Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » !!!! KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3.. (WITH PICS) !!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in know all that i looked at it all you are right!!

its bit to out of my league Sad

i now am getting an auto elec to come to my rescue Confused

he will be here today Very Happy

..never relised how much they charge Confused

i should of been an auto elec!! Cool

or for the price i could of put you on a plane givin you 5 start accomodation and meals included and sent you home again!!! Laughing

thank you for the advice i should have her running today thanks to the auto elect for dropping his other work to do mine!!

oh and black supra i now know why he is dropping everything to help
Rolling Eyes
thanks
kristy

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 04:39]

Send a private message to this user    
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY CAR WILL NOT BE ON ROAD FOR A WHILE... Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

iv got it all in and today after giving up
i called a great guy from
ALL HOURS MOBILE ELECTRICAL
(0414 011 370)

he was so very helpfull very honist he has layed the cards out and told me the truth..

when i paid cash for the whole package i was told
"its all there it will all go straight in"

I was NOT supplied the correct wiring loom or computer

the loom after waiting some time they supplied me with one that was cut in half

then they told me after they did not have the computer

they then after some more time gave me a gen 2 modified computer and loom

which now i find out i cant use anyways because it because someone has cut and shut it and it will not work with my set up also the computer was not in working order!!

(I have been very badly stuffed around!!) Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

i am now after a genuine correct unmodified 1ggte (gen-3) uncut loom and computer...

now more time to wait with stress very high!!

if anyone has or knows of a genuine correct unmodified 1ggte (gen-3) uncut loom and computer please tell me!!!

thank you all
kristy

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 14:38

in oh and black supra i now know why he is dropping everything to help
Rolling Eyes
thanks
kristy

Laughing
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 23:06

why black bonnet ? Rolling Eyes

why the fuck not?

p.s why the blue suit Razz
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! (I HAVE BEEN STUFFED AROUND) Fri, 01 April 2005 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger, talk about fun fun, this is half the reason i went with an aftermarket computer, i took 1 hard look at the loom and said fark that Laughing
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! (I HAVE BEEN STUFFED AROUND) Fri, 01 April 2005 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am agreeing with you totally!!!

that is my next choice if i cant work it out in the next 24hours then i will get one first thing...

thanks josh..
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! (I HAVE BEEN STUFFED AROUND) Fri, 01 April 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey kristy
sux to hear about probs you ran into but it happens to evryone.
NOTHING EVER GOES TOTALLY SMOOTH WHEN DOING CONVERSIONS.
specially wit older cars they have got so used 2 being old skool they get angry when you try and change them.
haha cheers scott
keep on battling dont let the car win it wants you to quite so just keep up the good work Smile
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! (I HAVE BEEN STUFFED AROUND) Fri, 01 April 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and i forgot
what is being done to rectify the doods head who sold you the set up?
just a simple beating ? some poles or taking out his hole family ?
cheers scott
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! (I HAVE BEEN STUFFED AROUND) Sat, 02 April 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott,

Laughing Laughing

we cant go doin that.. Very Happy

i love the whole conversion its a great the challange..

it just a pain in the ass when people screw you ova..

but i will win..

thanks scott

kristy
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Sat, 02 April 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok kristy
wateva turns ya on but some people respond better after a good beating
hahahah catchya
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Sat, 02 April 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL...

yes some people do!!

i think this world can do with out some mad woman running around hurting people!!

my focus is on the car i will get it going mark my words its now a personal challange!!

thanks for the support
kristy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Sat, 02 April 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet ride, ive never much been a fan of anything below ke70, but you've screwed up the whole system thats been going on in my head ahahah nice job.

GO THE DRIFT BONNET.. I too am a black bonnet lover, just adds that extra class to the car that just says... TOYOTA DORI! hehehe

Cheers,
Kev.
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Sun, 03 April 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey very nice car!!! I know how you feel with the whole conversion issues and especially when it’s all wiring was there once before.

