Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) - NOW SOLD!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
[FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) - NOW SOLD! Tue, 29 March 2005 05:15 Go to next message
Okay I bought these for my MA61, but i dropped the project about 2 months back due to the apparent need of a daily driver for which the MA61 just wasnt that car. Now I have a MA70, and quite frankly i love the seats in it, and they hug pretty tight, so i have no real need for these anymore.

So these seats have been sitting in my storeroom since.

They have NEVER been installed, and the only time they have ever been sat in since i bought them was during a few sessions of GT3 in front of the PS2 on my living room floor.

They weigh 7kg. They have 5 Harness Points. Angle = 72º They are Black. They are ADR Approved. They are in perfect condition, with the only blemish a 5mm small nick on the back of one of the seats.

Im looking for $450 for the Pair. I wont separate them so please don't ask. Id prefer for pickup in Perth as i seriously cbf shipping interstate unless you arrange it, however its around $90ish on Busfreight over east if anyones interested.

PM if you require photos

http://i19.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/b1/c2/60_1_b.JPG

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 05:04]

Send a private message to this user  
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will Also consider a straight swap for Brand New HKS MHG for 7MGTE + New ARP Fastener Bolts for 7MGTE..

*bump*
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or a Full working JDM Smoked Taillight assembly from a JZA70..
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 11:41

Will Also consider a straight swap for Brand New HKS MHG for 7MGTE + New ARP Fastener Bolts for 7MGTE..

*bump*

I have a Cometic MHG in my possesion and ARP Head stud kit Smile

PM me with a few more details such as ;

Do you have mounting rails ?
What paperwork etc do you have re the ADR status ?
Are the seats a steel frame or F/Glass ?
I'm in Adelaide, so would need help with freight.
Dimensions of the seats - need to be for a non-skinny assed normal person.

Cheers

Michael B
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cometic is a copper one yea?

There are no rails with these seats, theyre as are.. however i DO have a spare set of stock MA61/RA6X Rails down in my storeroom as well which you can have if you want to get them modified to take the seats..

Paperwork regarding ADR Status - Nil. However it is stitched onto the product label under the seat that it is ADR Approved.

Theyre a Steel Frame. Freight is fine, might be about 60ish for freight to Ade via BusFreight.. im not sure, it cost $97 for me to ship them Melb-Per. Whereabouts in Adelaide are they going?

As or the arse situation.. heh.. i sat in them fine (hug pretty well) and im a 34-36" Waist.. Normal Bum id say (fudge that sounds homo). Mind you me mate whos a 40" + sat in one and said his arse was cramped up to the max.. Dimensions i'll need to google it otherwise, but i put them into the ma61 before on boxes about 10cm high (to simulate the rails) and they cleared the roof and everything else okay..

How bout.. Gasket + Studs + $100 and ill do you a direct swap for them? (We'll pay both our own freight). Theyre all new yeah? (Gasket + Studs)

Cheers

Chris
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 16:35

Cometic is a copper one yea?

No, they are a multilayer metal jobbie as per HKS etc.

There are no rails with these seats, theyre as are.. however i DO have a spare set of stock MA61/RA6X Rails down in my storeroom as well which you can have if you want to get them modified to take the seats..

That would help

Paperwork regarding ADR Status - Nil. However it is stitched onto the product label under the seat that it is ADR Approved.

Can you get a pic ?

Theyre a Steel Frame. Freight is fine, might be about 60ish for freight to Ade via BusFreight.. im not sure, it cost $97 for me to ship them Melb-Per. Whereabouts in Adelaide are they going?

Franklin St Bus Depot in the City Centre. Post code 5000

As or the arse situation.. heh.. i sat in them fine (hug pretty well) and im a 34-36" Waist.. Normal Bum id say (fudge that sounds homo). Mind you me mate whos a 40" + sat in one and said his arse was cramped up to the max.. Dimensions i'll need to google it otherwise, but i put them into the ma61 before on boxes about 10cm high (to simulate the rails) and they cleared the roof and everything else okay..

Sounds close. Might have top see if there is a local distributor to physically check.

