Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

UPDATED...ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 17 March 2005 12:13 Go to next message

ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW 06

NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM
4th Feb Toyoshow "Supercruise"
5th Feb Toyoshow "Show n Shine"

For all Toyotas and Toyota aspirated cars, so if you had a Commodore with an Supra Engine or a Torana with a Celica 5 speed gear box your welcome to join us. Your car doesn't have to be a show car to be on display to win prizes...

Trophies for all categories of Toyotas & Toyota aspirated cars.
Rally Cars / 4WD's / Show Cars / Kit Cars / Drag Cars / Street Cars / Drift Cars.
Awards for Car Club Displays & Best Displayed Vehicles.
Allso a new category for the girls ( MATRON OF MODIFIED )
BBQ & Drinks available with lots of fun on the day.

This event is now run by the TOYOTACARCLUB.NET Inc. so if you have allready sent your Entry Form & money to the Classic Celica Car Club please contact Sean 042 239 2797

New Entry forms are avalable on a down load from the ToyotaCarClub.net Website on the 21st of Nov 2005
Click Here: http://toyotacarclub.net

Toyoshow Events
PO Box 183
Greenacres, 5086
Ph: 042 239 2797

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2005 21:48]

Send a private message to this user    
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 17 March 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*********Yey**********

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 18 March 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time to break out the polishing cloth. I'll spread the word to some friends
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 18 March 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prolly take the new car out to that
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 18 March 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck CCC fellas on this one. might pop by n say hello
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 19 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey sean, sorry i havent caught up with ya yet bout this... but yea, you know my car will more than likely be in it...

good luck with it guys! if you need any help, let me know..

stef
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 20 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people
im down for this. when is it?
end of april early may wood b good coz i hav car ready by then.
will keep eye out 4 further details
cheers scott
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 20 March 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bluewire wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 22:43

Your car doesn't have to be a show car to be on display

does that mean i could put my absolute BORO sprinter in there??

look kiddies, a car thats actually driven hard, in a show?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

sorry, had to do that. i doubt it will be one of 'those' shows
with trailer-whores everywhere anyway. (its a Toyota show!)

i like the idea about having 'Toyota aspirated' cars too.
*looks at clubman type cars with 4AGs*

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Very Happy
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Mon, 21 March 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trailer whores. I like it......... Laughing

No dates coming out yet. Although dates are set and booked. Let's just say you'll have plenty of time to get ready for this one.

Dont think caus the Classic Celica Club are runnin it only celicas will be most welcome. All of us in the club have 'full respect' for all toyota owners and lovers. It'll be a TOYOTA show, no if's or but's about it. But we're plannin on having plenty of butts there..... if u know what i Mean
a
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Mon, 21 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i might bring along the track car if i feel like it. Might even be stickered up.
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 22 March 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's excactly what we're looking for.

Toyotas that kick butt on the local and interstate/overseas scene in many ways. e.g. AE86 drifters and the like. Would like to invite as many AE86's etc. to show what their all about. Its more than just a 'Paint N Shine' SHOW.

Track, Drift, Circuit, Dirt Circuit, Drag, Street, Dyno kings N general mods/custom work and the good ol standard ORIGINALS!

A

MS-75
Regular

June 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 22 March 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any ideas on the date and location as yet?

I'll certainly bring the crown along-running or not-but with any luck though I'll have finished the fitment of the 800 hp GT-42 and will have had it re-dynoed by then (dyno is only max 4 weeks away at a guess).

Sean
Eden Hills

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 23:41]

blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 23 March 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey. 800hp!!! what is the GT 42?

thanks for your interest. The dates have been set although we are pausing on the release of these dates and destination until we finalise a few things which may take a little while.

Lets just say plenty of time to organise, fix, upgrade and complete any tasks you may have. we're informing early to ensure the best possible chance of having a successful Toyota Show here in Adelaide.

All interstaters more than welcome.

A
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 23 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*waves hands like a mad man!*

ohh ohhh ohhhh i want in!
MS-75
Regular

June 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 23 March 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The GT-42 is the monster blower I'm fitting to the 4.5L landcruiser engine in my 72 crown.

I had a Trust TDO7 blower on it, and with the dodge'd up stock plenum, pump premium and 14psi it made 281rwkw through the auto, stally and 3.23:1 diff (at less than 4900 rpm). The GT-42 dwarfs the TDO7-5 inch compressor inlet, 5 inch v band turbine outlet, 80mm turbine, 66mm comp wheel, 4 inch compressor outlet-and I cant quite close the hood...