So what has been done now have you found original wiring loom or you going aftermarket I reckon you should go aftermarket cause if you want to get the best tuned setup you can’t do whit with the OEM ecu.

Anyway hope I all gets sorted cheers matt

Go the ROLLAS!!!!

Cheers Matt
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Sun, 03 April 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guy!!

i think we have sorted the problem but i will be getting an after market computer lined up just incase...

i just want to get her running so i can used to the speed and see what i will need and change the set up as i go i have a diff now lined up cos i know pulling out my driveway with the diff i have i will blow it ..

things have been taken into consideration and once the car is going the mods will begin!!

thank you for nice comments its good to know the hard work does pay off...

cheers
kristy Very Happy
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride man like the paintwork, how easy was it for u to mount the 1ggte in, did it go strait in or was there some changing, cause i puting a 1ggte in my 1981 TE72 T-18 and i was told it would but im just asking around some more
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks it should be great!!

painting it was the easy part it was all the prep work that is hard all the sanding to make her dead straight!!

fitting the 1ggte in was not too bad it was making the mounts then putting it in then pulling it out then putting in that was hard trying not to chip the paint in the engine bay and getting the mounts right!!

i had to put the radiator in line with the radiator support!!
i have the intercooler in the engine bay to keep it discreet even though i have a blow off!!
thermo fan is on the front of the radiator i had to cut the front grill to fit it running out of room big time but you can bearly see it so im happy with that!!

ill put new pics in soon of what it all looks like so far!!

trust me it will fit in alot better in a t18 its got more room!!!

thanks
kristy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1ggte is almost drop in really man, so u wont have many probs with it
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that siq!!

good on you josh yours is crazy!!

i so want to come over and meet up for drags...

cheers
kristy..
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiring stock electronics into an old school car is about as easy as it gets.

Josh, we could go into the troubles you are having with the dribbletech not liking your ignition system Wink
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the witzl,

wiring stock electronics into an old school car is about as easy as it gets.

and i agree totally but when the loom is all cut up into bits when you get it and the computer is blown it ant easy!!

i am now waiting for the turkey to replace it and ill hook it staright in i was told i will get by the end of the week so i HOPE its going early need week then its off to get the exhaust done!!

thanks
kristy

pics coming soon!!!

muv12a
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a top conversion!!
Thats gonna scream..well done!
muv
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 04 April 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tom210 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 21:02

"drift bonnets" reduce glare when driving into the sun thus making you drift better Confused

just to bring up an old topic: usually drift bonnets are carbon fibre (for weight reduction) and are therefore carbon fibre black. Some people like to have painted black bonnets to simulate carbon fibre because buying the carbon fibre ones is damn expensive. /my2cents

PS Sweet ride. That would scare the shit out of me if you lined me up at the lights. My tank wouldnt have a chance.

PPS If you turn your side mirrors into triggers for opening your doors, you wont need handles either. You could also then put key barrels somewhere around the mirrors where you cant see them but they are there in case your remotes batteries die while the battery shops are closed. I had this happen a couple of times in my old car. it sucks the big one.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 04 April 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dr_Love wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 18:36

tom210 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 21:02

"drift bonnets" reduce glare when driving into the sun thus making you drift better Confused

just to bring up an old topic: usually drift bonnets are carbon fibre (for weight reduction) and are therefore carbon fibre black. Some people like to have painted black bonnets to simulate carbon fibre because buying the carbon fibre ones is damn expensive. /my2cents

Well, actually, black bonnets started out in racing where you would often get glare coming from the bonnet, paint it matt black and problem solved Very Happy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 04 April 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the input guys all good points!! Smile

i can get the carbon fiber (for weight reduction) cheap!!

but i think with the 1ggte in her and in total weighs about 900kg i don't think weight will be a problem!!

i choose to paint it black mainly for the glare and it look siq as she will only be a night car cops will stop her 1st day she was out!!

she is coming on very nicely!!
taking photos tonight so ill post tomorrow!!

