub onto a thick piece of wood i put under the carpet in boot and bolted the sub using brackets into it Very Happy works a treat
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking excellent karl! Very Happy Razz
welcome back, im sure you missed your scrubbing action
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 29 March 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a 3s-ge starter aswell anyone???

I'm about to start my custom boot and shit with a flase floor and i'll do a right up and shit so wait a bit and i'll post continueing pics!

Nezza Cool
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt that front bar definitely looks the goods-kudos
Karl, finally its back on the road-how much did you lower it and how much does it scrub?

With regards to amps, i have 2 with one under each front seat/Its simple-just use short self tapping screws and put them through.It makes it really freaking hard for people to steal them coz they have to take your seats out first.

I have no updates on my car coz im a poor bastard-i do plan on starting to sand and prime my car panel by panel soon though so i can get it ready for a respray.Im thinking of going Holden Sting Red or Mazda Venom Red instead of the yota Monza.Still thinking bout it. Im also gonna be getting my rocker covers powder coated and im gonna redo my wheels.THats it on the list for the moment.

Catcha guys
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay guys ive found a nice st162 for sale for cheap-good body (2pac respray) with black interior and either leather gt4 seats or ma61 seats,AC, power windows and 140k km. Now it comes without reg yada yada yada, but im thinking of buying and swapping all my shit over-so shocks, sway bars,rims stereo etc. Id take the engine out and freshen up/reco it all too.

Now, after this what do you think i could realisticly get for my car with all of the running gear from the new one? Keeping in mind that i just replaced the clutch and power steering pump i could probs even sell with a RWC. HOw much you think i could get. I'll even do a quick spray job on the bonnet and roof.

Thanx guys, your input is greatly appreciated.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need to know - which are the filler and drain holes on the S53 gearbox? I found a plug at the front of the box, but when I open it the fluid rushes out with the car level so I'd assume that to be the drain? Or is it overfull? Is the drain bolt the one below the driveshafts on the diff? Quick reply would be appreciated!

BTW: Got my radiator professionally cleaned today - almost entirely blocked! Waiting to see if they can save it, 20 tubes or so were unable to be unclogged so they left it to soak overnight.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 20:54

Need to know - which are the filler and drain holes on the S53 gearbox? I found a plug at the front of the box, but when I open it the fluid rushes out with the car level so I'd assume that to be the drain? Or is it overfull? Is the drain bolt the one below the driveshafts on the diff? Quick reply would be appreciated!

BTW: Got my radiator professionally cleaned today - almost entirely blocked! Waiting to see if they can save it, 20 tubes or so were unable to be unclogged so they left it to soak overnight.

the one near the diff and drive shaft is the drain hole..which uses a bigger socket ,and the top bolt is the filler usually a 17mm, if oil runs out when u open it it could be the box is overfull or simply the angle at which the gearbox is on.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 20:27

{snip} and either leather gt4 seats or ma61 seats{snip}

dude you have GOT to tell me what seats they are! Smile I need new seats so bad
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 30 March 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need them more....i got a hole on my drivers one...."spring pokes out and pokes de balls...och och och.." lol

Nezza Cool
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To make u all jealous these are my seats.. That came FACTORY with my st162 celica sx 1986 model

http://img203.exs.cx/img203/2290/interior3rp.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 04:01]

ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:00

To make u all jealous these are my seats.. That came FACTORY with my st162 celica sx 1986 model

Well i'm not jealous cause i got those seats as well Laughing
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

as do i

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 05:54]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doobs wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 15:54

as do i

But ur car isn't from 1986 hehehe...
I"ve never seen a 1986 model with the features I was lucky enough to get...
Especially the seats. where they are rare factory option?
I've never seen a st162 that wasn't a st162 or a white lightning with these seats...
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol adrian, do you sit right on the steering wheel? it looks like that seat cant go anymore forward Very Happy Razz
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, in true grandma sitting position, lol...
But good seats though, wish i had them! are they electric by any chance?

Also, i know of a black 86 celica with those seats, but i guess they were factory option, or a pre series 2 facelift
, if there is such a thing.....

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 10:56]

jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jealous.......JEALOUS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

am i the only one with Bride's????????

Who's laughing now!!!!!

jokin man... looks fantastic. they look comfy too!

and practical Rolling Eyes
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Robst162
I was on my way home from work (bout 9 30pm)and i saw ur car i think.
Looked like urs.
It was at the lights on castle hill rd and highs rd
U gave it abit of curry and it sounded nice as, and went pretty fucking quik for a st162.
U dont still have a NA gen 3sge under the hood do u cos ur car impressed me.
Wot have u got done 2 it.

