Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 06:26 Go to next message
hey guys,im pimping my truck. Her name is BAG.11N and she likes long drives by the beach and wild nights out with friends. shes is a exotic dancer with some great moves (if you know how to push her buttons)she also does a bit of moddeling work and gets attention every where she goes.she is cover girl and center fold in jan. fast 4s. shes recently been under the knife and now has insane body.if this sounds like your dream ride call jabbit on 0433324310 and give me all of your money.(35k)and you can take her home and do whatever you want to her.
  Send a private message to this user    
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats very poetic and creative, but you should probably list the specs too Smile
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe nice i wish i had 35g
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR KE70 wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 20:18

hehe nice i wish i had 35g

doesnt everyone

Any pics?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw this on the cover of fast fours, bought it hoping for some tech stuff on fitting the 1ggte in there, but it was all about how good it looks, alot of work has gone into this, its very nice. Pics are here

http://www.boostcruising.com/journal/entry/7/no/31 85.html
baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bannana man no time for specs.. just need 35.
thanks dust.
baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh now ive got time...
BAG.11N has everything.
it cost one billion dollars to build
but im only asking 35K cos im such a great guy!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Fri, 14 January 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw it in fast fours, and its off the fucking hook! but i have a question... what the hell happened with the engine bay?

oh, and the playstation controlled airbags are wicked!

good luck with the sale man, pity car modders dont keep their cars!

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 11:30]

baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 17 January 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant keep cars when there is so much other cool stuff to waste money on!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 17 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are some pics of the car at:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=429151&rid=218&S=f9f975c07feae3071cbc5 d44716e44bb
and
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=429129&rid=218&S=f9f975c07feae3071cbc5 d44716e44bb
I have to say it is one hell of an impressive machine that has had a tonne of awesome work put into it.

Good luck with the sale.
baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sun, 23 January 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks joshstix.
looks like i may have to get off my arse and advertise it properly.
any one know if u get good results from unieque cars? or is trading post better?
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sun, 23 January 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's hot Very Happy What motor you running underneith the fibreglass?
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 24 January 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

cant keep cars when there is so much other cool stuff to waste money on!

im interested in what ur plannin on spending yo dosh on next..

Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 24 January 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicaboy_2000 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 20:46

She's hot Very Happy What motor you running underneith the fibreglass?

Im pretty sure its a 7MGTE.

Jezza
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 24 January 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as nice as 7MGTE's are

thats a 1GGTE under that bonnet, Y comment if you don't know, read the articles and see the pics, the two pipes plainly give it away.

Awsome blew me away at toyofeast

good luck with it
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 24 January 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 15:06

thats a 1GGTE under that bonnet, Y comment if you don't know, read the articles and see the pics, the two pipes plainly give it away.

good luck with it

Oh i am sorry sir for making that mistake Rolling Eyes Smile

Seeing as the owner has given away so much info to aid his sale, Who knows Confused

Jezza

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 04:20]

kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 31 March 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay Guy's, I'm holding a Dyno day/Shootout on the 9th of April at Berowra (10 mins from Hornsby) Bookings are a must, details are as follows:

Special Geust 'BAG11N' Hilux as featured in Fast Fours

Anyone interested in checking it out should come down...should be a good day. check out cruises and events for more info
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 31 March 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, im not holding it, i just copied it from another thread.. Confused
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 04 April 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump for BAG11N..

now where did I put that winning lotto ticket ?! Razz

Damo
TRD 83
static_bne
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Wed, 06 April 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like this mini truck but its over the top and would get sick of it !!!!

if you wonna sell something you should post specs on it !

I would be interested but seeing as you have no time to post a few specs imagine what shortcuts you might have takin with the mods to the mini truck !!!!

NO THANKS !!!!!!!! Mad

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Wed, 06 April 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
static_bne wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 12:52

I like this mini truck but its over the top and would get sick of it !!!!

if you wonna sell something you should post specs on it !

I would be interested but seeing as you have no time to post a few specs imagine what shortcuts you might have takin with the mods to the mini truck !!!!

NO THANKS !!!!!!!! Mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... Good one fagl0r. hehehe

Asking for specs is ghey wif one hell of a massif aidseses....

Hmmm.... It would look good cruising with Choony's rare-ass duck in the passenger seat. How good life would be...

Someone buy it so I can spend the money for him on cheap wine and dirty whores.

(It really did cost $1b to build)
Rowan
Regular

January 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Wed, 06 April 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
static_bne wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 12:52

Maybe it has too many specs to list... maybe it would be better to go take a look!? This car looks insane and i SERIOUSLY doubt corners have been cut. But then again i've never seen it in person. I just disagree with the above statement as i believe anyone who was interested (ie: had that sorta cash) would go take a look as soon as they had the chance becasue cars like this dont come up for sale that often!
static_bne
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Wed, 06 April 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well so it looks good ... and it does !!!
but im not gonna be like .. okay hers 35k for a truck that looks good i would want to know everything so why not post it up ?

then atleast i wouldnt need to hassel him about it ... right ?
and could make up my mind if i wanted to go one step further and take a look at it in person ... seriously you guys sound like yous would suck his d1ck to be his friend .... how gay !
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i do know the bloke and the guy who built it, and its a fuckin nice truck!! He probably doesnt post the specs cause then he has to deal with time wasters. If someone had 35k and wanted to buy a minitruck, i think they'd be ready to get off the computer and go have a look at it.... oh, and static_bne, how the fuck would u get sick of something so modified? i can think of a thousand other standard or slightly modified hand racers id grow bored of first!! and i can assure u there have been no shortcuts taken...
Rowan
Regular

January 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
static_bne wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 09:57

but im not gonna be like .. okay hers 35k for a truck that looks good i would want to know everything so why not post it up ?

and could make up my mind if i wanted to go one step further and take a look at it in person ... seriously you guys sound like yous would suck his d1ck to be his friend .... how gay !