i have new idea!!!
it will give me alot more room at the front like alot more room indeed!!

i will have heaps good air flow and put a bigger inter-cooler and fit the thermo fan in the engine bay as per a normal car

so that all will be done this week

everyone will freak as to the room with so very little mods and it will make it very easy to pass the pits to make it legal for on road it will be heaps great!!

i will post pics of her for now!!

but the finishing photos will show what i am talk about!! (josh something you will love)

thanks again guys ..
kristy

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent had any trouble other than it hasnt arrived yet Laughing
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 04 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 20:39

but i think with the 1ggte in her and in total weighs about 900kg i don't think weight will be a problem!!

mine weighed 100kg b4 the 1g went in
thats with the bigger brakes, electric drivers seat and the hilux diff
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats good!!!

i got a gen 3 loom and computer (YAY) so now i have very good mates of mine sorting it out now and getting her together!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

so its gonna happen soon!!!

very happy Cool
kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Mon, 04 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
josh ,

what weighed 100kgs????

the ke30 two door standard weighs 800kgs aprox
with the 1ggte in it it weighs 900kgs...

cheers
kristy Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 13:28]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think maybe he meant 1000kg...
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well 1000kgs would make sence..

iv done mine to reduce as much weight as i can or there would be no point of having the engine in this tiny car..

can anyone host some pics for me??

cheers
kristy..

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i ment 1000kg, have u ever weighed your car, ive never seen an 800kg corolla
the weigh 860kgish without fuel, oil, water etc

awesome u got a comp and loom, i cant wait to hear how it goes Smile
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi josh,

thats with the bigger brakes, electric drivers seat and the hilux diff then i would understand it weighing 1000kgs

my breaks arnt done yet i dont want electric seats and the hilux diff i havnt put in yet waiting till my other blows so thats why the big weight reduction difference!!

computer is going in now!!

then in the next couple day the exhaust will be done ready for the weekend (i belive it when i see it)lol!!

thanks josh..
kristy Very Happy
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey kristy,
hows my messy loom comming along, glad i could help out.
have to take me for a ride when shes running.

jesse
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks jesse,

its getting there just working it out now!!

i will take you for strap bring change of clothes and spew bag!!

lol

only kidding i will bring it for me!!

thanks again
kristy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the lowest i could get it was 940kg with no fuel, spare, backseat, stock diff and brakes...
mine was ment to be ready on the weekend to...
just b4 xmas Sad
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Tue, 05 April 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh i sooo understand!!!

just as you think its finished NEWS FLASH your not!!!

i was ready to call a charity place and say cum pick it up iv had it !!

then i thought no just finish it i can do it!!

i had a mate say to me why do you tell everyone what your doing you should keep it a secret or they will copy!!
i said
hahahahah if they want to go through what i am go for it!!!

patience,comitment,tools and band aids it can be done!!

cheers josh!!
kristy

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 15:31]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im keen for whoever whant to do it, im happy to help in any way i can Very Happy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good come over here and do mine!!! Laughing

kristy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 15:54

good come over here and do mine!!! Laughing

kristy

that could soo be taken out of context

Seriously though, its great to see you're committed to finishing it up! When it is finished, videos and soudfiles or ban! Laughing Laughing
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

ok well for all the gutter minds i was asking since josh is sooo keen on helping anyone for him to come over and do my car!!

is that clear for you!! Laughing

i have the new gen 3 loom in and hooked up!! Very Happy Very Happy

waiting for mates to come up tonight then its the button push start it goes!! (i hope or else ill snap)!!

ill for sure take pics videos the works!!

cheers
kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELL ALL SHE IS NOW RUNNING!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SHE IS RUNNING SOUND SOOOOOOOO KILLER!!!

BIG PISS UP NOW!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great news!

you take it for a thrash yet?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shweeeeeeeeeeeeeet kristys place for piss up
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANKS GUYS ITS REALLY GREAT IM IN CLOUD NINE!!!

