Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I need some work done.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

I need some work done. Sun, 03 April 2005 09:40 Go to next message
I'm after someone to install an Intercooler in my RA28. Unfortunately I'm not physically capable of doing the work myself anymore and would prefer to pay someone from here to do it rather than inflated prices from a workshop. So if you're in Sydney and have the experience to do the work please give me a yell. EVOSTi suggested I try here first, he knows there's kindly folk on Toymods that would like to earn a quid.

Cheers, Greg.
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: I need some work done. Sun, 03 April 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can try a Toymods sponsor, Silverwater Automotive services, Info:

SAS are located in Silverwater NSW and offers trade price Dyno tuning, Workshop services and performance engine building to card carrying Toymods Members.

Phone: 02 9748 1300

Toymods membership is $50, i think its a good deal Smile.
Cheers.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I need some work done. Sun, 03 April 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would suggest that a BBQ and beer would see a number of toymodders come around for an afternoon to help out.

Just a thought.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I need some work done. Sun, 03 April 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would definately put on beer and food. Anyone interested?
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: I need some work done. Sun, 03 April 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come around, drink some beer and eat some food but I very much doubt that there will be an intercooler in, or even in close proximity to, your RA28 by the time I have left.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 13:24]

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I need some work done. Mon, 04 April 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there's always gotta be someone on hand to make sure everyone else is doing what they're supposed to. So that can be your job Benjamin.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I need some work done. Tue, 05 April 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 23:22

I'll come around, drink some beer and eat some food but I very much doubt that there will be an intercooler in, or even in close proximity to, your RA28 by the time I have left.

Laughing

tonite has been nuthing but laughs on toymods. everyones coming out of the comedy closet for some reason?? hehehe
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: I need some work done. Wed, 06 April 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
common i know some of you guys have migs, it aint that big a job! simple bracket for the cooler, weld some mild steel tubing, job done!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: I need some work done. Wed, 06 April 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate depending on the time frame you need it done in,mine is getting done in about two weeks by a good friend of mine,im happy to get an idea of all the bends etc that you will need and work it out from there if you like? I dont want anything for it but he will probably want somthing..
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: I need some work done. Wed, 06 April 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha

Benjamin wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 15:22

I'll come around, drink ALL OF THE beer and eat EVEN THE SCRAP food but I very much doubt that there will be an intercooler in, or even in close proximity to, your RA28 by the time I have left.

Laughing
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: I need some work done. Wed, 06 April 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 20:32

hahaha

Benjamin wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 15:22

I'll come around, drink ALL OF THE beer and eat EVEN THE SCRAP food but I very much doubt that there will be an intercooler in, or even in close proximity to, your RA28 by the time I have left.

Laughing

lol Laughing
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I need some work done. Wed, 06 April 2005 21:45 Go to previous message
Thanks Riceburna, I've PM'd you.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corolla upgrade
Next Topic:Cheapest Engine place