Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Ebay Info?? Mon, 04 April 2005 13:27 Go to next message
Hey PPL, could someone that has sold on ebay give me some info, say i want to sell a car-audio amp, how much will i have to pay to put it on ebay and am i covered from dodgy bastards?.

Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Ebay Info?? Mon, 04 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

eBay Fees
Basic Fees

When you list an item on eBay, you're charged an Insertion Fee according to the table below. If the item sells, you are also charged a Final Value Fee. The total cost of selling an item is the Insertion Fee plus the Final Value Fee.

Insertion Fees
Starting or Reserve Price Insertion Fee
AU$0.01 - AU$0.99 AU$0.30
AU$1.00 - AU$19.99 AU$0.50
AU$20.00 - AU$49.99 AU$0.75
AU$50.00 - AU$99.99 AU$1.50
AU$100.00 - AU$399.99 AU$2.50
AU$400.00 and up AU$3.50
Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, and Other Vehicles AU$5.00 (fixed)
Real Estate AU$75.00 (fixed)
Final Value Fees
Closing Price Final Value Fee
Item not sold No final value fee
AU$0.01 - AU$75.00 5.25% of the closing price
AU$75.01 - AU$1,000.00 5.25% of the initial AU$75.00 plus 2.75% of the remaining closing price (AU$75.01 to AU$1,000.00)
Over AU$1,000.01 5.25% of the initial AU$75.00 plus 2.75% of the initial (AU$75.01 to AU$1,000.00) plus 1.50% of the remaining closing price (AU$1,000.01 - closing)
Motorcycles AU$30.00 (fixed)
Cars, Boats, and Other Vehicles AU$40.00 (fixed)
Real Estate No final value fee

The Insertion Fee for Multiple Item Dutch Auction and Fixed Price listings is based upon the opening value of your items. The opening value is the starting or the fixed item price multiplied by the quantity of your items. The maximum insertion fee for any Multiple Item Listing is AU$3.50.

The Final Value Fee for a Multiple Item Dutch Auction, is determined by taking the Final Value Fee of the lowest successful bid and multiplying it by the number of items sold. Multiple Item Fixed Price listing is calculated per item sold, based on the final sale price of the item.

Note: Reserve fees are additional. Reserves are only available in select vehicle categories. For more information, see below.

Optional Feature Fees
You can add optional features to help increase bids and chances of selling success.

Reserve Fees (fully refunded if item sells): Show

Listing Upgrade Fees Show

eBay Picture Services Fees Show

Seller Tool Fees Show

Also learn more about
eBay Stores Fees
Paying your eBay seller's fees
Invoicing procedures and payments

A Note About eBay Fees

In the event your seller account is suspended for any reason, any amounts due on your Seller account will immediately become due and payable. eBay reserves the right to immediately charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method that you are using.
Fees pay for the right to sell on eBay. Sellers do not purchase exclusive rights to Web pages on eBay. eBay may, in our sole discretion, and without your consent or payment to you, place third-party advertisements on any Web page within our site.
Insertion fees and optional feature fees are charged at the time of listing and are non-refundable.

If you have not found the information you are looking for, please ask a question.

Back to My eBay

If you need any more info log on to E-bay and check it all out.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 13:37]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Ebay Info?? Mon, 04 April 2005 13:42 Go to previous message
Thanks mate Cool .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BMI Hot version JDM Racers
Next Topic:'05 comedy festival gala
Goto Forum: