Toymods » Members Rides » Jesse's 3TG T-18 - RIP

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Thu, 27 January 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 12:31

i DO have way too much time on my hands...
the diff had to come out, the trailing arms are getting new urthane bushes pressed in, along with the control arms
(thanks des) and im going to chuck in 4:1 centre into it and try get on some sway bar mounts before it goes back in, maybe some fresh paint, calipers and all!
the doors were off so i could drill a nice hole in the corner to get the wires through for the central locking, and the panels had to come off to get the doors off! so im welding a plate behind the crappy car alarm key hole in the front drivers 1/4 panel while its off
still got to wire up thermo fan and electronic ignition
still have to make up some custom rails for my recaro
and still have to finsh my remote central locking

oh yeah, and rego is due in 3 weeks.... Shocked

the thermo fan, elec ignition, 4:1 diff and weight reduction should make quite a difference, but im seriously pondering going nuts on this engine and squeezing ever last kw out of it
things like bigger cams, copper h/g, light fly, buy a decked, ported head, necked valve stems, maybe even efi?

the carbs sound good, but my sisters 18RG with solexes owns my car on sounds, the dellorto's just arent as gurgly and dont make that awesome sucking sound.

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing
This would be the best description of your car/thread you could have given it jesse Smile
Good luck with the mods Looks like you're in for some hectic times ahead of you.
Im in the hills area so I hope to see your beast on the road soon.

p.s. Funny side note. Your sister ownzed you. I love it.
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Fri, 28 January 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think peps gave me the wrong bushes, the ones des used in his sigma arms had a lot more taper on them at the end, and they were HARD to get in, mine popped in and out without too much trouble, they must have been too small.

its not THAT long, but the coming soon list is definately never going to end, whenver i get one thing off it i think of 2 more.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 30 January 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u still want me to scan those T-18 wiring diagrams?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Wed, 02 February 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i should be alright now, thanks anyway!

looks like i just scored a set of simmons V4's for my car Very Happy
15x7's with 225/50/15's for the back and 205/50/15's for up front, dam theyre going to sit so nicely in my guards
http://img108.exs.cx/img108/3513/simmonsv41jk.jpg
i recken itll look insanely hot with those rims on, and im going to paint the gold centres 'dorifto black' with a nice polished rim. (no emoticon can describe my feelings for these wheels)

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 11:06]

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Wed, 02 February 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice man! You always seem to be scoring good new gear.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Thu, 03 February 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i am, my bank account can confirm this!

went to court today about the hole street racing thing
i got 3 months suspension and $200 street racing fine, $300 speeding fine, $73 court fees, on top of the 1 month impound with $433 fees and the 2 months i havent driven since it happened. i've been heaps lucky, my car should have been impound for the full 3 months, thats $750, and the magsitrate said he could easily have taken our licences for a year and fined us $2000+

so peoples- dont 'street race' its so not worth it!
but my car will be glad its happened!
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Thu, 03 February 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse,

Did you get those wheels of grant..?

Should look hella sexy with them on Surprised
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Fri, 04 February 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez Jesse,

Had no idea you'd done that much work. All I see when I go past is the rear. I just thourgh you were still trying to get it out past the "impound gate" Razz

Keep up the good work. and good work with those rims they'll come up a treat.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Fri, 04 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picked up the wheels today and DAM they are nice!
clean as anything, and they came with yokohama ES100's
205/50/15's and 225/50/15's (i think thats gunna be too wide)
can anybody tell me how the ES100's go compared to other tyres?
im so happy with them, cant wait to see them in black and all polished up on my car Very Happy
nah i didnt get em from grant, his are 16" 5 studs for a commonwhore, but same model rim, i had to get to newcastle to get these babies!

the little beast is going to be out of its impound gates in 2 weeks to go for rego, on the 28th feb is when it would have been released from impound so i get the keys back from my folks then and the t18 should start getting around a bit again, better than ever!

and does anybody know how i can remove myself from the blacklist?
this is really going to suck arse, i heard i'll get pulled over every time a cop see's me now and ill be getting defected/picked on, i think i read somewhere here that changing plates can do the trick?

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 09:50]

Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sat, 05 February 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great stuff mate, cant wait to see the new rims on ya car Shocked
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 06 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once the cops in the area become familiar with your car, then they might start to regonise you abit.. Plates might make a difference not to sure though Jesse.

Cant wait to see it out again..

