Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Sat, 02 April 2005 09:46 Go to next message
Hi all

posting this for my brother.
he bought this car as a fixer-upper, but doesn't have the cash for fixing up!! Rolling Eyes
Will sell if anyone is interested.

'78 RX7 coupe
13B engine N/A
extractors
2 1/2inch sports exhaust
5spd manual
straight body, no rust
rear wing spoiler
2 sets of mag wheels
neat interior
CD player
still licensed

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/RX7/NETfront.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/RX7/NETside.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/RX7/NETrear.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/RX7/NETint.jpg

Engine is running rough as guts, sounds like its only running on one rotor?! - probably needs a rebuild.

Asking $1500
Prefer Perth buyers.

PM me or Email - djferraz at yahoo.com

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83

ps. please don't post "try the Rotory forums" - YES its already there! Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Sat, 02 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys this is very cheap for a series one, even with motor running rough
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Mon, 04 April 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DanWA wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 16:53

I'd like to say though i have been here very shortly and all i have seen is way over priced for sale adds where you cannot give your opinion on how much the bloke is dreaming. I came here trying to help people with parts/knowledge and cop abuse for telling someone they are ripping others off. I didn't even get to finish making my for sale thread. I'll be making it elsehwhere

I find the claim that you came here to help others with parts/knowledge very hard to believe. You have not made a single post in the tech or general car discussion area's. In fact the only post you've made outside the cars for sale is in one Members rides thread.

Now the only thing you've really done is complemented a couple of cars and complained about pricing in other for sale threads. I see that the complaining is mostly only in WA threads, bit of a coincidence that you want people in your local area to ask lower prices for their cars.

If you don't want to buy a car don't post in the thread. If you want to be an arse and tell people they are asking to much then PM them, it's not like people can add info to your ad in the quoka telling everyone who reads it what they think of the car what makes you think it's OK on a forum.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 07:58]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Mon, 04 April 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 15:57

If you don't want to buy a car don't post in the thread. If you want to be an arse and tell people they are asking to much then PM them, it's not like people can add info to your ad in the quoka telling everyone who reads it what they think of the car what makes you think it's OK on a forum.

Thanks Joshstix / others - this is what i was going to say.. quite simply, if you don't want to buy my brothers car, then no need to say anything.
If you think its overpriced - then don't buy it.
Let others make their own decision.
You can see by previous posts that others on here that think its a bargain.

When my brother bought this car for $2500 a while back, its N/A 13B would have left your heavy VL commo at the lights.
Now the poor boy is just trying to get some of his money back on something he poured his savings into. Confused

DanWA - there isn't a way you could compare a 12A stacked front end RX7 rust bucket that you bargained down to $400 with this straight body neat example with a licensed 13B.. ?! Oranges and apples as they say. Rolling Eyes

oh - and BUMP to anyone who is serious about buying..

Thanks all!
Damo
TRD 83
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a for sale thread, it's not the place to be a keyboard warrior.

Good luck with the sale WA_TRD_83 this would be an excellent buy for the right buyer at a very low price.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK this thread has been cleaned up. Keep it on topic or get out.
DanWA
Occasional Poster

Banned User

March 2005
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

When my brother bought this car for $2500 a while back, its N/A 13B would have left your heavy VL commo at the lights.
Now the poor boy is just trying to get some of his money back on something he poured his savings into. Confused

DanWA - there isn't a way you could compare a 12A stacked front end RX7 rust bucket that you bargained down to $400 with this straight body neat example with a licensed 13B.. ?! Oranges and apples as they say. Rolling Eyes

heh must of been one fast rx7 when he got it. 12 second machine ey? what did a standard 13b rx7 do over the 1/4 again? pretty pathetic. It just felt fast cause it is so small and close to the ground mate.

and its so funny how people can take piss out of me and my car and ill i ever did was say a price was asking too much and then im told im being a bad user? You know why theres no posts from me in a tech section? cause theres nowhere for me to post cause its full of pointless front wheel drive corolla questions from a quick glance.

rx7 rust bucket? has a mini bubble above the right front door. Nowhere else. I'm told its the rx7's common rusting point.

The moderator clearly startes keep it on post or get out? damn he must of missed all the vl jargon mr TRD still has in his post.

I'll catch up with some of you on a cruise. See if you's are so smart when theres no screen between us. And maybe whip some VL jokes out then?

lay off the keyboard warrioring and the stereo types fellas theres seams to be strong anti holden people here and a damn heap of dreamers

Quote:

Tell him hes dreamin

remember that from "The Castle" ???

excuse the big post in totally the wrong place for it but i guess it will stick out and be read and hopefully understood. which i doubt because i will just get flamed

Direct all of your smartass comments to my PM box this thread has been caned enough
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The irony of all this is that I have been the only person actually interested in buying this car, yet my posts get cleaned up along with all the other crap. Smile

I guess i can live with it Rolling Eyes

Good thing I got a hold of the sellers before the clean up.

[QUOTE][/I'll catch up with some of you on a cruise. See if you's are so smart when theres no screen between us. And maybe whip some VL jokes out then?
QUOTE]
heyyy, careful what you wish for mate. . .
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes lets all be friends Very Happy
silvi
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets arrange a cruise and get to know each other Twisted Evil
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Tue, 05 April 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Wed, 06 April 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryan - thanks for the PM - I'll ask my brother, but I don't think he'll go for it. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks to Joshstix for cleaning up, and sorry to those who had valid comments and they got wiped away.. Confused
Oh well - back to the topic..

Cheers
Damo
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Thu, 14 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMPATRON

just for you Damo Wink

Eldar.O.

edit: holy shit i just noticed, your selling this car for your brother, yet look at the plates, unreal!

Peace.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 07:41]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Thu, 14 April 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha - yeah, classic plates - answers my question if I ever wanna know if its my bro in my rear view mirror! (note REAR view mirror! hehe)

hasn't been any takers thus far - so he may keep it and fix it eventually..
Anyone know any rotor heads? someone that can fix his engine on the cheap?

Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Thu, 14 April 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate it aint at all expensive, if i wasnt so scared of rotors id buy it, but the bloke next to us owned one for about 5-6 weeks, during which he spent MANY, im talking 40% at least of that time fixing it.

im so scared of them ill never get one, just too damn unreliable, toyota on the other hand Very Happy

then again, spend money on anything and itll be good/reliable/fast Smile

Eldar.O.
antstar
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI - 13B Series1 RX7 Fri, 15 April 2005 07:04 Go to previous message
unreliable?
bullshit. He must have got one very shagged.
If you look after it like any hi po car it should last you quite a while.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone interested in a 1992 paseo(olympic ed)
Next Topic:toyota corolla cs 1988 hatch
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 13:42:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064480304718018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.