Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
floppy
Regular

January 2004
Poor celica broken into :( Mon, 04 April 2005 22:32 Go to next message
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my frustrations at having my poor little celica broken into on friday night.

Was in my backyard even!!, I got home from a drive around 12:00am and headed off to bed, crashed to the world.

Got up in the morning to do some clean up in the shed and went to the celica to get some of my tools to notice the drivers rear quarter window smashed and glass everywhere.

Looked inside and they had removed the stereo (but not the wiring harness it needs), and nicked the 6x9's in boxes I had sitting behind each seat (was a temp measure while i was building the door pods).

They got in by getting into our laundry and grabbing a box and hammer from there, using the hammer to smash the window (leaving it on the backseat) and the using the box to carry away the gear.

Stupid thing is the stereo was a cheapie I got form autobarn for about $100 and on the parcel shelf was my handheld UHF worth twice that which they left behind!!!

Worst part, they damaged the chrome stripping above the drivers mirror as well!!!!

Little pricks.

FloppyDJ
  Send a private message to this user    
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Poor celica broken into :( Mon, 04 April 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would'nt you just love to catch these bastards in the act. Mad
belt the shit out of them then dump them in the gutter.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Mon, 04 April 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 08:46

That'd be kind compared to what I had planned for the worthless smacky prick who nicked the TAPE DECK from my commo a few years back Mad Mad

(it WAS a good tape deck . . . )

That's teh pooh floppy. The worst thing is you just know it's some doped up piece of crap who'll spend YOUR hard-earned on more smack, and probably have OD'd by the end of the year. Sad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Mon, 04 April 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 08:56

Hi-Ace wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 08:46

That'd be kind compared to what I had planned for the worthless smacky prick who nicked the TAPE DECK from my commo a few years back Mad Mad

(it WAS a good tape deck . . . )

That's teh pooh floppy. The worst thing is you just know it's some doped up piece of crap who'll spend YOUR hard-earned on more smack, and probably have OD'd by the end of the year. Sad

Damn must have had your Nakamichi tape deck stolen by the sound of it.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually a buddy had a Nakamichi CD-PLayer a couple of years ago - I understand WHY they're so damned expensive, but DAMNED if they look like they're worth it ! !

It was teh top of the line phillips tape-deck that got nicked. Strangely enough, top of the line consisted of knobs/buttons for bass, treble, loud, volume, AM/FM/Tape, up, down, Display and clock Razz

It still sounded good through the 2x6" + 2x9" "Dominators" on teh Parcel shelf Laughing Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGHH don't go on about broken into celicas... mine was stolen once and broken into 6 times... yes 6 they stole:
1. Simmons 15" mags - $1500
2. UHF radio
3. Army Webbing
4. Skool Bag
5. Skool books (seperate occasion)
6. Jumper
7. Cd Player
8. Entire CD collection
9. External Temp Gauge
That is all i can think of off the top of my head.. my MA61 hasn't had a finger laid on it!! the list goes on and on, by about the 3rd or 4th time i was like OH well wat not... but the first time they stole it was so fucking pissed off
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 15:23

Actually a buddy had a Nakamichi CD-PLayer a couple of years ago - I understand WHY they're so damned expensive, but DAMNED if they look like they're worth it ! !

It was teh top of the line phillips tape-deck that got nicked. Strangely enough, top of the line consisted of knobs/buttons for bass, treble, loud, volume, AM/FM/Tape, up, down, Display and clock Razz

It still sounded good through the 2x6" + 2x9" "Dominators" on teh Parcel shelf Laughing Laughing

HAHAHA Dominators... the bloke that owns my celica now has 2 6x9 domi's in the back placed in these dodgy chip board boxs that have sharps edges on it... HAHHA love it
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fingers prints on hammer?
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 17:31

ARGHH don't go on about broken into celicas... mine was stolen once and broken into 6 times... yes 6 they stole:
1. Simmons 15" mags - $1500
2. UHF radio
3. Army Webbing
4. Skool Bag
5. Skool books (seperate occasion)
6. Jumper
7. Cd Player
8. Entire CD collection
9. External Temp Gauge
That is all i can think of off the top of my head.. my MA61 hasn't had a finger laid on it!! the list goes on and on, by about the 3rd or 4th time i was like OH well wat not... but the first time they stole it was so fucking pissed off

did getting an alarm not cross your mind after the first time?
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominators own! I've got a pair of 6x9's in my rolla, and mate has a pair in his 120Y. Does the job until I get my celica on the road!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Poor celica broken into :( Tue, 05 April 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 00:22

fingers prints on hammer?

hahhaha cops then even bother to turn up?
floppy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Poor celica broken into :( Wed, 06 April 2005 03:00 Go to previous message
Hey,

Yeah they did turn up after about an hour,

but as usual, I showed them the hammer and the places they would have touched. Response was that it would take the fingerprint guy till the next day to come round.

I told them forget it and just give me the crime # so I can use it for insurance.

Funny thing that, when our house got broken into ages ago, no mention of fingerprint etc.

Why the hell are they employed, just to give us shit on the roads and not much else all?

Floppy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rad gallery page
Next Topic:my wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:17:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071468353271484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.