Toymods » Track Talk » Nearly got beaten by an Excel

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

icon9.gif  Nearly got beaten by an Excel Fri, 06 December 2002 14:34 Go to next message
Cruised past an Excel on my way home on the M5...didn't wanna race, so I kept goin...

next thing I see it approaching in my rear view at about 20km/h faster than me, so I drop back to 3rd and hit it...then I just see the lights coming closer and closer, 140, 150, then slowly walking by me at 160 (wtf??) and...it was a Commodore Razz

Fark I thought I was gonna hafta dig a hole to live in for a while.
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sat, 07 December 2002 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 words: Chiptorque turbo kit!
mr_messy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sat, 07 December 2002 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats happened to me once...
was driving and i see these lights come from behind at a fast pace and i thought it was another person trying to get ahead of me...speeding...hate when ppl are speeding and im stuck doing the speedlimit..makes me feel like a slow driver esp in a small car...so i floor the hell outta my car...and they dont get to pass me..but as soon as it splits into another late i see come beside me...followed be the letters E C I L O P..police..and sure enough the sirens came on... i got away tho by pulling a
U-turn over the median strip..eheh Very Happy
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sat, 07 December 2002 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Messy you WRECKLOOSE!! hehe Very Happy
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sat, 07 December 2002 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messy: wtf?? u dodged the cops?? very lucky man! Shocked
mr_messy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sun, 08 December 2002 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im not trying that again for a few reasons...
one would be:...got busted after trying to run from the cops...they boxed me in stopped me and jumped out ripped me from my car etc....
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Wed, 18 December 2002 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a similar story about evading the lads in blue.

I was going for a solo old pac run, was probably doing about 15-20 over the limit on the stretch of pac around Mt Kuringai when a police dunnydore passes me in the south bound lane. I saw him do a U turn just before I started heading into that bit of pacific that runs between cliffs and starts to turn, I figure he was going to pursue me so given that I was now out of view to him temporarily on that bit of pacific I gun the old girl and take that road that heads into the industrial area of Mt Kuringai.
Found a nice quiet little back street and waited a few minutes before heading back.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Thu, 19 December 2002 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love your quote ronin... I take it that advice comes from getting a free shower (complete with soap) on a warm sunny day? Smile
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Thu, 19 December 2002 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My quote is true too.... lets just say I left the brain at home that day Embarassed

Still, I managed to almost piss myself laughing at my rampant idiocy after that event. Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Tue, 24 December 2002 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one night i was driving my 100kw corolla after i had just had a crash the day before and the only lights on the front of the car were some small fog lamps down the bottom cause my headlamps got smashed, i passed the ICE going the opposite way down the road, checked the mirror and saw them haul a massive u turn, so i booted it, my girlfriend was going hysterical as i blasted through back streets and lost the cops.
AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN ANY DAY
JUZZO
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Tue, 24 December 2002 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah

Youd have to pay me alot of money for me to attempt a runner in my car atm

Grr...thats changing soon ....finance pending ofcourse
Mani
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Nearly got beaten by an Excel Sat, 04 January 2003 12:42 Go to previous message
it's just like when ya going 130km down the highway and the guy behind you decides to overtake ya... you just can't let him get away, so you go 20km'h faster than him and overtake him.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lucky lock up!!!
Next Topic:My Hitlist (for Celica, once back on road)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 13:18:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044939517974854 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.