Try and get a photo with the rims on.. Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 06 February 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got nothing to put the wheels on yet, the diff and control arms and struts were seperated randomly over my backyard
i got the front end back in today, and finshed the central locking, and finshed the electronic ignition, went to start it and had a flat battery, so ill have to wait till tomorrow to see if the new ignition works
im going to weld sway bare mounts onto my diff next weekend and paint it black along with my wheels, then there shall be pics!

and i hate to get caught up in this craze about dish, but just had to show this off!
http://img158.exs.cx/img158/9201/dish9ln.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 03:26]

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 06 February 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm dish.. I LOVE those wheels man going to look unreal on the T18!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Mon, 07 February 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just rested the wheels up to see how they look (its on jack stands)
http://img158.exs.cx/img158/5752/simmonst181rd.jpg

who rekens the black will look better? i do!
my friend photochopped the back a little too low for me though...
http://img158.exs.cx/img158/5725/scar9eg.jpg
http://img214.exs.cx/img214/356/jessescar226dj.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 04:40]

SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Mon, 07 February 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing errrr too low bro! they look heaps good though. that pic in the middle looks mad. paint them like that!
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 06 March 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah this is one sweet ass T-18!
I have watched it turn from poo stock into this beast, and with like a grand total of about $1000 buks spent on all the mods, dam you and Cam always gettin the good shit cheap!
The SE-X is gonna be an absolute sex machine when shes back on the road, once those flares are cleaned up mmmmmm yummy...
and when ya new seat goes missing, it will be a pure coincidence when I turn up with one exactly the same!
cya.
-Whitchy-
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 06 March 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yess the t-one-eight has had a little progress over my holiday from driving.
(been to court twice now, i should be driving again on may 2nd)
Very Happy

i ripped my diff out, welded on some sway bar mounts, put in the 4.1:1 centre. painted it a nice new black along with the trailing arms, with new bushes
put it all back together and its looking SWEET.
also got the electronic ignition and thermo fan going, i think the slight power increase from these things has got my clutch slipping, after every boot u get a nice clutch smell and it doesnt feel like its goin as quick as it used to, should go noticeably faster with the new mods. so time for a 3tgte clutch i think.

i got some rails off the 82 model t-18 from wreckers for $20 and modded them to fit my $50 recaro Evil or Very Mad
very happy with this seat!
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/9614/harness4ao.jpg

ive also flared the guards really dodgily with a dolly so i can fit my new wheels in there, wheels still arent on, ive pulled them apart and im waiting for some money to roll in, then ill send them off to be sand blasted and powder coated black

still thinking about it, but i'de say this car will have a fresh coat of paint and a STRAIGHT body by the time in driving it again

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 10:10]

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Mon, 07 March 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see the T-18 looking tough...

cant wait till you get it running good again Jesse...

SLY-D18
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sat, 12 March 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was a bit sus about the cams that were in the car, so took them out and tried some stock cams in it, the thing FLIES now, these cams must be real dodgy!
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sat, 12 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear its going hard and that it wasnt something TOO major even though cams are expensive....
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sat, 12 March 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$20 for these puppies Very Happy

im still leaning towards a paint job soon, pondering about painting it the same colour again (not too bad in my opinion)
or going for a dam hot metallic black, that would look HOT!

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 12:02]

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sat, 12 March 2005 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck yeh that would look good....

especially with those nice GOLDY rims you got now...
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanted to sort out a cold ait intake for the one-eight
snapped this up the other day, should work a treat
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/5697/cai11gf.jpg
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/9205/cai45uh.jpg

and this week i'll be buying this Very Happy
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/7959/filterbox9im.jpg

should be sweet when thats all together, i think ill cut a hole thorough the guard in the bottom of that filter box and run pipe out to the front of the car to get some nice air from
now i need to try and make room for a new radiator overflow and window washer bottle Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 21:50]

Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Work Jesse
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its getting to the point where i better get this thing engineered. how much would that set me back? im gunna have cops on me heaps when im driving again.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that air box looks pretty awesome

you have done a brilliant job on your t18
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work champ, pity about the court appearances.

you do realise that you will lose even more of that horny carby sound with an airbox like that dont you??

Seriously, nothing beats the webers with trumpets Razz
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeaaah i LOVE the intake roar of this thing, but theres gotta be huge gains there for the cold air intake, you can feel how much harder the car goes on a cold night than a warm one, big difference.
only one way to find out if its worth it!

i've got a 3GP file off my phone of the t-18 doing some backyard dyno runs if anybody could host it?
it has good sound in it Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 22:09]

gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 20 March 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesseT18 wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 08:53

backyard dyno runs

Laughing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Tue, 22 March 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T-18 backyard dyno runs found here-

http://www.luc1d.net/video/t18rips.3gp

you'll need quicktime or something like that to play it i think, crank your speakers everyone!
check out the AE86 in the background getting what it deserves!

