Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
icon10.gif  Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Thu, 24 March 2005 12:46 Go to next message
ok guys sorted out anothwer car so mine will be up for grabs as will parts etc:

Rims 16'' RWD offset 4 x 114.3 PCD *as new 1 year old*
with eagle F1 2 75% tread 2 50% 205/45/16
offers over $700
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/4733/wheels26yt.jpg

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/3597/wheels14lp.jpg

Monza Sports Bucket seats with rails to fit ra28
offers over $450
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/4255/fromtseats6yy.jpg

3 3/4 inch tach autoguage
$70
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/2236/guages10xa.jpg
sports steering wheel red and black
$70
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/5761/steeringwheel2sw.jpg
Speco Fuel guage and sender
$70

Autoguage water temp, oil pressure, volts
$25 each

amps guage 55/65 amps
$20

Ra28 rear seat recovered in red and black veloure to match front bucket seats
$200
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/3941/rearseat7qm.jpg
redone rooflining in black veloure
$50

2 inch sports exaust with lukey muffler, hotdog and large resonator (suit 18r-g ) *beefy sound*
$200
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/8403/exaustsystem5jl.jpg
18r-g Extractors VGC
$50
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/9599/extractorside7sv.jpg
18r-g solexs rebuilt
$250
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/8707/carbs8so.jpg
18r-g suit rebuild (beware has big end sticking out block)
unknown damage caused by stud coming loose at 2.5K revs
suspect minor damage) Partly rebuilt 3 weeks ago
$200
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/8058/engine6bh.jpg
18r-g leads $15

Ra28 shell or as whole for sale open to offers
will have many more pix tomorrow as well as details of the car as whole and shell

Thanx guys if u need any 1g-gte parts have a whole engine too so give me a berl

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 05:38]

Send a private message to this user    
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Fri, 25 March 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of seats
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Sat, 26 March 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You able to email picts of a lot of it. I wouldn't mind seeing a whole bunch of it. michael_costalos@hotmail.com

Michael
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Sat, 26 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you email pics of the rims/rubber?
<thebigchuckster@optusnet.com.au>
cheers and tia,
charles.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Sat, 26 March 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have pix tomorrow sorry taking so long guys been at work Very Happy see you all tomorrow arvo with pix
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Sun, 27 March 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of wheeeels please
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything.... Sun, 27 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump added fotos*
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 29 March 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get a pic of the car with the rims on it..i have no imagination and it would help..thanks
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 29 March 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a pic with the rims on the car tho it does look a bit dodgy from that angle have you looked at my page in the members rides section? it has a nice one but here is this one
http://img219.exs.cx/img219/1958/carwithrims7li.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 23:12]

Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 29 March 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is another
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3378/thecar9zw.jpg
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Thu, 31 March 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one interested? if my prices are wrong tell me
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Fri, 01 April 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the 3 gauges off your hands (Autoguage water temp, oil pressure, volts) for $50 + postage

I would make an offer on the seats, but i think it would be so expensive to get them over here to Adelaide.

Also, maybe $50 forthe steering wheel, cause i would need to change the red part to silver or grey.

Let me know if you are happy with these prices.

Michael
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Fri, 01 April 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be very interested in the body, have u got a price on it???

thanx

laterdays
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Sun, 03 April 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really would need about 1500 because i cant see myself stripping it clean for you and i have put a bit of cash into a lot of bits for it not including everything i have for sale like breaks paint new panels, new rubbers they hurt! etc so if your interested pm me
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Sun, 03 April 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, wat would i need to get to make the car driveable again??

is there any rust/panel damage??

laterdays
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Sun, 03 April 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure on engine damage it had a big end out the side i would just say engine rebuild and it had a dent in passenger side front guard tho i have a spare to replace and thats it
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Sun, 03 April 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat parts have been sold off the car?

i have an 18rg and 5 speed sitting here so the engine isnt bothering me as we can build another one from your parts.

laterdays
race4ages
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give ya $550 for the wheels.can pick up asap.Thats the best offer i can do for now.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is still complete so all is up for grabs

and i dont mind wating for the right price i know what they are worth to me if noone is willing to pay ill keep them
but 550 is a good start if you find some more cash on the side of the road then get back to me
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is $1500 excluding all the parts u are selling??

if it only excludes the seats, wheels and guages id be interested in comeing and having a look.

laterdays
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that would be everything cept what im selling seperate when are you free to come look as it has moved to my friends place in woodridge
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant get a job so im free all day everyday. just let me knwo wen and where i can see it and il be on my way.

laterdays
JFAllen
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 04 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you actually selling the car as well?, or just all the aftermarket parts off the car?

Cheers
Jordan
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the whole car is for sale for the right price
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mentioned a 1g-gte in the first post, how much would you be after for the turbos? what gen are they?

Cheers.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its 3rd gen and $200 should do it the have just about no runout
and about a mm shaft play
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, my postcode is 5031, what would postage be?

(this is my way of saying i'm very very interested!)
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the guages mech or elec
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elect but it looks like i have only the fuel amps and tach left
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Tue, 05 April 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hydra ill get onto postage for you too might have to wait till friday tho car is at mates will know then for sure ill weigh them
Ps il lget some more pix of what i have in 1g stuff too

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 12:04]

delux13
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Sun, 26 June 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll grab the extractors if you've still got them. PM your details so we can arrange a time for me to come and grab em.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 27 June 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys sorry i havent been active in this thread just finished uni exams looks like all that is for sale is the actuall car back seat rooflining and any other little bits left on the actuall car that is if sales go through will update with definite info when i have it
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 27 June 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the drive line still in the car?? wat body panels are missing?? how much for just the rolling shell??

laterdays
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 27 June 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm it jsut had an auto but thats still gonna be there and so is the tailshaft and diff nothing fancy but for the body had large dint passenger side front fender but i have replacement
other than that its all complete
has new front and rear windscreen seals plus installation cost was about 600 so i couldnt say less than $1200 for the rolling shell but that comes with most of interior
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 27 June 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so wat is missing?
delux13
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Ra28 Parts for sale rims seats everything....*pix have arrived* Mon, 27 June 2005 23:41 Go to previous message
Are the extractors still for sale, or do you mean that they go with the complete car?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2tg with twin webbers
Next Topic:Is this a decent price for sidedrafts?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 17:09:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078499317169189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.