Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 13:28 Go to next message
hey, i'm getting into airbrushing atm and was just wondering if any1 knows where i could get a hold of the thin tape they use when airbrushing or doing diff colour layes of paint. For any1 thats seen it they use it on pimp my ride pretty much every episode(its a thin tape that you can manuvoure any direction with ease to do flames and what not). Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fine line tape?
that blue shit?

u can get it from any car paint shop
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be the stuff, i dont think it was blue but on the show
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comes in diff colors i think but yeh ur askin for fine line tape. try any auto paints shop, they got it there
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3M
Sorry for the quick reply in a hurry
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Air Brush Tape Mon, 28 March 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, thanks
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Air Brush Tape Thu, 31 March 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm an airbrush artist and if you really want to learn how to become a professional airbrush artist, and i don't mean just doing flames on cars... anyone can do that, then get in contact with this crew

http://www.airbrushventuri.com.au

they are almost australia wide and for a couple hundred bucks, you'll be a pro in like 2 weeks...

don't waste your time trying to learn on your own.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Air Brush Tape Thu, 31 March 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chutz_pah wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:54

i'm an airbrush artist and if you really want to learn how to become a professional airbrush artist, and i don't mean just doing flames on cars... anyone can do that, then get in contact with this crew

http://www.airbrushventuri.com.au

they are almost australia wide and for a couple hundred bucks, you'll be a pro in like 2 weeks...

don't waste your time trying to learn on your own.

thats a stupid statement and you know it.

Eldar.O.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Air Brush Tape Fri, 01 April 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you want to do flames on cars then it's easy enough to work it out on your own and ask around for how to prep, spray and clear...
that's fine.

if you want to be a professional airbrush artist, and be able to wow people with realistic portraits and murals etc and be able to complete them in as little as an hour or two without any masks or stenciling materials (i'm talking about freehand airbrushing). then you will spend many years before getting close to the level of quality i'm mentioning, especially when someone else, who has spent over 20 years getting there can show you the right way within as little as two weeks...

unless you've done the course yourself and seen what i'm talking about,you won't have all the information you need to tell me otherwise.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Air Brush Tape Fri, 01 April 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chutz_pah wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 14:35

if you want to do flames on cars then it's easy enough to work it out on your own and ask around for how to prep, spray and clear...
that's fine.

if you want to be a professional airbrush artist, and be able to wow people with realistic portraits and murals etc and be able to complete them in as little as an hour or two without any masks or stenciling materials (i'm talking about freehand airbrushing). then you will spend many years before getting close to the level of quality i'm mentioning, especially when someone else, who has spent over 20 years getting there can show you the right way within as little as two weeks...

unless you've done the course yourself and seen what i'm talking about,you won't have all the information you need to tell me otherwise.

"dont waste your time teaching yourself" is not a very educated statement.

you shouldve written something along the lines of "these people will teach you alot faster than you will learn yourself"

those people, are, infact, people, and who taught them?

some people are great simply because of what they're capable of, every person has their own individual style.

these people can guide you to how to create works of art, but YOU have to learn. So, you are teaching yourself.

im not flaming you, or insulting you, its just that i dont think that teaching yourself is ever a waste of time, you learn by experience, people can teach you to drive, but in the end, experience makes a real driver.

Peace,

Eldar.O.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Air Brush Tape Fri, 01 April 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually yes you are inflaming and insulting me, if you weren't you would not have written that shit.

and if you can't figure out what i mean by what i wrote, then you are an idiot...

what is it with everyone being so politically correct, you have to hang off of every little word...

you need to deal with it! and then move on.

i don't write something to keep everyone happy, so if i've upset you, get over it.

i will not be responding to any more of your whinging and bitching remarks on this topic.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Air Brush Tape Sat, 02 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont waste your time trying to learn to be polite by yourself, when this asshole can teach you Smile

airbrushing is awesome!

Eldar.O.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Air Brush Tape Sun, 03 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous message
Supercheap auto. They have something like this i think, its blue.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Awesome dance video clip
Next Topic:Important cityrail announcements
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:31:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057148933410645 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.