(thanks lucid Very Happy )

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 10:56]

GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Wed, 23 March 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant get that vid to work

Dam, i wanted to see wat a back yard dyno run looked like
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 24 March 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre one crazy human, brother! backyard burnouts, seriously people, u should see how small the backyard really is! hey u did a pretty good job fixing the grass too! good effort. the t-18 is really startin to kick ass. you'll probably have your license back before my engine is finished, when it is, the race is on!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 24 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got my wheels back today, powder coated black, $75 all four! Very Happy

http://img131.exs.cx/img131/3451/simmons14jo.jpg
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/3382/simmons29pt.jpg
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 24 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
Awesome car man! Whered you get your rims powdercoated that cheaply! I WANT! I'm done but don't know where to! AWesome car though man! That is truly insane!
Thanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 25 March 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude- its getting there!
i got the wheels together and put on today, they look HOT
http://i136.exs.cx/img136/2124/simmons34ol.jpg

one big problem though, the 2 8 inch wheels for the back are odd, one of the centres has the correct offset, the other has the same offset as the front centres, which sticks the rim out the side of the car a fair bit.

so ive got a few ways to fix this

-buy a new centre from simmons and get it painted.
-put a spacer under the correct offset wheel so they both stick out, bigger flares Razz
-shift the diff with the adjus panhard rod till theyre even
-machine the back face of the rim down until its the right offset (might affect strength/balance?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM..........

i stripped the interior today and rubbed it back, ready for some WHITE paint Very Happy
and before the long weekend is over i should have the engine bay completely stripped ready for some BLACK paint
i've finally decided, this car is DEFINATELY being painted a metallic black with a load of gloss over it, going to look NUTS

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 07:47]

ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 25 March 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm Jesse!!

The wheels look good dude.. Very Happy Shocked

Whos goin to be sprayin her?!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 25 March 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to do all the prepping myself and undercoat it and all that jargon, and il spray engine bay and interior myself, got a couple mates that spray full time (tristan and sam)
i'll get them over to help out when it comes to doing the metallic black coat on the body and clear coat Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 25 March 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a ROUGH ide of what its going to look like black, and im looking at getting some new plates too, the yellow ones will look ghey on the black car and changine plates should get me off the blacklist too apparently, thinkin of...

JES-53T (JESSET)
TMP-13S (TAMPIES)
JTS-718 (JTS T18)
HAT-718 (PHAT T18)

http://img225.exs.cx/img225/3228/blackarse8zn.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 09:07]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 26 March 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
made a good start

http://img167.exs.cx/img167/3299/interior1yw.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 22:06]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OTE-72T
T18-37G
0TE-720
0T1-800

Just sum cop friendly plates that came to mind. The floor looks really similiar to an ae86. Anyways lookks the goods, great to see ur goin all out with no license. Im in that same boat ATM. Your lucky u didint get my fine, speeding in a manner dangerous to the public, 12 months suspension $800 fine. Anyways good luck with the rest
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the floorpan and chassis is identical to AE86, same gearbox, better diff, bigger engine Razz crap steering, hopefully if i go through with the rack and pinion conversion that will change.

12 months, geeeees, i got 3 months and $365 for speeding, how did u manage that? i was only going 30-45 over limit.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 26 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
100 in a 60 zone. Same as u man. Thats what i mean, ur very lucky. By the way this is probably the tuffest t18 ive seen in australia. Lots of custom work.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 27 March 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesse

your t-18 is truly inspiring, it's certainly one of the best looking cars i've seen. keep up the awesome work Smile
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 28 March 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHES GUTTED!!!!
and goodby to crapulating ball steering, rack and pinion here i come!!!!!

