Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 08:54 Go to next message
I am just about to accept a job that will take me overseas for 3 years then to Brisbane.

Now one of the consequences of accepting this job is that I need to decide what I want to do with the Celica. Should I sell it? should I find somewhere to store it for 3 years? or should I leave it with a friend to look after/drive for 3 years?

I really would like to keep the car, but I don't know if it is a realistic option for me. Sad What do you guys think??
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
container it over to singapore
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Store it. Get someone to keep the rego up to it and store it.
I wouldn't let anyone drive it long term.

You'll regret getting rid of it if you do.

Cheers, Greg.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll store it for 3 years, free of charge!

(any kms gained in this time are purely co-incidental)
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And then nobody can enjoy it, I'm headed to europe.

Transporting there is not an option.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are you going to sell it for Rolling Eyes
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really know, until now I had never contemplated selling it and I haven't been looking at what these things are going for.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont sell it, get someone you really trust, and store it with them Very Happy

Mighty fine car and im pretty sure you'd regret selling it...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

If you sell it then you'll have a bitch of a time trying to get another one. These cars are rare enough as it is, let alone in another 3 years.

I'd buy it. It's just screaming out for an 18RG conversion. Smile

seeyuzz
river
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 20:44

Hi,

If you sell it then you'll have a bitch of a time trying to get another one. These cars are rare enough as it is, let alone in another 3 years.

seeyuzz
river

why it has a 1g ? LOL
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the whole joke you didn't take that seriously did you.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remove and sell the motor/gbox/ecu combo.
Maybe even the wheels.

Store the car somewhere away from the coast.

Come back in 3 years, put a newer/bigger/better motor in there, and start having fun all over again.

At least, I can guarentee you this is what I would do in the same situation.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 20:48

thats the whole joke you didn't take that seriously did you.

o haha
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 20:44

Hi,

seeyuzz
river

Yeah I know, I have a soft spot for the 28's, and I really would like to have one when I get back to Brisbane. You never know, I may pack up an ex-schnitzer race car cheap in germany. Razz

CrUZsida... yeah thats an option, but it is easier to store it on it's wheels. I am not selling it cos I need the cash, I just don't know what to do with it for 3 years.

I guess I will have to re-engineer it in Brisbane too.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 18:00

CrUZsida... yeah thats an option, but it is easier to store it on it's wheels. I am not selling it cos I need the cash, I just don't know what to do with it for 3 years.

Yes, its easier, but the tyres will be fucked after 3 years storage, plus, you will probably want bigger/better rims in 3 years time.
Getting bored of all the old stuff.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
store it, only lose money selling modifyed cars, put it up on blocks flush fresh fluids thru it ect ect... google car storeage there are lots of tips on this kinda thing.

Allan
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

And that rear bumper won't last three years without it being driven. So, you may as well unbolt the bitch and hand it over, me laddie!

And, thinking about it, a complete LT restoration would be better. Full original colour respray, nice 18R-C engine, original interior and dash, W50 gearbox and the old standard diff. Man, she'd be the only original LT RA28 in the country. Smile

Seriously though, doesn't Shannons Insurance have an option where for a small fee they store your vehicle and run it once a week and do stuff like that. I'm sure, being a big earning man of the world you could afford the price and when you get back you'll be able to drive her straight away, knowing that the battery, tyres, engine and everyhting is ready to go. I'm sure there are other companies and places that do this kind of thing. Just ask John Laws!

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll store and drive it for free
Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 19:54

Now one of the consequences of accepting this job is that I need to decide what I want to do with the Celica. Should I sell it? should I find somewhere to store it for 3 years? or should I leave it with a friend to look after/drive for 3 years?

G'Day mate!!!! Very Happy

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In all reality it would be a tough one. You know the work that you have put into it, you know the car inside out, you know how to find the correct bearings for it, you know the difference between T series, F series and E series Diffs.
But you also know the problems.

In 3 years time are you still going to have the time to bring back to where it is now from storage or what ever. will you still have the interest there? If the answer is yes then DON"T SELL IT YOU FOOL. put it in a place where you can get at it again in the future. You know you want to.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
concerning that running once a week, i'd be glad to Very Happy Nice large garage for you, and i'll run her for 10min/week up & down the driveway Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you were to leave it with someone i'd reccomend another RA28 owner who knows the car and will give it the care that it needs. i'd say explore all options before selling it as i'm sure you'll regret the sale. theres nothing stopping you from selling it in three years for more than what you'd get now if it was looked after for the next 3 years.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep it anthony, no use throwing away a nice '28 just because of a minor global relocation!!

whilst on the keeping/getting rid of things topic ... can i please have my front apron back before you go?? Im going to need it Razz

my recommendations are:
# Sweet talk daddy
# strip car down, ready for bare metal respray
# take it out to Windsor Automotive just before you leave and get it done
# get a trusted toymodder to pick it up when done and store back with daddy under some DAMN good covers
# return home to a joy of putting it back together, then taking it to brissy.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldnt worry about re-engineering it in bris, I think our regulations arent quite as strict.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Karl, thats kinda what I had thought of doing, getting the panel work sorted so it is good for storage then seal it up for the 3 years.

