1983 AE86 Toyota Sprinter
Australian Specification
4AC engine & 5peed gearbox
Gold / brown colour
About 110,000km+ Estimate driven before engine conversion

Modification and Upgrades

Exterior:
Resprayed in a Holden Commodore VL dark reddish brown colour
Front cut conversion from a JDM Trueno GT Apex (series 1 Zenki)
Rear conversion from a JDM Trueno GTV (Redline Tail Lights)
Nissan Pulsar SSS rear spoiler colour coated
Electric power side mirrors from a Trueno colour coated as well
Front plastic mud flaps colour coated

Engine Modifications:
Stock standard 1G-GTE Engine conversion from a 1988 GZ20 Toyota Soarer
2.0 Litre DOHC EFI 24V intercooled Twin Turbo inline six cylinders. (Generation-3)
About 100,000km+ when in Soarer and has done around about 6-8,000km in sprinter
Ceramic-coated manifolds
Custom pipe work done
Engine colour coated (by Competition Coatings)
Big Injectors
Mated with a 5 Speed Toyota Supra gearbox
Heavy-duty sport clutch
Lightened flywheel
Custom made exhaust system, with single 3 inch down pipe tip. (No idea what brand)
All modification engineered and approved with a Engineering Certificate

Performance Specification: (Estimation)
157kw @6200 or 210Hp @6200
274Nm @3800 or 203b-ft @3800
Running boost around about 8psi low and 15psi high

Aftermarket Parts:
Piggyback computer
Greddy Rebic LC (1G GTEU CPU II )
Turbo Timer
Boost control orange colour twist nob
Auto Meter boost press gauge (PSI)
Auto Meter water temperature gauge (F)

Security Device:
Central locking
Engine immobiliser
Flashpoint Remote control alarm system
Alarm pager system distance range of up to 1km
Interior Parts:
Full Japanese interior from JDM Trueno GT Apex
Trueno bucket seats and rear seats
All power options
Power windows
Power Steering
Power side mirrors
Remote control boot and door release
Custom made MDF parcel tray with lip and relined with fake leather material
TRD drift style steering wheel

Handle Package:
Adjustable platform front suspension (coil overs)
Monroe Shocks and Lovells springs at the front
Rolled guards front and rear
Adjustable rear trailing arms
Monroe Shocks and Lovells springs at the rear
Both rear and front lowered (Not sure how much)
Front discs and callipers conversion from a JDM Trueno
Rear discs and callipers conversion from a JDM Trueno

Wheel and Tyres:
-Front rim size 14X6
Long champ 4speed star XR4
Wearing Yokohama A539 185/55R14 Tyres
-Rear rim size 15X7
Long champ 4speed star XR4
Wearing stretched Bridgestone Potenza GIII 195/50R15 Tires.
Two spare wheels in boot included

Audio equipment:
Alpine 4inch front speakers
JBL 6X9 rear speakers inserted into parcel tray
No CD deck

New fuel pump and just serviced injectors
Very Fast Car!!!!!!!!!!
Very RARE
Maintained A1 level - never thrashed/drifted etc.

Regretful sale
Reason for sale- Moving to UK to work and live
Location Strathfield, Sydney
$14,000 happy to negotiate
Mobile 0416 049 888 (Wei) call anytime
Please no time wasters and NO test pilots.

http://img118.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img118&image=1 jpg5sj.png

http://img133.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img133&image=2 jpg5mo.png

http://img204.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img204&image=3 jpg1cd.png

http://img221.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img221&image=4 jpg1ek.png

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img80&image=5jp g3sc.png

http://img37.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img37&image=6jp g0cb.png

http://img194.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img194&image=7 jpg2sh.png

http://img172.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img172&image=8 jpg9zk.png

http://img170.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img170&image=9 jpg2eo.png

Please call him directly on 0416 049 888 for genuine interest.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 22:16]

Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
If I had 14k I know where my money would go!
Free bump!
Someone buy this!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for god sakes man, change your images from .png to .jpg, so even 56k'ers can view this beautiful peice of engineering!