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/3725/gutted8xb.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 08:43]

boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Evil or Very Mad THAT IS AWESOME! And I just saw your video! Man your car is fully insane! HOw do you keep track of all the parts in your backyard? Quick question, whats your budget? ANd what you spraying with? 2pac or acrylic etc. MY opinion lay down a black primer man, make it even smoother Cool
THanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be spraying the hole car, inside and out in a metallic black acrylic, maybe a clear coat over it?
budget...i have the money there it just comes to choosing how much i wanna spend on the car, im trying to keep it slim but we all know how hard that is. ide say ive spent about 4000-4500 on the car to date, including purchase.
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man
THat is truly inspiring! You gotta go the clear coat over top man, that would be a bitch if you didn't with metallics, THat would look so hot man black primer with black metallic base coat then a clear coat YUM! Paracryl so it looks even more glossier. I'm spraying mine light blue metallic! GOod work man! That is an awesome job! Have you put the rack and pinion in? I plan on doing that but it seems like a MASSIVE job. What you think? Did you make your own strut tower brace or buy one, if so what brand?
THanks
Troy

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 08:58]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh you have a t-18 too do ya?
nobody makes a brace that fits, i bought a AE86 brace from whiteline, it fits if you elongate one of the holes, i can take pics if you want.
rack and pinion wont be in for a couple weeks, ill definately keep this page updated with the progress.
as for it being a massive job, i dont think it will be TOO hard, i plan on cutting the ke70 steering column hole/mount on the firewall out and welding it into the t-18 if its complicated, or just using it for a template to mod mine, that will have the column in there no worries, then weld the T series engine mounts onto the KE70 crossmember, then the rack will bolt in and up to the tie rods.
the embetween bit's shouldnt be too bad

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 13:37]

Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought u bought the strut brace from truenosedan??
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 29 March 2005 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesseT18 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:34

oh you have a t-18 too do ya?

No. But I wanted one lol! I have a ke55 and just trying to find some and yours looked nice. Smile I'll see how difficult it is to put ke70 into ke55. I'd assume itd be easier for me than you but hey I am always wrong! lol. Have a good one mate!
THanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 02 April 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been going hard on the t-18 lately, im allowed to drive again in a month from today!

the rack and pinion conversion is coming along-
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/7895/rack37gi.jpg

ive changed to a brake booster from a suzuki swift to make a little room for my new air intake box
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/1531/booster0is.jpg

and i had to get rid of my big old charcoal cansiter to make room for my cold air intake box, so i got a nice little one from a ma61
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/4343/canister5bj.jpg

and i got some paint for it! Very Happy
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/5615/paint6lk.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2005 09:16]

Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 02 April 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn thats a nice colour...
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 03 April 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse, you should loose your liscence more often, you have made some amazing progress since taking the car off the road...Keep up the good work.

Is that the t18 cross member modified, or did you pinch it from the corolla?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 03 April 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah true, the cars loving every bit of me not getting to drive it!
thats the A crossmember in there at the moment, unfortunately i dont have a 4agze so im going to weld the T series mounts onto it and use that.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 03 April 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car, keep up the good work.

ae86drift wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 15:44

jesse, i love that your going crazy on a t-18! you should make it a beasty old school touge killer! Wink

ps. use this in your sig

[url=http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg& amp; amp;t h=41302&start=0&rid=4766&S=c6f432e7d48 f967a8fb1ad2c0085f157]1980 T-18 SEx (TE72) powered by a 3TG[/url]

it will look like this

1980 T-18 SEx (TE72) powered by a 3TG

How do you get specific threads in a link, trying to get my members ride thread into a link.

Cheers,
Mitch.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing Sun, 03 April 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23 wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 14:20

How do you get specific threads in a link, trying to get my members ride thread into a link.

PM Sent ta23

With the paint Jesse, what colour is it??? It looks to me like a gunmetal grey with heaps of speckle thru it??
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 03 April 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a acrylic Jet black off the shelf, with some mettalic added in, and theres some clear going over that, should look tops!
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 04 April 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man i lke ur Ride, i also got to T-18's at home and im fixing one up, how much has it cost u all so far cause im trying to see around how much its going to cost me, and im bought a 1G-GTE for at and its still getting built atm, and i was wondering do u have a repair manual for it cause i cant find any anywere
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 08 April 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, i like your taste. it should be looking schmick after this!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 08 April 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
http://img133.exs.cx/img133/8513/simmons3edited4fe.jpg
mmmmmm had a play with photoshop, i always thought a body kit would look gay on the t18 being such a ugly shape and all
but after looking at this, i reken it would make it look heaps hot!

whats everyone else think?

i wouldnt want to fork out much money for it though. i dont mind paying for GO but SHOW is a diffeerent story!
im a riceofobian!!
i was thinking i could buy some sheet alluminium, bend it up at school and weld ends on it, rivet it on through the existing holes, and paint it to match the body Very Happy

its starting to look like a jap modded import with the flares, dish, camber and all, i may as well finish the job with a custom kit

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2005 09:39]

Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My New Beast!
Next Topic:Gz20 Soarer , gf's new car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:10:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011702060699463 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.