Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Sun, 03 April 2005 11:19 Go to next message
I have bought a set of CBY flares and am putting the offer out to see if any one else is keen on a set, pricing around the $490.00 mark, flares only.

cheers http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10869http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10870

Attachment: levin-of3.jpg
(Size: 65.87KB, Downloaded 768 time(s))
Attachment: levin-of7.jpg
(Size: 72.29KB, Downloaded 764 time(s))

Send a private message to this user  
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Sun, 03 April 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got pm
LegWarmers
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Sun, 03 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you gonna inform buyers that these are copies or not?

i will mention to everyone that these flares are sold thru BTUNE/Yohann in the USA... anyone interested should check club4ag as the price here does not reflect what he would of paid for them
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Sun, 03 April 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is correct they are sold by Btune, and they will cost you $310.00 US plus GST plus import Duty, costing a total of $487.39 so i make a grand total of $2.60 Shocked, but as it says in the title "EOI", I have nothing to hide in what I am doing in this offer, I am mearly testing the water to see one of 2 things, weather it is worth me following up on a lead I have to purchase the flares, or if it is worth making a copy and have them manufactured here in Aust.
But Legwarmers maybe you should use your brains in future and send the author of the thread a PM before you just up and post in their thread details discounting the offer for no apparent reason, and make sure you have your fact straight first before you emply and underhanded dealing are going on Mad
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Sun, 03 April 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LegWarmers wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 22:54

are you gonna inform buyers that these are copies or not?

i will mention to everyone that these flares are sold thru BTUNE/Yohann in the USA... anyone interested should check club4ag as the price here does not reflect what he would of paid for them

dude edit your post and leave the thread thanks

john is very honest and has an awesome reputation.... Very Happy
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got another pm
=P
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these flares legal?

They look a little too wide to be street legal in australia.

If you are planing on making copies I am interested.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lots of interest here!!!
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I have wanted those flares ever since I saw the CBY AE86 years ago.
daytona
Regular

June 2002

Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howdy,

anyone got a pic of those flares on a coupe?

cant picture it in my sick mind, but I don't think they will look as good as they do on that hatch...
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Guys, as the post said, this was to detirmine the amount of interest in the flares, I will be recieving the flares some time this week, we will be then reproducing them to the same or better level as the originals, and also looking at a full glass replacement guard and possibly 1/4 panel with the flares moulded in, just the thing for the ultimate drift weapon, so as soon as I have the final cost and flares available I will the post again to advise that they are ready, please feel free to continue posting you interest and or sending me PM's to place orders, and I will have them completed ASAP.

Cheers
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any plans on doing the side skirts or front bar?
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 04 April 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I am looking very closely at purchasing the rest of the kit soon.

Jon
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 05 April 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 05 April 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You better contact the toymods admins soon before your thread gets deleted this sounds like something they would look down on i know your only making 2 bux but still you dont want to spoil it for all these peepz
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 05 April 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am down for interest when they are produced, but in no real urgancy here.

Sean.
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Thu, 07 April 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I will buy some when you make them

Mods if you close this thread I will throw something at you. These flares are my dream
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Thu, 07 April 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fact is raceflo isn't a sponser... if the company wants to start advertising its making of parts and shit they should pay toymods...

they are the rules

nice flares... if u have proper pics can u post them please... im interested in the quality

shiri

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 07:02]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Thu, 07 April 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very much so.

The advertising previously has been let go as it was always "Group buys".

Now with the advertising of making a product and selling them I really do have to ask you to get in contact with the board board@toymods.org.au to discuss sponsorship if you'd like to continue advertising these kinds of parts.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Thu, 07 April 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i too, might buy a set when they come out, not in a rush tho.

hmmm... flare the normal guards or get these...
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 09 May 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 09 May 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im willing 2 let u send me a free set so i can put them on my sprinter and ill be a melb rep .. sound good?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Mon, 09 May 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 15:44

im willing 2 let u send me a free set so i can put them on my sprinter and ill be a melb rep .. sound good?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price revision, I am now able to pass on some extra savings, $400.00 per set plus postage, Cool Cool Cool Cool
evilsub
Regular

August 2003
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we buy these yet ?
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taking orders now, will be available in under 3 weeks

cheers
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this set 2 or 4 flares?
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these things are fat will any one have the wheels to fill these suckers ??
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Tue, 10 May 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 set = 4 flares

Cheers
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: EOI CBY (Crystal Body Yokohama) Flares Wed, 11 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous message
John this is very much a commercial sale.

As has stated previously this is not permitted on the Toymods forum by anyone other than forum sponsors. I ask you to cease making for sale ads on this forum due to the commercial nature of your sales.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:vgc sprinter headlights
Next Topic:RA28 GT Badge - Rear, $65.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:23:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067410469055176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.