Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
MA61 seats Tue, 22 March 2005 12:50 Go to next message
looking for a pair of MA61 seats, condition not overly important, will most likely get a re-trim anyway, frame and rails gotta be good nick though, if someone has a good cond pair of tan/brownish seats going, i'd be willing to pay more...
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 seats Wed, 23 March 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they don't come in tan/brownish dude
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 23 March 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well hey... i wouldn't know... my copy of "the bible of internal ma61 parts" has lost the page on seat colours... guess i don't have to worry about paying a little extra...
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 23 March 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 11:25

well hey... i wouldn't know... my copy of "the bible of internal ma61 parts" has lost the page on seat colours... guess i don't have to worry about paying a little extra...

haha, i think he was just letting you know, but anyway Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 23 March 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh that's cool, i didn't think he was having a go at me... i'm just being a smart arse...

anyhow... ma61 seats?
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 23 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 17:44

ahh that's cool, i didn't think he was having a go at me... i'm just being a smart arse...

anyhow... ma61 seats?

hehe, the smilies are you friends Razz

Cheers
Wilbo
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA61 seats Thu, 24 March 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got the rails but no seats Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 26 March 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro - PM CrUZsida... tell him I sent ya Smile
he has a set for sale..

Damo
TRD 83
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sun, 27 March 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers will do...
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Mon, 04 April 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump-aluffagus
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 06 April 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well... not having much luck with those seats... can anyone recommend suitable seats for the RA28?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 06 April 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tried some racing buckets?

FTO seats are a nice feature in a sprinter, but i imagine mr2 seats would look and eel nice too?

Eldar.O.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Wed, 06 April 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i was thinking about something like that, acctually i sat in a Mazda 323 the other day, one of the older ones, and the seats in that, while being a bit worn were pretty damn comfortable, and suprisly comfortable.

but i want something that's not mission impossible to install, and retains the seat height where it is, perhaps even a whisker lower... you think the MR2 seats will do this?
Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: MA61 seats Thu, 07 April 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

ill proably be selling my seats.

damn nice they are too..

ill let you know after the weekend, but fairly sure i wont need them.

pm and we can discuss
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt many seats actually sit lower than the standard ones..

most ppl find with seat conversions esp prelude-style buckets that they end up sitting higher than standard.

I have supra *A6* seats in my car -TA23- and they sit a bit higher than my old ra28 with standard buckets.. id stick with the stock seats to tell u the truth, just get them re-trimmed nicely and filled up so they're extra soft and support you on each side a little more..

PIMP
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i considered doing that, don't suppose you'd know if it would be possible to dress the ma61 seats DOWN? just remove some of the base padding? maybe firm it up a bit... that way you have the basic support to start with, the stock seats aren't the most comfortable, kinda basic on the padding...
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma61 seats have the same fitting as a ra6x, the celica seats dont have the lumber support but they do come in brown
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not overly concerned about the colour, unless they suit my car there's a damn good chance i'll get them re-trimmed anway...
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey.
There is a blue set on EBay at the moment
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sat, 09 April 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could try MX5 seats? RX7 seats? RX8 id be intersted to see Evil or Very Mad ... otherwise just get your stock ones retrimed!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sun, 10 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aint RA60 seats lower than MA61 seats? Thats what i have found, you could just pick up a cheap pair of RA60 seats and get them re-trimmed.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Sun, 10 April 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh... i've seen a pic of the ma61 seats, and i reckon i could make them look hot.. even with those ugly head rest supports... now just gotta find a decent pair
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 seats Mon, 11 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is some on ebay at the moment, and they are in Qld too !!!
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Mon, 11 April 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah... beatcha to them... what do you reckon? worth $130?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 seats Mon, 11 April 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I paid AUD$100 for mine but they were faded, cigrette burns and that the back thingy was recovered and is a patch up job but what would you expect for that price...

So for AUD$130 and to have no rips and no cigrette burns, i think it's reasonable for 2 seats...

Cheers.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: MA61 seats Tue, 12 April 2005 10:37 Go to previous message
cool... cheers for that... i think i might go have a sticky beak tomorrow night... we'll see...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:!!!! please delete thank you
Next Topic:carbs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:05:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060980319976807 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.