At the strip it ran 11.04@125-but I'm baking on a fairly big improvement with the raft of changes and refinements I'm doing at the moment. Hopefully I'll have it to the point where I've got it dynoed and been to the track for a meet before the show so I've got some times and pictures to go with it on display.

Should be a good day.

Sean
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Mon, 28 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for sure ill bring my fully restored ke30 -2door 1ggte gen3 for the day sounds good !!!

ill keep an eye out on the date ..

kristy Very Happy
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 29 March 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll bring my AE82 Turbo if I can get the new motor put in soon.(By the way, I still need halp with that task, if there are any takers!?!?)
Is it going to be at Glenelg at all? You know, next to the Buffalo Restaurant. That would be a great place for it! Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 29 March 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOS4AG - na. Went to a Mitsubishi show there Sunday. Gd. spot but we've found better. Very Happy

Mustang show was also on Anzac Hwy. Sunday. God damn the rear of the RA28's are so traced from the Stang. Jap's hid nothing about their copy from Ford on this 1. Like the mustangs even more now though.

Keep the posts of interest and feedback guys. Its your show as much as ours...
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 29 March 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hoipe that it is not too far North, as there are a lot of people that live down South, and I thought that the "Buffalo Reserve" would be very central for everyone.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 29 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update....
Fast Fours Magazine have come aboard to Advertise our show....
And take shots on the day for the magazine...

Look out for it

http://www.fastfoursvip.com/assets/header02.gif

Quote:

Is it going to be at Glenelg at all? You know, next to the Buffalo Restaurant. That would be a great place for it!
Regards, NOS4AG!

Yeh i like the bay, but the location we have chosen rocks.. Very Happy
Dates and location will be out as soon as all the loose ends are done..
Things are starting to happen.... Cool

Sean Basford
Show Manager

http://www.classic-celica.com/albums/album09/ToyoshowFlyer02.thumb.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 23:02]

dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 29 March 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't mind bringing my mr2 to that. it's nothing special tho.. Embarassed
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 02 April 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo, the suspense is killing me!!! Razz Wheres it gonna be at? I need to know how much time I have to finish my car off!!!
AARRRRRRHHH!!!
hehe Smile
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 03 April 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey you said all AE86s are welcome??

can i put mine in for fun, it looks pretty fucked with rust and the like + it has boro wheels and isnt that low so i dont care if ya turn it down but it is a good, fun car.

it will have a 4ag in it running soon and i'll see if i can put some good wheels on it and maybe clean up the body a bit.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 07:29]

Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 06 April 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm, sounds interesting!

Another red circle to throw onto the calender Smile
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 06 April 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea on the dates for this?
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 06 April 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count my AE86 down definetely.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 06 April 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be on the look out fora pimp lil ke20 Very Happy
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 07 April 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey life'y...

Remember it is a show still. It needs to be pretty neat and presentable still. Tidy, neat paint and something worked or neatly original would be preferred at the show.

Mostly newish paint, straight, with racey wheels and maybe engine mod would be the requirement for a car to display.

saying this it is totally up to u if u put it in the show. We dont knock back or refuse anyone at the show.

so sayin this, tidy the Ae86 up and we'll c u at Toyoshow.

adrian

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 07:44]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 07 April 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if other hachis are gonna be there, i guess ill come along too. Jesse's car will prolly be ready too, so he will come along i think.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 08 April 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WE NEED MORE OLD SKOOL TALENT PEOPLE !!!!!! Cool
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 08 April 2005 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on... give us a date... Smile

If its mid year (which at this rate it sounds like it might be), i might have a 1UZ-FE RA28 to show off Wink
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Fri, 08 April 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We are looking for Toyotas to place on the ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW WEBSITE gallery page.
If you like to see your car on the ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW website.
Preferred clean car pic on grass or oval.

Please email your car to... bluewire@ihug.com.au

Sean Basford
Show Manager

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 09 April 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm the TA23 will most probably be present at this event given its in 2006 sometime.. cant wait!

will be good to see a collection of the classics together!!
old skoolers all the way...

Are there going to be sections for cars ie All celicas together, all hatchi/86's together, all supras together etc? or will it be mix and match old and new..??

thanks, just want some idea of how it will be set up?

Will there be an optional track day the following weekend? Very Happy
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 09 April 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in! the 162 is no show car, but its neat n tidy at that, with a few mods i guess! we need dates now Razz
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 09 April 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, I should be there.

