Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sun, 27 March 2005 06:30 Go to next message
theres a bonnet, door, boot, gaurds, almost full interier, bumpers, grill, lights, wiring, chrome strips and heaps more. all to suit ta22 celica. located in brisbane. if not gone by saturday it goes to the dump. will accept ra60 parts if anyone is keen to give me some. do not pm me as i have not much access to the net. call me on 0419364977. ben. will not ship interstate.
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sun, 27 March 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will be a shame to see all these useable parts going to the tip, come on people its FREE!
The Inflamable Hulk
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Wed, 30 March 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bonnet & quarter panels still up for grabs???
The Inflamable Hulk
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Wed, 30 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I have them???

Please?

Be your freind....
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Wed, 30 March 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are up for grabs still...i had considered keeping the bonnet now. just due to the condition of it. pm me and we can talk and see how we go.
The Inflamable Hulk
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Thu, 31 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sat, 02 April 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT THAT I WANT ANYTHING FROM U.....BUT
I'm on U.S.Toyota websites part of the day and I've never seen or heard an American turn down or say they wouldn't ship to an Aussie. It's a trip to read this from you and your not the first.I've seen this the most on this site.Don't know what to say about you Mate's.I'm sure your good people. It's just
f#!k'n irritating Mate. I'm just venting don't trip. Cool
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sat, 02 April 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont understand. are u irritated because its free and u are having trouble selling your gear??? if thats the case feel free to BUY it all off me and then u can sell it at inflated prices to who ever u want. Laughing
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sat, 02 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sat, 02 April 2005 13:09

i dont understand. are u irritated because its free and u are having trouble selling your gear??? if thats the case feel free to BUY it all off me and then u can sell it at inflated prices to who ever u want. Laughing

I guess it's because your not willing to ship?
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sat, 02 April 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's it exactly why do you Aussie's avoid to ship to the US if we pay the shipping anyway.
I ship to Oz no problem.
I never seen anyone decline to ship to Oz.
I have also bought off this site from a few of your mate's on this site without a problem.
It's just a handful of you that avoid to ship over seas.
AND NO I don't need anything your giving away.
I just think it sucks that if someone did need something and was willing to pay You have already made it a point not to ship

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2005 07:11]

Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sun, 03 April 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its just a hassle can you understand that for something your willing to throw away i dont think you want ot pack it all up and post it all away anyhow its up to him not you so meh Confused
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sun, 03 April 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exactly. due to hours i work i only have time to do things at night or sundays...and nothing is open then...if someone made a good offer i couldnt refuse id consider finding a way to ship it all.
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: give away. ta22 parts in brisbane Sun, 03 April 2005 18:21 Go to previous message
That's cool I understand Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MOMO corse steering wheel in RED
Next Topic:AE86 Gauge cluster
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 01:33:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046160221099854 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.