(sorry for the spelling and punctuation ive just finished a long day)
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 18:10

lol adrian, do you sit right on the steering wheel? it looks like that seat cant go anymore forward Very Happy Razz
Granny position??? I call it sensible position, can get good leverage on the wheel to correct things quickly when driving like a dickhead Smile Or just trying to avoid an accident...
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 21:16

StuC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 20:27

{snip} and either leather gt4 seats or ma61 seats{snip}

dude you have GOT to tell me what seats they are! Smile I need new seats so bad

yes im with rob... my seats are ruined, just wondering what are the available direct bolt in seats that can fit in an st162

also rob... where did you mount the switch for your foggies... or are they wired in with something else?
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dudes, how much would you pay for a 3sge K&N panel filter? i'm going back to the box!.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 21:56

Hey Robst162
I was on my way home from work (bout 9 30pm)and i saw ur car i think.
Looked like urs.
It was at the lights on castle hill rd and highs rd
U gave it abit of curry and it sounded nice as, and went pretty fucking quik for a st162.
U dont still have a NA gen 3sge under the hood do u cos ur car impressed me.
Wot have u got done 2 it.

(sorry for the spelling and punctuation ive just finished a long day)

lol hey bro.. yeah I was there about 9.45pm last night.. and I ALWAYS give my car curry heheh 'cause it loves it, anyway, camry wanted a piece of me Very Happy glad you got to enjoy it too! Wink thanks man

yeah it sounds great, goes great, is great.. I love my baby if you want to see what's going on under the hood just check my sig man.. I can't be bothered typing them all out soz! lol

Foggies -> Switch is beside the "four slot" money thing between handbrake and shifter it is a single slot rocker switch from MA61.. I will take a piccie
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 31 March 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have u know that the location of my seat gives better control when in Drift motion, and shifts the weight of my body(a very minimal 55kgs)more towards the front of the car Very Happy

haha I like the back part of the seat all the way up because it really hugs u in with these seats, just locks u in, when i move the seat move back like the passenger seat i tend to move around quite a bit on corners, i find that these seats are best when all the way up as they feel like a real bucket...

I love em..

hehehe
What would the st185 seats be worth..

Oh yeah forgot to mention these aren't electric unfortunately, only the gt4 seats are...
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id have to say im not a fan of the looks of the gt4 seats
but then again ive never sat in one
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

as if the AW11 guy's ever get a chance to catch-up!!!!

NEVER................................
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay so as it turns out the car has a full black leather interior, a full black trim!!!and as far as i can tell they are re-trimmed MA61 seats. The only thing leading me towards this notion is that they have an inflatable(pumpable) lumbar support thingy....

Electrics all work except for that pesky little no lights behind heater controls but im used to that.It has been in a small bingle from what i can tell on the FRHQ and slight RHQ but they are both straight, rust free and not filled to the shitter with bog.

Its also got a set of genies extractors so there will be a set up for sale very soon if someone wants them!!!!Shocks are still good too and the gbox feels amazing.IM glad that ive waited coz thisa is gonna turn into a real gem. Tints great too and its just plain sweet-i cant wait till i take ownership of it next week sometime, then its engine oput and sending the head off to get some slight porting,inlet and exhaust port matched, a skim and some new valve seals.

I'll let you know whats happening guys

oh, and Jonchai i think you mean SV21-the AW11 is an MR2

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stuc,

Sounds like it is all going to go well for you, keep us updated! Would love to see some pics, especially of the interior. And after doing that write up for ya, I bet the thing already has power windows! Rolling Eyes

Might be interested in those extractors too.....I'll let you know.

-Matt

PS - I think Jon was referring to the AW11 thread.....they are on 28 pages (we're on 33) and none of us want them to catch up!
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are gaining on us pretty quickly...

I've been concidering disabling the power steering in my car. I don't mind the feel of the car without it, in fact I like it for cruising. Parking is a little hard, but nothing impossible.

I'm going to get a Haynes manual off Mad180 (he has a spare) and then I'll start looking into it. I guess in the long run I'd like to remove the power steering and air conditioning for performance reasons. The only big loss I can see with losing the power steering now is that it would hurt the resale value if I do anything permenant.

PS: Does anyone have a front LHS indicator/park light cluster for sale?
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It certainly does have power windows!!!no sunroof tho, but i suppose i dont need that with AC!

So guys, what do u reckon i could get for my car(current one) with a home respray and body job with all oiginal stuff.Keeping in mind that its serviced religiously evry 5k kms and has a new clutch and power streering pump. It will also have new brake pads all round. Do you think that asking 3500 would be too much?

PLease help me guys!!!!1
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stuc, the car sounds awesome, and im defitionly interested in those extractors
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 01 April 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work robst162
good work
shit how much did the beams gear box cost u and how hard is that to find

it would have some mad ratios have u run ur car down the quater yet or around wakefield park i would be interested to c the times

once again sorry for the spelling and stuff just finished another long day
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 April 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 15:00

Its also got a set of genies extractors so there will be a set up for sale very soon if someone wants them!!!!

hit me up with details as soon as you know buddy
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do yous really think it would be much of an advantage to lose p/s?

its like takin off air con i didnt notice wen i took mine off
anyone taken the p/s off?
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 April 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im thinking about gettin a limo = real aggressive lsd.....
there about 1200 bucks ... but need to be instaled into ur gearbox.....

if cxan get a few might get cheaper
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 April 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:00

Hehe, I put my phone there too Smile
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 02 April 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
as do i, its the perfect spot
Pages (63): [ «  <  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:43:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015884160995483 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.