Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sat, 02 April 2005 16:48 Go to next message
I've just started a new job and would't mind swapping over for something else in the toyota family now that i'll have a bit more money to spend.

Pretty stock except for:
- cat back exhaust
- pod filter (stupid previous owner took off the standard airbox)
- 16" hyperfang wheels with falken ziex tyres, also have the standard sx wheels that will come with the car.
- Pedders camber kit/bolts on the fronts

The car has had a replacement 4AGE put in the car by the previous owner. mechanic checked it out and reckons that there was about ~130k on it when i bought it. Since then i have put another ~20k on it. Odometer reads about 237k

rego is due in late september so theres just under 6 months left.

I'll be taking out my stereo although i'll be sourcing another h/u to put in. probably throw in a set of pioneer tse-1695 speakers that i've hardly used, was going to get pods made up but haven't had time or money.

i was thinking around $4500

These are the most recent photos i have of the car.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/tazz12dx.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/tazz26cz.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/tazz32kx.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/tazz41at.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 03:28]

Send a private message to this user    
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sat, 02 April 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you like to sell the mags??

tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sat, 02 April 2005 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of interior please, including drivers seat
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 03 April 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanman, don't have a camera, the drivers seat does have 2 rips though. one on the right hand side bolstering, and also one in the middle due to buttons on pockets i'm assuming. Due to the ripped seat i'll provide some seat covers if the buyer wants....

heres some older pictures of the interior... not that much to see really

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/interior2.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/ROLLA/interior3.JPG

DEAL3R: i'm not interested in selling the wheels seperately.
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 03 April 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested if I can sell one of my cars. Dammit all these SX rollas for sale right now! where were you guys in january when I was looking for one
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 03 April 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm in no huge rush to sell at the moment, just getting money together for my next car. i'll be catching public transport to work now so i don't have to have a car. also i'd rather sell the car with a decent amount of rego on it. makes insurance and rego easier to pay when they're spread out.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 03 April 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat happen to the front bumper will it be fixed
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 03 April 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damage to front right was there when i bought it, left hand happenned after hitting an oil patch in the wet on barrenjoey rd Confused managed to get off quite lightly considering it was a sandstone cliff, other car that hit before me had both bumpers damaged and drivers side panel damage.

i'll grab some touch-up paint when i get a chance and get it looking better although i dunno what i'll do about the crack.
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Wed, 06 April 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you ever think about selling the wheels i ll give you $200 for them Smile
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Wed, 06 April 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about no.... Razz

they're worth more than that and if i keep the car theres no way i'd sell them.
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Wed, 06 April 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never hurts to try Laughing
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Thu, 07 April 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, what can i say??

seriously good luck with the sale mate,
been in this car many a time and its very nice, well looked after
levin_sx
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Tue, 12 April 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
selling her mate!! Smile good luck!! guys ive seen this car round goes well!! Very Happy hope you have more luck than me.... maybe c you round!!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Wed, 13 April 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers levin_sx, haven't seen you around for a while was thinking that you'd sold your corolla
MattHothatchboy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Thu, 14 April 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have power windows, aircon that works, power steering. If so I might be interseted to see it
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: 1990 Corolla Seca SX with pictures Sun, 17 April 2005 09:02 Go to previous message
For the moment i'm going to keep the car, sorry for any inconvenience. just can't be bothered buying another car.
since my new job is going well chances are you'll see this puppy around with some new additions soon Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGZE AE82 twinky
Next Topic:rc petrol car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:16:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057868957519531 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.