Only problem is that I don't really have anywhere to store it.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on the job offer!

Keep the 28 Smile
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Tue, 01 March 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So if storage is the issue. Is putting it in one of those self store places out of the question?

3 years is a long time to leave a car un attended however.

You don't know anyone out Windsor way with acreage and a big shed?

I'd like to see you keep it in the long term.

But can I borrow a certain jig for... Oh lets say... a few years?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Wed, 02 March 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your parents would be the place place to have it.
I'm not sure how old you or your parents are but they can manage a slow cruise down to the shops and back once a week in it just wind the boost down or something.

I would no way it hell sell it it's a one of a kind and i'm sure it holds a special something for you.

Or you could strip it down and store it in a shipping containter somewhere maybe a mate has a farm or something.
because they are pretty secure when locked and don't let light in.

I'd assume the tyres would be worth selling as keeping them is a pointless exercize

Just a guess tho i've never had to do it but i know people who did.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Wed, 02 March 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you cant keep it at your parents place?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Wed, 02 March 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dads place already has far too many cars, and mum lives in a town house. The inlaws is a possible option but it would be outdoors, sitting on grass with covers on it.

I am starting to think that i'm better off selling it, saving some cash and starting again when I get back.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River: only OTHER standard LT in the country Wink i got me one...

Gold28: you know... despite having countless people offer to drive it for you for free... i have a serious proposition... check your PM
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put a call out to a well know toymodderr with a good shed ..

cash incentives help with storage placage too - keep your car mate - youll regret getting rid of it - Or as the guys said - lighten it and prepare the shell for its next step of evolution
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gold, KEEP IT, whatever you do mate.

I had a TE27, and i sold it, and have been regretting it ever since.

Where there is a will, THERE is a way mate.

PS. Sorry, no shed, or garage here, and NO, i dont want to look after it, because i KNOW i could not trust myself with it Shocked
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately keep it!
Its probably a bit of a hard ask for any single person to store it for you for 3 years but maybe you could leave it with a few trusted friends who could share the burden a bit.

I wouldn't want to leave my car in an almost unattended storage unit, nor would I want to leave it sitting under the covers at any single persons house.

I wouldn't respray it before going overseas either... you would be pissed if you got back and it was scratched or otherwise not in "just painted" condition when you get back.

Maybe half strip the car and ask your mates to drop the car off at Windsor Automotive 1-2 months before you get back so as you can take delivery of your "just painted" pride and joy.
Also consider that while you are overseas you may find a car that you like more than your 28 (e.g. RA25 / RA27) and can import as a personal import.
This way if you do find such a car you can sell the RA28 without having just paid big $$$ respraying it!
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unlike most people I would say sell it, I'm a firm beliver of it you don't use it sell it.I can understand the work put in as I have been there myself but the world is full of shit hot cars and living OS for 3 years puts you in the drivers seat of anything we might not get to drive here plus you will have the aftermarket support for parts.
Alot of things happen in 3 years and I think you would be able to find another ,hell bring back something rare sell it and sink the money into another how can you go wrong.what to say that nothing will happen to it in storage?? I have seen it first hand.
Most of John Law's car are stored on his property "Cloud Valley" I have been there and seen some of them and there is always someone watching them. I personly would not leave a car in storage or a friend for 3 years.
What would you do if God forbid it was written off tomorrow, a lot of us would start again so what is the difference here...
you get some money back, maybe some newcomer buys it and joins our ranks and the cycle continues that my friends is what it is all about and as a bonus starting another 1 in 3-4 years might mean that you save another 28 from the scrap heap (continuing another part of the cycle) and it might be better than the last
Good luck with your decision and remember it is up to you and good luck for the future
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 05 March 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are some very valid points there toyrota, and to be honest, the more i think about it the more it sounds like you might have to sell it anthony.

Indeed it would be a shame to do so, but there will always be another 1g RA28 available at some stage, maybe even one in better condition?

