Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon4.gif  2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Fri, 04 March 2005 05:36 Go to next message
Im selling off all the components of the 2t/3t hybrid i was building, i never got to assemble it and i am now transporting another motor in its place. So ill reserve the right to keep any parts if i need them, but as it stands, the following parts are for sale:

*Yamaha stamped 2tg FULLY reconditioned head. Everything has been done, ie. it has new valve seats. It is a 11111-88260 so its the 'desirable' head.

*Its shims have been set and checked for high lift cams that have been built up and machined to aggressive specs, i think they are wade 584A grind ex 80.5 - 45 deg, advertised duration 305.5,duration at .050 - 259, lobe lift .427",Valve lift .415". Intake 48.5 - 77deg.

I will seperate the cams from the head if it is feasible.

*2 cam gears

*Pair of good condition solex 40's, they were tuned a few months ago for my old 2tg head and ran well, been off car ever since. SOLD

*Good condition 2tg rocker cover

*Hastings brand new piston rings, still in box, never been used obviously. They fit standard 3t pistons SOLD

*Ram-Flow air filters, absolutely, mint condition. They ran on my 2tg for no longer than a 1km test drive. So they are practically brand new, i still have the boxes for them. SOLD

*Clutch plate, that once again got used for no longer than 1km.

*I have a clutch, a bit of wear, the teeth are slightly bent, but certainly more than useable, it engaged fine for my short drive.

*I have 5 3t pistons with conrods. 3 have had the valve reliefs already machined in preperation for the 2tg head upgrade. I have another 3t piston that is 10" oversize.

*Good condition 3t crank. SOLD

*2tgeu electronic ignition SOLD
*2tg head gaskets, have 2 of them. I have an assortment of other gaskets, ask if you need any, ill let you know. SOLD

*I also have all other bits of a motor needed to assemble a 2t/3t. That is things such as water pumps, oil pickup, chain tensioners, etc etc ask if you need anything. i have a damaged 2t block that would suit an overbore. I have a set of brand new still in box bearings, im not sure if they are big end or main, but let me know if you need either, and ill get back to you.

Let me know what you are interested in, ask any questions you wish, and ill get some digital photos up asap when requested for certain parts. thanks, grant.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 06:01]

Send a private message to this user    
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Fri, 04 March 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
electronic ignition, complete, coils ignitors and dizzy,

how much ?

Brendon
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sat, 05 March 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it is complete bro, i bought it ages ago and never used it. i will get photos of it and you can see for yourself ok?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sat, 05 March 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what would you be after for the complete head
and what about just the cams. with shims

thanks, jesse
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sun, 06 March 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gonna have photos up late tuesday/early wednesday
send me a pm jesse
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sun, 06 March 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough*
mememememememe!!
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sun, 06 March 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen on the head with cams pm me with price
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sun, 06 March 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price on the 2T-geu electronic dizzy please.
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 07 March 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I'm interested in the 3t crank and the 2t-geu dizzy (if nobody else has already got dibbs Smile ) How much for those two???

Cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 07:11]

-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Tue, 08 March 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What filters come on the set of carbies?

I am after some trumpets to suit a set of 40mm Solex carbs.

How much for the Ramflo filters?

nickel@alphalink.com.au
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Tue, 08 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats up with me dizzy nik Rolling Eyes sorry did not no Shocked blame rod not me
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Tue, 08 March 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need starter motor and the various belts... although, if you have it handy, know what belts i can buy new?

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Thu, 10 March 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Electronic Dizzy
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/dizzy.jpg

Cam gears, clutch and 3t pistons
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/pistons.jpg

Sump, Ram-flo air filters, new rings
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/sump.jpg

Lightened and faced flywheel, water pump, alternator, carbies
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/flywheel.jpg

Assorted crap that makes up a 2TG and cam cover
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/cover.jpg

Solex carbies
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/carbies.jpg

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Thu, 10 March 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pictures of reconditioned head:
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/head1.jpg
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/head2.jpg
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/head3.jpg
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/head4.jpg
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/head5.jpg

k i finally got the pics up. nothing has been cleaned or degreased, apologies. i didnt have time, otherwise the pics woulda taken another day and itd start infuriating people. let me know what u think, send me a pm asap coz i dont intend on keeping it in the shed for too much longer. cheers, grant
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Thu, 10 March 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and in regard to the 2tgeu electronic dizzy, you can sort that out amongst yourselves coz ive had quite a few pms. ive had one offer of 100, so itll go to the highest offer within this post. word
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Thu, 10 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well considering I asked first bout the dizzy I thought I would have first dibs...
pm sent
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: performance parts(pics added) Thu, 10 March 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well if i get no offers higher than 100, then its yours Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2005 08:38]

goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: performance parts(pics added) Fri, 11 March 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm price on the head
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 14 March 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the rings and would you b able post them to me at my cost (i am in eastern suburbs) also do u hav any new headgaskets left or any other new parts for rebuiliding a 3t/2tg?

Cheers, Calvin

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 01:08]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 14 March 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a new radiator from natrad
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 14 March 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so can I have the elec ignition yet ?
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Tue, 15 March 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
currently its going to sikta22 at an offer of 150. word
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Wed, 16 March 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the Yammi head?
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Wed, 16 March 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also how much for the radiator?
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 21 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent you a pm mate
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Mon, 28 March 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what gaskets you got ?
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Tue, 29 March 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate, sold the gaskets
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sun, 03 April 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
moussa
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Sat, 09 April 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate is that block still for sale how much and is it sill standard bore 85mm? and whats the cast code on the side?11411-????? thanks
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2tg/3t: Heaps of bits/performance parts Thu, 14 April 2005 10:06 Go to previous message
i gave the block away sorry mate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7M-GE engines and bits (MX83)
Next Topic:Brand New C's Short Shift kits for AE86 + other vehicles
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:08:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007688045501709 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.