Eldar.O.
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks pretty neat
love the colour Shocked
good luck to your good mate Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 02:45

for god sakes man, change your images from .png to .jpg, so even 56k'ers can view this beautiful peice of engineering!

Eldar.O.

hmm i've tried to, but it just takes me to the main page of imageshack - and it's being a bastard by only giving me to URL's, both or which are not direct hotlinks Rolling Eyes

assistance?
ur2ez
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is NEAT..

GL
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Wed, 06 April 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 06:18

Eldar.O.

hmm i've tried to, but it just takes me to the main page of imageshack - and it's being a bastard by only giving me to URL's, both or which are not direct hotlinks Rolling Eyes

assistance?

best to use photoshop and reupload them?

Eldar.O.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooohhh yeah.... This car is so friggin HOT.

I know this car and have driven it - it is PRISTINE! Runs so smooth too.

Definately worth the money if you ask me. FULLY ENGINEERED.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 09:57

ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 06:18

Eldar.O.

assistance?

best to use photoshop and reupload them?

Eldar.O.

i wouldnt worry des only means anyone serious about buying the car will actually sit and wait for them to load and all the time wastes will be on the bust going to school by the time they finish Laughing

car looks fucken horny as i think i need to have a shower.
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he was such a good friend.. He would give you the car Very Happy
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh nooooo, I can't believe he is selling this car, it is worth staying in OZ for!!!
For all prospecitve buyers: I have seen this car in preson, it is in MINT condition! FULL JDM INTERIOR -wait JDM EVERYTHING!!!jeeez I nearly blew in my pants when I saw this car up close! sooooo sexy inside and out! if you have 14k this is the best way you will ever spend it!
Good Luck with the sale!
Bump...
-Whitchy-

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 08:38]

[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i just wet my pants.. Sad
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats beautiful
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 07 April 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMPAGE

lol, owner defiantely appreciates the comments...sadly it has to depart cuz he is flying next month Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Fri, 08 April 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Fri, 08 April 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell the owner that this car is worth close to 30 grand australian in the uk market
AEXX
Regular

April 2003

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Fri, 08 April 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just can say perfect! should be worth more than $20K...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sat, 09 April 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shame about the choice of engine
but every single other aspect of this car is beautiful

good luck to wei and congrats to the buyer for getting a f'n bargain!
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sat, 09 April 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing wrong with a 1g in a sprinter. i run one and i don't have any issues with it what so ever Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sat, 09 April 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no no. not at all! 1's are awesome engines!
just not my personal choice thats all Smile
iwanta2jz
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am interested. I'm not a sprinter/trueno guy... I like 'em but I haven't owned one yet. I'm after a nice light daily driver with a near standard overpowered engine while I muck around with a less practical project.

I have one or two questions. No doubt I'll give the guy a call sometime son... but... the diff, what's it from and how much power are they known for handling well? (I know that parts breakage depends on how you drive but then there's no point having 200hp if you don't ever use it.)

Where/when was the conversion done, at what cost?

I have the amount of cash he's asking for and I recognise that it's a very nicely turned out vehicle but my interest depends on substantial negotiability on the owner's part... not that the car isn't very nice but so many things come down to personal taste and as most of us would know through experience you drop money when you part with a modified vehicle.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwanta2jz wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 13:22

Am interested. I'm not a sprinter/trueno guy... I like 'em but I haven't owned one yet. I'm after a nice light daily driver with a near standard overpowered engine while I muck around with a less practical project.

errmmm this car has a 1GGTE, twin turbo 6 cylinder - no where near standard mate! Surprised

I have one or two questions. No doubt I'll give the guy a call sometime son... but... the diff, what's it from and how much power are they known for handling well? (I know that parts breakage depends on how you drive but then there's no point having 200hp if you don't ever use it.)

The diff i believe is a T series (out of a toyota TE72, T-18) or a Jap trueno rear - perfect for LSD application. It has been maintained very well, with no noises or leaks. - has had a rear disc conversion if it came off a T18.