IM PUTTING GUARDS AND GRILL BACK ON HER TIDING UP THE WIRING NOW

ILL TAKE HER FOR HER FIRST CREWS SOON...

THEN IM GOING TO GET PISSED EVEN THOUGH DRINKINGS OUT THE NORM FOR ME!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MANY CHEERS
KRISTY Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 01:18]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah Smile
now i went and saw about the micortech and my dealer will call tomorrow
fingers crossed

i want vids of this thing kristy Very Happy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Wed, 06 April 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vids are on its way!!!!!

Very Happy

josh you do not know what your missing!!!

omg Shocked

kristy Cool Very Happy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all guards grill bumpers are all back on she looking really kool

im upset i cut the front grill in order to fit the thermo then after i came up with a solution to fit it behind the radiator so i didnt need to cut it after all..

oh well she is going and running smooth Very Happy Very Happy Cool

just fitting stereo in now!!

also making my appointment at the exhaust shop to get new one fitted..

then she is all ready for the weekend.. Cool

waiting for my mate to get digi cam as i only have camera phone so then i will post up her running and lots more pics.. Cool

cheers
kristy

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all guards grill bumpers are all back on she looking really kool

I'm upset i cut the front grill in order to fit the thermo then after i came up with a solution to fit it behind the radiator so i didn't need to cut it after all..

oh well she is going and running smooth Very Happy Very Happy Cool

just fitting stereo in now!!

also making my appointment at the exhaust shop to get new one fitted..

then she is all ready for the weekend.. Cool

waiting for my mate to get digi cam as i only have camera phone so then i will post up her running and lots more pics.. Cool

cheers
Kristy

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
took her for her first crews omg!!!

she is running great she lifted up the front end off the ground just driving up the street Shocked

its great im happy as!!

kristy

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, glad to hear its up and going Cool
damnu microtech damn u to hell Mad Mad Mad

i cant wait to see how mine goes with an aim of almost double to power yours has Shocked
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
josh,

wow that double power good luck mine lefts off the floor and goes mentle.. Shocked

i just got the new 3" all the way put in she is quiet as (hehe)

still getting used to her she is running great but still afew things to adjust iv been out in her all day!!

still i am able to drive home with my ke55 diff in one piece(lol) Laughing

and i plan tonight to go find me a crapadore and kick his ass and show what toyota's are all about!!!

the blow off is crazy everyone looks and is like wtf!!!

many cheers
kristy

Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work kristy

josh mate time for some microtech action dude Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 12:45

she is running great she lifted up the front end off the ground just driving up the street Shocked

Crazy... but very nice work there.

Might want to look at some suspension mods to prevent this from happening!! Smile But it is a cool trick.
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!! WITH PICS !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah the lifting is siq love it but yes i agree changes need to be made...

kristy Very Happy
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristy,
good to hear you got it running! kicked any commo butt yet?

sean
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im trying to get one to drag me they here the car

and they start coming up with all the excuses under the sun
Rolling Eyes
one guy said "oh nah man my car isnt runnin the best at the moment n shit"..

im like what ever...

i figured they dont like being beaten by a girl in a toyota!!!

Laughing
i will be out all saturday night i will line some up for sure!!

ill let you know all the goss and ill put a vid to prove how bad i bet them and the look on there face its priceless!!

cheers
kristy
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live on anzacs so dont be too loud Razz
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nice, the ke55 diff should last ok, as long as u dont drop the clutch to much...
so where are the vids?
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the vids are on there way now!!!

and you will here me for sure i dont know how to drag and stay quiet just yet!!

you will see a silver supra, a white 180sx,
a blue ford xr6 turbo.. they are who i will be flying past!!!

we will be out about 1 am sat night!!

lol..
kristy

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...NOW RUNNING 100% !!! Thu, 07 April 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
can anyone host some pic off my car please!!!!

cheers
kristy..
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona Mk2 with pics
Next Topic:My JZZ10 soarer(now with Brake Upgrade)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:01:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010717868804932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.