How bout.. Gasket + Studs + $100 and ill do you a direct swap for them? (We'll pay both our own freight). Theyre all new yeah? (Gasket + Studs)

Cheers

Chris

Might be tempted without the cash, but will have to see whether I fit confortable for sure. If you get some measurements, let me know and I'll see if there is a local supplier.

Cheers

Michael B
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i dont need the rails so you can have them thats no sweat.

ill get some photos of the seats tonight for ya soon as i dig them out of me storeroom. (and the tag)

franklin st bus depot? u mean the dodgy one with all the backpacker joint mini-buses out the front all the time? hehe

ill see if i can dig up a tape measure round work to take home tonight and measure it as well

cheers

chris

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 17:08

well i dont need the rails so you can have them thats no sweat.

ill get some photos of the seats tonight for ya soon as i dig them out of me storeroom. (and the tag)

franklin st bus depot? u mean the dodgy one with all the backpacker joint mini-buses out the front all the time? hehe

ill see if i can dig up a tape measure round work to take home tonight and measure it as well

cheers

chris

Found the measurements on modyoucar.com and they are also on ebay as well.

They have a wider one as well, so they may be the go for me.

I'm out. Sorry if I got your hopes up

Michael B
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 30 March 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup thats okay Smile i'll just give it another bump in the meantime! Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Fri, 01 April 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another bump..

come on, dont make me eBay these! Smile
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Fri, 01 April 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please ignore Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 01:57]

Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sat, 02 April 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could be interested pending photos and test sit....im in perth....also would prefer only one but ill take both if i have to....

so yeah..post some pics mate...also are these base mount or side mount..

Adam
silvi
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sat, 02 April 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in perth and would take one so see how you go BOBSKI, PM me if you want to go halves. Very Happy
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sat, 02 April 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the studs are on the bottom of the seat

PM me fellas for a time you want to check them out. Im in the city so yeah..

Cheers

Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sun, 03 April 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will do....its a bit of a problem for me though if the studs are on the bottom....but we will see

Adam
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 04 April 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found a site / thread about fitting these seats onto stock AE86 rails actually mate, and its really simple according to the guide. much easier than the MA61..

ill see if i can dig up the thread and ill post it for ya..

cheers

chris
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 04 April 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here it is bro -

http://aurace.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=139&am p;st=0&#entry1133

cheers
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 04 April 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that sort of shit is easy as pie to do....the problem is that base mount ones sit too high in ae86's....right now im running standard seat with 5pt harness.... Smile so im held in pretty firm but i wouldnt mind one of ur seats....i just need to test sit in one...where aobuts do u live?

im south of the river near curtin UNI

Adam
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 04 April 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
East Perth
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Thu, 07 April 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

ive got someone looking at one this sunday, does anyone else want to come and check one out? i will split them if they both go..

cheers
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 11 April 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Tue, 12 April 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sticking these on eBay folks, so first in best dressed!

ill take 400 for the pair! or 225 each if i have to split..
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Tue, 12 April 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take them for $400... $60 postage right?

I'll need those Railings, cause they are going in an RA28, might have to do some modifying.

Can you PM me your bank details?

Thanks,
Michael

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 14:55]

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 13 April 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm id prefer not to do the postage side of things as i dont really have the time to head down the depot (i work 45hr weeks and the depot is a LONG way from my office.)

are you able to give BusFreight a call and arrange them to pick it up from me? Im happy to do it that way if its nto too much trouble that is..

Cheers

Chris
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 13 April 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NB: Also im not sure how much more it will cost on postage because the rails are pretty heavy.. They are Stock RA6x/MA61 Rails incidentally. No modifications have been made to them.. i just ripped them right off the seats..
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sun, 17 April 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn it, why cant seats be cheaper,

i dont see why something made of metal, foam and cloth can be worth so much...

ill give you a holler later on about one for my ta22...

Cheers dood Cool

Eldar.O.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Mon, 18 April 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome. Cheers Bro.

Both are still sitting in my storeroom
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Sat, 23 April 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

both are still available..
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: [FS] - 2 x OBX Daytona Buckets (Perth) Wed, 27 April 2005 05:05 Go to previous message
SOLD - Thanks All!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Trueno Front Cut...Group Buycancelled ..sorry
Next Topic:Nardi Steering wheel - excellent condition
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 19:04:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075128078460693 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.