Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jhalmers
Regular

July 2004
Corona 2sc Tue, 05 April 2005 05:54 Go to next message
I know you must get this all the time but i currently own a 84 st141 corona wagon with a fully rebuilt engine and reconditioned auto ( i really want a 5speed). Anyway this car has a recored radiator and a 2inch exhaust system with lukey headers. New Dizzy and spark plugs and leads. PLus all servicing items recently done ie oil filter etc. Does anyone know anything to do Besides engine conversions. I'm after better performance (not mind blowing) just enough. For example air filter, carbies, cams etc. Also is it worth boring, port and polishing as i can get this done fairly cheap. Is it worth turboing a carby car. Any info including brand is worth it thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corona 2sc Tue, 05 April 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do the usual cheap exhaust and inlet mods. Anything beyond that is money down the drain.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Corona 2sc Tue, 05 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous message
it's not worth the time or money doing anything to a 2s-c, if you want to waste money get some extractors, Weber 32/36 DGV Stock carby off Ford Cortina, By itself won't increase Power But Delivers More fuel so with tuning and Other Mods Will enable you to get more power from your engine. Well thats what i was told.

Also get some piping for intake cause the stock one leads to the back of the left light, which no cold air can get to. I've got some piping from under the grill all the way and it is much better.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MA61 wheel + LN106 caliper = ?
Next Topic:another query on 4AGTE water lines
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:25:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037329196929932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.