Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ae82 seca now wrecking

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon12.gif  ae82 seca now wrecking Thu, 05 December 2002 11:31 Go to next message
Hey guys. A chick at my school crashed her seca ae82 (4ac) on some dirt road. She said I could have it so I went and picked it up. Now its mine Laughing

So yeh parts 4 sale. Most interior im keeping 4 my project. But ask me for something and I will tell you whats good.

Right hand doors are fucked, front is fucked, motor is still good. Struts, brakes all good, hatch is good.

Pics tomorrow.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 December 2002 12:41]

Send a private message to this user    
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Fri, 06 December 2002 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have air conditioning?

where are you located?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Fri, 06 December 2002 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it has air con, pipes are all fucked, compressor looks ok, not sure if it works. I will sell you my compressor and the compressor off this, i know mine works, both for $50

located near campbelltown

[Updated on: Fri, 06 December 2002 06:21]

Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Fri, 06 December 2002 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need the whole a/c system so if u have pipes, compressor, valves, bracket, etc i am interested.
thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 07 December 2002 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's the pics?
zarathos
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 07 December 2002 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What geabox has it got in it???
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 08 December 2002 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has an auto box in it Shocked I have a 5 speed for sale. Brought it from ichiban not long ago. Perfect nick. Being from ichiban it was a jap import one, so has low k's. Selling that for $250.

I havn't posted pics yet as I havent got any batterys for the digital camera. But yeh if you really want a part i will make the effort to go buy some Very Happy
zarathos
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 08 December 2002 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A T50 for a 4ac??

Where abouts are you?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 08 December 2002 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T-50 is a RWD box, mine is FWD out of a import corolla. Im in sydney, near campbelltown

[Updated on: Sun, 08 December 2002 01:33]

Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Tue, 10 December 2002 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toby AE82 Twin wrote on Fri, 06 December 2002 17:27

i need the whole a/c system so if u have pipes, compressor, valves, bracket, etc i am interested.

Twinky?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Tue, 10 December 2002 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man.
how good is the hatch door
window, scratches
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Tue, 10 December 2002 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about the engine? 4ac?
how much u want?

cheers mate.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Tue, 10 December 2002 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hatch looks pretty good, dont think there are any scratches.

Motor is ok, will hopefully get it started soon, $50 u can have it.

Toby - The pipes are fucked, you said you wanted a complete system so i dont think you will want this.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 December 2002 13:17]

MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 11 December 2002 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah how much do you want for the hatch.
also is the window wiper set up ok can i grab that as well.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 11 December 2002 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which wipers dide you want, front or back?? The hatch is a seca one i hope you know Smile but yeh have it for $50
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 11 December 2002 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm if you are located in Melb (very unlikley) then I am hella intrested in the engine.. hmm FWD 4ac to RWD?.. huumm.. still
intrested.

-Shaun
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 11 December 2002 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sydney bro, sorry
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 11 December 2002 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks anyway..
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Fri, 13 December 2002 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude just the front window wiper assembly.
i think im may not need the hatch anymore but yeah not positive yet what colour is it out of curiousity
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Fri, 13 December 2002 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt happen to be able to grab a 12 pin connector off the dash loom at all?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 14 December 2002 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think the front wipers arent worth getting. The bonnet smashed them abit from the acident. Its white.

Tell me the plug you want and i will see what i can do.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 14 December 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man just not the wipers them selves really just the part inbetween the motor and the wipers they shouldn't of been hit.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 14 December 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i thought you might say that part, i need it for mine. Sorry bout that, hope i can help with something else
Ruts
Newcomer

December 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sat, 14 December 2002 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about the instrument panel - speedo/tacho etc - available??

$$$ ??
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 22 December 2002 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey twinky i'd say by you saying that you are keeping most of the interior that would mean all four door trims as well
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 01 January 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate,

Have you got the dash crash pad and Vent trim piece against the A-pillar on the driverside. Its rectangular and vertical.

Michael
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 01 January 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I dont wanna sell any of the interior plastics etc as I will most prob need them.sorry guys.

MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 05 January 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate its brad again um how are the shocks and springs on it front and rear.how much
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Sun, 05 January 2003 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shocks are no good, car bounce to the shit house. I got a set of standard springs out of a ae82 twin cam if your interested $50
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Mon, 06 January 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how long have they been out of a car for. are they lowered or stock springs
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Tue, 07 January 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stock ones. The guy gave them to me with my car when I bought it, so I have no idea how long they have been out of the car
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 08 January 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm. well then
would i be able to come over and grab them off you and take them to my workshop try them see if they dont sag and then i'll buy them off you.
how does that sound
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 08 January 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt very much that they will sag!! they look in very good nick. If you want to go to all that trouble for $50 stockers, I dont mind. Very Happy
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 08 January 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you reckon they are in good nick then i'll take your word for it... can i pick them up on sunday.
my number is below let me know using mates net my brand new computers shit itself so that would be appreciated.

thanks bro.

brad
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Wed, 08 January 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i will let you know. I can meet you at like cambelltown if you want.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ae82 seca now wrecking Thu, 09 January 2003 07:22 Go to previous message
yeah whatever im at parramatta so let me know
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:seats
Next Topic:SALE UPDATE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-