I dont even know who this person is... but i agree with your first point, but the only cock sucker is the person disrespecting a car they have never seen by suggesting that 'short cuts' were taken in its build up.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
static_bne wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 09:57

Why would I suck his dong to be his friend - we've been good mates since school! hahaha you wang.

Dude, go buy some hektik neons for your billy-cart and stop wasting everyones time. I bet $35k that you wouldn't buy it anyway.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen better Laughing

nah that gota b the best one ive seen man - theres one that comes close down in melb here lowlux n its yellow tiz nice...

but geez man ur's is hell wickid good luck with sale

-dunno about the grooved bonnet thing
Godzilladat
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

This truck one "best modified truck" at a sydney show when it was still in primer!

This ute is a credit to tully and the work he was pulling out down at easy street customs.

You want the best, then pay what its worth - $35k.

A car like this good isnt going to sell on a online forum, to many 14yo's with attitudes get on car forums these days....

Good luck with the sale, gets my vote for best modded truck in Aus.
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AGREED.... Very Happy
Rowan
Regular

January 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Thu, 07 April 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Godzilladat wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 11:33

A car like this good isnt going to sell on a online forum, to many 14yo's with attitudes get on car forums these days....

HAHAHA... too true. everything is "gay" to 14year olds.

The moral is: if you dont have anything nice to say on somebody's for sale thread then GO AWAY!

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 08:20]

baggin
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sat, 09 April 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaHa.
this thread is funny.
suck my dick!
hum on my balls.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sat, 09 April 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love this guy. seriously i do. basically he couldnt be bothered to post up the specs. i mean why would he waste his time? obviously hes interested in selling it but i dont know many people in the right minds that would be keen to let go of such a machine that has had so much work put into it.

baggin also knows that the majority of the people who frequent these forums dont even have close the 35k and hes just laughing at ppl like static_bne who are more wasting their own time than his casue he hasnt even bothered to answer em and theyre getting shitty about it! classic.

best line ever:

Quote:

oh now ive got time...
BAG.11N has everything.

geez, hate to see u in a rush Wink

P.S baggin have u seen a chassis chopped BLUE hilux down at easy street before? it might have been in primer when u saw it with 18s on it??? its like a 1992 had a really rough body. started off as a single cab then put a space cab try on it.. u get the rest
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sat, 09 April 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 21:16

i love this guy. seriously i do. basically he couldnt be bothered to post up the specs. i mean why would he waste his time? obviously hes interested in selling it but i dont know many people in the right minds that would be keen to let go of such a machine that has had so much work put into it.

baggin also knows that the majority of the people who frequent these forums dont even have close the 35k and hes just laughing at ppl like static_bne who are more wasting their own time than his casue he hasnt even bothered to answer em and theyre getting shitty about it! classic.

best line ever:

Quote:

oh now ive got time...
BAG.11N has everything.

P.S baggin have u seen a chassis chopped BLUE hilux down at easy street before? it might have been in primer when u saw it with 18s on it??? its like a 1992 had a really rough body. started off as a single cab then put a space cab try on it.. u get the rest

domasik, you make a habit of posting usless dribble,

BAG.11N is a well documented car, and anyone with half an effort could easily find any information they wanted, once again, youve proved yourself to be a waste of kilobytes.

Eldar.O.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sat, 09 April 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 23:26

best line ever:

Quote:

oh now ive got time...
BAG.11N has everything.

BAG.11N is a well documented car, and anyone with half an effort could easily find any information they wanted, once again, youve proved yourself to be a waste of kilobytes.

Eldar.O.

ok cool thanks for that tech head. mate ur post is usless dribble where in my post am i attacking the integrity of this car? i simply do not understand the intentions of your post?? i was i no way talking to car down and i was no suggesting the the specs on the car should be questioned so i cant see why u have wasted your time? unless ur training for the typing olympics.

EDIT: could u please point me in the direction of my "posting usless dribble" (other than the outhouse) so i can learn from mistakes.
thanks mum

[Updated on: Sat, 09 April 2005 13:43]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sat, 09 April 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 21:41

EldarO wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 23:26

best line ever:

Quote:

oh now ive got time...
BAG.11N has everything.

Eldar.O.

ok cool thanks for that tech head. mate ur post is usless dribble where in my post am i attacking the integrity of this car? i simply do not understand the intentions of your post?? i was i no way talking to car down and i was no suggesting the the specs on the car should be questioned so i cant see why u have wasted your time? unless ur training for the typing olympics.

EDIT: could u please point me in the direction of my "posting usless dribble" (other than the outhouse) so i can learn from mistakes.
thanks mum

im not your mum, but youll find, no matter how far you run, ill always be your dad, take it to PM biatch.

Eldar.O. (pissed as all fuck!)

werd.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Sun, 10 April 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would i want to take it to PM? i already did, i flamed u, now ur bleeding. i jsut want the whole world to know how pathetic u r.

P.S u still failed to answer my question. you seem pretty sure that everything i say is pointless dribble so please, start digging....
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 11 April 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit this dood is just trying to sell his car, everyone stop fucking the thread up and leave it be so he has a chance.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 11 April 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having dealt with knobs in my own fs thread i agree. Take it somewhere else
p3rky
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: high class mini truck 4 sale. BAG.11N Mon, 11 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous message
Hi jabbit,

G/L with the sale sonny, oi and come here i got something to tell ya !!!

na seriously this is a damm nice car with all the bells and whistles and then some more

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Damaged GZ20 complete
Next Topic:FS - 10/85 SX ST162 AUTO - $1000 or offers.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:36:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007194995880127 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.