Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
icon8.gif  bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Thu, 07 April 2005 15:11 Go to next message
well if this is an actual theft, this is some fucked up shit. look how quick he did it.

well here's the clip

http://myweb.hinet.net/home2/bmwrd/car_last.wmv

it's fucked up how he comes back later, and gets the car. Evil or Very Mad
wouldn't it suck if you thought you heard noise coming from you car as if someone was doing something to it and having a look at it and noone's there, then you come back and see it's gone Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Thu, 07 April 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
locked my keys in the work car today... nrma took, all of 5 seconds to unlock it. Neutral nothing will stop a pro theif
GtiRboy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Thu, 07 April 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats crazy as. But its sad cause its real. Nothing can stop a Pro car thief like that guy for instance, and i mean nothing. That video wasn't much compared to other things i've heard about. I've seen a car get stolen b4 but wasnt sure cause it was taken so quick, saw 3 guys walk up to the car 2 on passenger side waiting 1 on drivers side, 10-20 seconds later he gets the door open, unlocked the passenger doors for the other guys. Another 20-30 Seconds, car starts up and takes off after u could see the guy fiddling with something before it started up....Ahh well
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro needs pro tools, right?

http://www.auto-key.com/pages/catalog/auto.htm
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, you have absolutely got to be KIDDING ME !

Let's mail-order, and go steal some Merc's . . . . Mad
GtiRboy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 10:32

Pro needs pro tools, right?

http://www.auto-key.com/pages/catalog/auto.htm

Sh*t, that website is a car theifs dream...Just shows how safe our cars really are!

except i dont have a car but you know wat i mean lol

But mostly you can only buy these tools off the net and you have to prove your a lock smith to get them. but there's other ways around that i think. i've heard of ppl renting out a P.O box under the name of sumthin like blah blah Locksmithing co, then ordering the ttols and getting them. Only heard about this on the net so please dont assume i am affiliated with any ppl of these types
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a girl who's brother can and has stolen cars from showrooms.
They are very good at what they do.

she has the tools at home under her bed.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it possible to view that site in english?
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Fri, 08 April 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn thats quick

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2005 06:03]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Sat, 09 April 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 05:02

i know a girl who's brother can and has stolen cars from showrooms.
They are very good at what they do.

she has the tools at home under her bed.

Is he nicholas cage?.....THATS NOT A TOOL, THATS A DAM BRICK!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Sat, 09 April 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the nrma guys best friend is that plastic wedge thingy.

hint. tinted windows are alot harder to work with casue u cant see what your doing as easily. thats wat he told me. he reckons magnas are the worst. telstars are the easiest! i got into mine using the same method as the nrma guy (peice of dowel wood instead of the plastic thing) took me about 25 seconds to get in with a caot hanger as the hook. bloody fords... Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Sat, 09 April 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cunts
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Sat, 09 April 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sped up quite a bit,but still pretty fast yall,id like to see a maq fields one to compare Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Mon, 11 April 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 15:51

is it possible to view that site in english?

that site's in russian...and i cant be fucked translating. Use this site, might help http://babelfish.altavista.com/
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Mon, 11 April 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought it was pretty slow for a pro.

Once I figured out how to do it, slowest I was able to break into my 1st 2 cars was about 4secs.

Oh, & these were Japanese cars & only using a straightened coat hanger

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 13:01]

beterthenu
Regular

June 2004
Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Mon, 11 April 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bet you can guess how they got around my solex locks.
Smashed the window.
Clowns didn't even notice that the drivers side lock wasn't even attached.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Mon, 11 April 2005 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i broke into a mates s13 with a broom stick handle.... took me about 8 seconds took.

stupid frameless doors
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: bloke steals car! gone in 60seconds (well it's abit over) Sat, 16 April 2005 00:47 Go to previous message
thats crazy!!

dam, im glad i have the option to put a PIN in my microtech handset to disable the motor, but then again these Pros would work sumthing out. Its quite scary actually, hope theres no one like that down under!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wonder Showzen
Next Topic:The lastest ToyMod's craze, Probation !?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:11:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059890747070312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.