Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » For Sale : 1GGTE Standard Intercooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

For Sale : 1GGTE Standard Intercooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Fri, 01 April 2005 06:57 Go to next message
1G Standard Cooler - 80 plus postage.
http://img218.exs.cx/img218/5701/dscf00060pv.th.jpg
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/4936/dscf00070vt.th.jpg

Standard Turbo Manifold - offers
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/7306/dscf00070xn.th.jpg

Standard Airbox - offers
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9972/1gairbox5jy.th.jpg

Still on motor but for sale - Custom Camgears with Degrees markings - 300 plus postage
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/5214/dscf00028ru.th.jpg
http://img176.exs.cx/img176/1415/dscf00050xf.th.jpg

Soon to be for sale too, and i'll make a seperate post for these later when they're off the motor - Water pump, complete auto transmission (selector, etc), air con condensor, injectors, and any other useful parts. Requests and offers welcome.

All items are open to offers and ONO

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 08:35]

Send a private message to this user    
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Fri, 01 April 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess I should have probably read the post properly, but will you sell the adjustable cam gears seperately?
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Fri, 01 April 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS: I'll give you some standard ones to take their place too on the motor if you want.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Fri, 01 April 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep i'm not selling as a package or anything, selling all those items seperately. The motor had a blown head gasket, was in perfect health, but just didn't get any interest selling as a package, so selling everything seperately. I don't really need standard cam gears and i've got a 1jz now, so unless someone is interested in buying the block with camgears then i wont need them.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Sat, 02 April 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, I see your point.
Well, $300 for the adjustable cam gears is probably more than I'd want to pay for them alone, but if you feel like dropping the price some time, let me know.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Sat, 02 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that's cool, all prices are ballpark figures and ONO items. The camgears have hardly been used though are excellent quality custom items. I wouldn't wanna drop too much. I think they're worth 250-300. If they don't sell for that i'll put them on ebay or find a buyer locally i think, if i can b stuffed.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Sun, 03 April 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, fair enough, sounds reasonable to me.
Well, my offer for the cam gears would be $200-$220, otherwise I'd go get some made myself. See how you go, you know I'm here if you want.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Sun, 03 April 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no problemo i'll msg u when i decide to sell quickly.
I'm suprised the cooler isn't more popular, one sold on here the day it was advertised for more than i'm asking last week. i'll be putting all the items on ebay in the next cple of days.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 08:31]

Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, custom camgears. Mon, 04 April 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wanted to let you know, give me a week to advertise on ebay for 250, and if it doesn't sell, and if u still want them for 220 then u can have them, ok?
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 04 April 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably. I doubt I'll change my mind. Tell you what, email me at daniel@stradlater.com if you want to sell if after no luck on ebay.

(www.stradlater.com contact form if required)

As for your luck with the cooler, I'm surprised your selling it mate, it's hardly a hugely popular item. But I guess it does come down to what people want to pay for them and/or if people actually want them.

Let me know how you go.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 04 April 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u got photos of the base of the cooler ?
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 04 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take one and post them later today when i get home, at a friends place now.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How you going with the posting on ebay?
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it's up there, a few watchers, but no bid yet. I'm more worried about the car atm though, i think i'm just going to sell the whole thing as a setup. Someone interstate can easily get it engineered. I can't here, have to swap back to standard turbos, prob standard cooler (trying to get in touch with AVO now about EPA approval), god knows what else. Fuk this shit, waste of fucking time and effort.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's what you say now, but when it's all done.

BUt remember, I can still buy those cam gears off you and give you some replacement ones in return to go on the car.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i'm talking about my 1jz in my soarer, it's nearly all done and it looks like the only way i can get this turbo engineered is is to drive up to NSW and get it RTA emmision tested up there and get an engineers cert up there. Which i'm willing to do but then i have to guarantee it can pass everything before i go, and it's expensive to drive and stay up there. I'm trying to find AVO at mentone's number now can't find it anywhere
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds rather fucked up. YOu can't get it emissions tested here? Try going straight LPG, that'll fix your problems.

Never the less, if your searching for avo,
try searching to
Advanced Vehicle Operations

Clayton Vic

In yellowpages.com.au or whitepages
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it is fucked up. Hmm lpg huh. That'll cost me a grand for that alone, then the engineers for 500 dollars or more, i think. It's a fucking joke. My only option is to drive around uninsured for now. Can't get emmisions testing here, it costs 3.5k.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you get hold of AVO?

LPG will help, but it's still costly.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not yet, it was after 5 when i check ur post so i'll call them tomorrow, they probably can't even give me EPA documents for the cooler so that's gotta be changed too. No point going ahead with this car unless i get it engineered interstate i think.
acmtt
Regular

March 2003
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Tue, 05 April 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A V O Advance Vehical Operations Australia
57 Taunton Drv Cheltenham (General) 3192 (03) 9584 4499
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Thu, 07 April 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camgears Sold, other parts open to offers anyone who needs any 1g bits.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Sat, 09 April 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AVO dont do emmisions testing if thats wat your thinking, they are merly a performance centre who happen to have a little equipment to test co2 and nox emmisions to try and tune your car within the guidlines for emmisions stated with the ADR thats relevant to the year model of your car. That said FDA emmisions testing is done by only a handful of places here in victoria, there is the Ford motor vehicle company, Holden do them (i think) and then there is a company called VIPAC. VIPAC would be the cheapest alternative as Ford motor company want nearly 2.5k for the test and if it fails, you then have to pay for that agian, where as VIPAC cost is considerbly less. Though if your motor runs all stock components and stock ecu, you should not have a problem with the epa side of engineering the car as this motor was brought out to australia and complied and emmisions tested in JZZ30 soarers ect, and any engineer worth his salt should know wat is required to make these motors emmision compliant. Try Cartech/IDB automotive in richmond 94285446, they know wat they are talking about.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 April 2005 02:37]

Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Sat, 09 April 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh actually fattony i was recommended to IDB by Andrew (acmtt), and i've called them and i'm going to bring the car to them as soon as it's ready, i spoke to Ian and he sounds confident that we'll be able to pass it even with the turbo and cooler, so we'll see. I'll pm u actually, i believe u got ur car enginnered there?
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1G Standard Cooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 11 April 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
Cooler, and 1g bits still for sale, make an offer.
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: For Sale : 1GGTE Standard Intercooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 11 April 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you tell me where you got your cam gears made? phone number and price.... cheers
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1GGTE Standard Intercooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Mon, 11 April 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the details for AVO are above.
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: For Sale : 1GGTE Standard Intercooler, turbo manifold, airbox, CUSTOM CAMGEARS. Thu, 14 April 2005 09:59 Go to previous message
Bump, come on another 1g cooler just sold, what's wrong with mine?! I'm sure it's a good cheap upgrade for smaller capacity turbo motors, starlets, n13 pulsars, etc.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Brand New C's Short Shift kits for AE86 + other vehicles
Next Topic:20v gearbox going cheap
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:29:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078699588775635 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.