Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

icon10.gif  Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 08 April 2005 21:23 Go to next message
Just a quick note to say good luck to Craig and Cassie, I think its today that they are tying the knot.

So good luck guys!

Remember to take time to enjoy it amongst the rush and stress and that the sore cheeks from smiling will be forgotten about by 1am Wink

hope it all goes well, looks like its going to be a beautifull day outside Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2005 21:24]

Send a private message to this user    
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 08 April 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks heaps Michael i may see you at the next meeting
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 08 April 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 07:23

Just a quick note to say good luck to Craig and Cassie, I think its today that they are tying the knot.

So good luck guys!

Remember to take time to enjoy it amongst the rush and stress and that the sore cheeks from smiling will be forgotten about by 1am Wink

hope it all goes well, looks like its going to be a beautifull day outside Smile

I'll second this, and hope that all your problems will be little ones.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 08 April 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Craig and Cassie.
I hope the day goes well for you.

Cheers, Greg.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats & Best wishes

cheers
ahmed
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUCKER!!!

nah honestly all the best Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best wishes from me too Wink
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, was a beautiful day and a lovely location. Congratulations MR & MRS Puzzleman Very Happy

Oh, and the bridal cars didn't look half bad either!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, congratulations and best wishes from the other side of the country too!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats, and remember that if u dont get laid on your wedding night, u will never get it again
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 15:24

congrats, and remember that if u dont get laid on your wedding night, u will never get it again

There's actually a theory/rumour/urban myth that it's only around 20% of newly married couples that go through with it on the night of their wedding/reception. Having worked in hospitality for many years in another life, I'd be willing to bet it's not far off that mark, the bridemaids on the other hand, ..., Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck ya all

hey you have managed to get married on the same day as prince charles and Camilla.....

hope that that's a good thing !!!!

of course it is .....

Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 20:26

Mr DOHC wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 15:24

There's actually a theory/rumour/urban myth that it's only around 20% of newly married couples that go through with it on the night of their wedding/reception. Having worked in hospitality for many years in another life, I'd be willing to bet it's not far off that mark, the bridemaids on the other hand, ..., Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil

i almost didnt get laid on my wedding night, my missus said she couldnt beleive we werent gonna have sex on aour wedding night, so i whipped it out and gave her a turkey slap and she loved it Very Happy
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lovely
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sat, 09 April 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to all the guys who helped us out with the cars, Steve, Dav and Joel. It was an awesome day and we were so glad to have most of our friends around to share it with us. We hope a good time was had by all. I'd love to post some pics but obviosly I wasn't taking them. So if any of the guys who attended have any please feel free to put them up, even the ones of the bears. Laughing Shocked
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sun, 10 April 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's Sunday morning, Mr Puzzleman don't you have something better you could be doing, then sitting there reading the Forums. Rolling Eyes
Oh by the way, I hope your day went off without any hitches, except for yours.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sun, 10 April 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations on the tying of the knot and may you both be blessed with lots of puzzling childen... Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sun, 10 April 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Cool , and PICS-OR-BAN!.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Mon, 11 April 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats, all reasonability goes out the window from now, and remember, shes ALWAYS right.

also, picsorban!

dont be afraid to swing some brides maids over this side of the continent aswell, west is best Cool

Eldar.O.
Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Mon, 11 April 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprise surprise we're on our honeymoon and somehow we ended up in an internet access shop so he could check Toymods. I guess it comes with the territory. Thanks again to everyone who has given us well wishes, and we'll see you all again at the meeting as usual.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Tue, 12 April 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah well you need to do something to recover a bit of energy I guess.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Tue, 12 April 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you need to change your sig... no more Ms! your the missus now Razz

Quote:

There's actually a theory/rumour/urban myth that it's only around 20% of newly married couples that go through with it on the night of their wedding/reception.

im happy to be in the 20 percentile Wink ,...

wife says: did they need to know that!

of course they did darling... now are the kids asleep and have you got a few minutes free Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 08:51]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Wed, 13 April 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 18:46

and you need to change your sig... no more Ms! your the missus now Razz

Quote:

There's actually a theory/rumour/urban myth that it's only around 20% of newly married couples that go through with it on the night of their wedding/reception.

im happy to be in the 20 percentile Wink ,...

wife says: did they need to know that!

of course they did darling... now are the kids asleep and have you got a few minutes free Razz

Missus/Boss/Warden, either way the matrimonial position of power has changed !

minutes... minutes... are you trying to brag Wink Harry has a built in radar guarenteed to wake him up 60 seconds before the point of not. Ahh the fun of family life.

On the serious side tho congrates on a great wedding with awesome weather and some not bad wedding cars either. I've got a bunch of pics for you when you get back Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 15 April 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Rod will c u next week
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Fri, 15 April 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig.... some advice for you.

GO LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE!!!

We'll see you in a few weeks Wink
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sun, 17 April 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations guys.
From the Pictures Rod brought home it looked like a beautiful day,
See you both soon
Kirsty

[Updated on: Sun, 17 April 2005 21:25]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Puzzleman Sun, 17 April 2005 22:52 Go to previous message
thanks Kirsty see u tonight
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hate Eternal
Next Topic:eds holiday
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:37:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070931911468506 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.