PS girls category = Matron of modified?
valandor
Regular

December 2003

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 09 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definatly interested. but any rough idea so i know what i can start and finish in time??

ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Mon, 11 April 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im with PMP020 more old school. if its after may 17th i should have my p's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
benRA28
Newcomer

April 2005
icon9.gif  Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 13 April 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comon give us a date already!!!!!!!!
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 14 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be in! go the AE86 corner!!!

let me know of date, location, cost etc.

J_bondmi6@hotmail.com

cheers,
Jon
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Thu, 14 April 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like its gonna be an 86 orgy, me rikey Wink
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 17 April 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blackRA28 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 14:02

given its in 2006 sometime..

is this true?? if so then id have PLENTY of time to get the 86 looking nice Laughing Laughing

mmmmmm respray eventually methinks.
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 17 April 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch- thats ok by me!!!

2006. mmm mine will prolly be drifted out by then!
wicked.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sun, 17 April 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sean... you should have mail... if not... let me know
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 19 April 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK OK....Dates will b released soon. cheeezz Laughing

Dates will be a guide, stay tuned and we'll give you an idea when to have your cars ready.

Cheers A

Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 26 April 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are newbies welcome....
I have a AE82 with a 20V. Its got wheels and new(ish) paint. Depending on the day/date I would be very interested. As long as there is plenty of notice about the date I should be able to organise time off work anyway...
cheers....
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 27 April 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rolla 4 for your Corolla pic, it will go on the website soon...
As for time you have plenty of it...
Dates and Entry forms will be out before the May long weekend

Sean Basford
Show Manager

rke_011
Regular

May 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Sat, 30 April 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds cool id like to come but need more info.
and would a 3tgte corona be to ordinary?

anyone got some wheels i could put on it for a show?? Very Happy
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Mon, 02 May 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing 'ordinary' bout a 3tgteu. Past owner myself, its pretty different to see one in a Corona. That'll be cool.

Newbies are more than welcome, they are wanted!

This is not a show only for the CCClub or Toyota club people. Its a show for all owners of Toyota heads in S.A. Whether you've shown your face before or not.

Cheers A
Kandy_MKIV
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Tue, 03 May 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys and girls, its karim Smile

definatly count me in with my new soup! Smile

just a question though, is this gonna be a indoor or out door show?

karim.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW Wed, 04 May 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there karim...
It will be a out door event held at the NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM in BRIDWOOD on the grass reserve..be nice to see your supra on display there... Very Happy

SATURDAY 4th FEB 06' SUPERCRUISE
(Adelaide Cruise -Toyoshow entrants only)

SUNDAY 5th FEB 06' SHOW N SHINE
(NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM BIRDWOOD)

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Wed, 04 May 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, not planning ahead or anything are we?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Wed, 04 May 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takai wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 19:55

Haha, not planning ahead or anything are we?

its good they are, that way i can get my boat running and you can get your BBQ fixed Laughing
MS-75
Regular

June 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Thu, 05 May 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a fair way off-but then it gives us little excuse for not being ready.

If I haven't got the Crown cranking and re-sprayed by then (have been planning an exterior makeover as well) I reckon I'll top myself.

Perhaps a non official mass visit to the Drags as well?

It should be about 3-4 weeks before the nats too-a good for shakedown testing at the strip beforehand
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Sat, 07 May 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got my AE93 today. It's pretty tidy but its still sitting on stockies with stock suspension.
If I get some 17's and it's sitting a bit lower by then I'll definately be there...
Cplus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Sun, 08 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MS-75 wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 12:46

If I haven't got the Crown cranking and re-sprayed by then (have been planning an exterior makeover as well) I reckon I'll top myself.

Not too many coats of paint Seano, she's heavy enough as it is!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Sun, 08 May 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man feb next year! that leaves heaps of time to get the car ready

no doubt ill have some flares on, with some nice deep dish rims Wink
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Tue, 10 May 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shotgun cooking the BBQ at Birdwood!!!!!!
MMMMMMMM......Sausages!!!! Smile
Kandy_MKIV
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Wed, 11 May 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn... Feb next year... thanx for the notice, lol
i was thinking it would be in a few months time at the latest.
ahh well ill be there anyway.

karim.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Wed, 11 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

karim you will have had five more supras by then Laughing
5m3ghead
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: ADELAIDE TOYOSHOW !!!!UPDATED!!!!! Thu, 12 May 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I might be able to bring up my MZ20 Aerocabin if your interested.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next Topic:Regular South Aus. Events
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:09:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010223865509033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.