Where/when was the conversion done, at what cost?

conversion was done by previous owner - no doubt they knew what they were doing, because i've heard there were about 3 ae86 1G's done at the time.

I have the amount of cash he's asking for and I recognise that it's a very nicely turned out vehicle but my interest depends on substantial negotiability on the owner's part... not that the car isn't very nice but so many things come down to personal taste and as most of us would know through experience you drop money when you part with a modified vehicle.

true, but i can tell you right now that this is an IMMACULATE example of an ae86 - one of, if not, the BEST kept and condition.

If i was looking to buy, i'd be so impressed it'd be hard to negotiate as everything is near perfect..

give him a call if you want to take it further
iwanta2jz
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, thanks... I did realise that the 1ggte isn't a standard option... but as I said I'm after a light daily driver with a 'near standard overpowered engine', ie, the engine is in basically its standard form and in a car significantly lighter than it was originally fitted to.

Thanks for flaming me though... am I still onn fire? should I stop, drop and roll now?

Can you tell me how long the car has been engineered with that driveline?

I've viewed all the pics and it does look to be in very nice condition. I don't wanna negotiate or price-knock on an internet forum, that's usually what people with no genuine interest do... I just wanted to indicate that I do have the cash to cover the purchase and it would be 'game on' if the owner is willing to lower his price.

I'm up in the Hunter Valley at the moment but I could come down and pay a visit over the next day or two.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2005 04:30]

gottago
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw this thing comming on to windsor road on the weekend, looked imaculate nice car mate good luck with the sale. sounded sweet as
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwanta2jz wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 14:10

Okay, thanks... I did realise that the 1ggte isn't a standard option... but as I said I'm after a light daily driver with a 'near standard overpowered engine', ie, the engine is in basically its standard form and in a car significantly lighter than it was originally fitted to.

Thanks for flaming me though... am I still onn fire? should I stop, drop and roll now?

Can you tell me how long the car has been engineered with that driveline?

I've viewed all the pics and it does look to be in very nice condition. I don't wanna negotiate or price-knock on an internet forum, that's usually what people with no genuine interest do... I just wanted to indicate that I do have the cash to cover the purchase and it would be 'game on' if the owner is willing to lower his price.

I'm up in the Hunter Valley at the moment but I could come down and pay a visit over the next day or two.

yeah mate, just give him a buzz and work something out - my advice be quick! Smile
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 10 April 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seriously guys Ive seen a lot of hachis but when I saw this I was astounded... The best way to describe it is a car that rolled off the production line a few weeks ago.. Every little detail about it just has that new car feel for some weird reason (and im not talking about the newish look you see from restored cars...) this genuinely has been so well looked after, its as if its been opened from a timecapesule. Its a dream to drive (sweet cruiser). Wei dont sell it.. 14k is a steal.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Mon, 11 April 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Mon, 09 May 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Mon, 09 May 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very very NEAT, its a bargain, would love to see how it drives Very Happy

If it was mine i dont think i could bring myself to sell it Crying or Very Sad
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope my car turns out as nice as this ae86
that is a great conversion
free bump

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54]

43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Thu, 19 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe this car has had a deposit put down on it

bump in anycase
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Fri, 20 May 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
43sgte wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 18:15

i believe this car has had a deposit put down on it

bump in anycase

Yes it has been sold Cool
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Fri, 20 May 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD

a big thank you from my friend Wei himself, to all interested parties, and everyone that has helped out. Car has been sent to a new home, will be deeply missed by all who knew it.

and farewell to Wei!

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO [SOLD] Sun, 22 May 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking at the general condition of the car is a testament to Wei, And my missus told me the look on his face when he drove the car into the RTA for change over spoke volumes on how much he will miss this car. I hope as the new owner I can look after her as well as Wei did.

The car hasn't gone too far either. You guys will still see her around.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO Sun, 22 May 2005 02:30 Go to previous message
Lambolica ur so lucky
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fs 88 prelude
Next Topic:FS: Hot Turbo Civic *No longer For Sale*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:24:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063850879669189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.