The only way i think this would work, is if you found a family/close friend who had a spare garage space to park your car, cover it, and leave it on trickle charge for 3 years - starting it every week or so and running the engine temps up to operating conditions.

Otherwise it would be a nightmare for you on the other side of the world thinking about whats happening to your baby....

THink some more my man. I would be torn in your position, but i have options of storage with family (thanks granny!)
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 06 March 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well fellas,

I've been doing a lot of thinking this weekend and I have decided that I would rather sell the car and know that it was being looked after modified than have it sit in a shed for 3 years unloved. I would rather know that someone is having fun in it than worry about what condition it is in on the other side of the world.

This is not the first 28 that I have owned and my guess is that it ain't gonna be the last. You never know I may just track down another one in 3 years time and make it even more impressive, or better still buy rivers 25 and stick a 1G in it. Very Happy

Thanks for your incouraging comments and suggestions. If your interested in the car, keep an eye on the classifieds, when I figure out what I want for it, it'll be up for sale. Sad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 06 March 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

gold28 wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 21:10

You never know I may just track down another one in 3 years time and make it even more impressive, or better still buy rivers 25 and stick a 1G in it. Very Happy

Hehehehehe...

I've been threatened with severe bodily harm by a few Toymodders if they see the 25 modified or changed in any way from original. I think putting a 1G into it will certainly put you on their hit list! Smile

Sorry that you're going to have to sell it and I hope your car goes to a worthy owner. If I see it around and see it's being mistreated, I'll give the owner a flea in the ear for you.

seeyuzz
river
old codger
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Wed, 09 March 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First of all take the emotion out of the equation! You are leaving the ol girl for three years. Love em & leave em.

The main thing to consider is cost. What will it cost to store/register/insure while youre away? Then when you get back and money is tight, you could sell it or drive it (presuming you will still need a car in BrisVegas)

If you sell her now, How long will it take? How much will you get and will you hang onto that money for when you get back or will you spend it while away?

Methinks you will be cashed up, spend up big on booze and loose women and have nuthin to show for it when you get back.

If its not gonna cost much, I think its better you hang onto her.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Wed, 09 March 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I don't think the wife would approve of spending the cash on loose women and booze, so thats a pretty safe one.

I will however need a vehicle in spain, so I guess thats where the funds will go.

The delema is more where to store it and how will it degrade without my tlc. The car has a few rust Embarassed issues that would need looking at before it went into storage. Nothing that isn't fixable now but who knows what it would be like in 3 years time. Plus it would need to be re-engineered and re-registered in Brisbane, adding more cost to the problem.

I figure if I sell it now, I can always get another one, it's not like 1G celicas are rare. Although 28's are a little harder to come by than a RA60.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Thu, 10 March 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony
How about you lend it to a motor museum for three years or I can make room in my driveway if your desperate

Ben
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Fri, 11 March 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 18:10

Well fellas,

I've been doing a lot of thinking this weekend and I have decided that I would rather sell the car and know that it was being looked after modified than have it sit in a shed for 3 years unloved. I would rather know that someone is having fun in it than worry about what condition it is in on the other side of the world.

Given your investment into this car, and the fact you have considered storing it - I'd certainly lean towrads storing over sale. I don't see the need to do much to store it - rust can certainly wait, so just fill all the fluids up to the brim and pack it away. Hell I'll even offer you a space to erect a shed to store it in - what a great way to say farewell to it for 3 years - a 4000Km roadtrip!
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Fri, 11 March 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee you guys are making this hard for me. Why didn't you all just say sell the POS.

Thanks for the offer Clint, but if I decide to keep it, somewhere a little closer to Sydney or Brisbane would be preforable.

Ben, thanks for the offer, if I change my mind, i may take you up on it.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Fri, 11 March 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 12:09

Thanks for the offer Clint, but if I decide to keep it, somewhere a little closer to Sydney or Brisbane would be preforable.

Somewhere much further away from the coast would be a much better place to store it.

My previous comment still stands, and I firmly beleive that it is the best option to take.

Motors/wheels come and go, but cars/bodywork doesn't (as much)
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Fri, 11 March 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't believe u would much rather choose a job over ur car..

I reckon keep lookin for another job over here and enjoy ur car hahaha.. Easiest option by far...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Fri, 11 March 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, unfortunatly the offer was too good to refuse.

I am currently looking into storage costs for the car, I might hit work up for it and see if they will bite Razz

What do you recon about Queensland registration. It looks like I may only be in Brisbane for 12 months, I may cash in the rego before I go, put it in storage, re-register it in NSW and not register it in Brisbane. I know it's technically not the right thing to do but i would get around not having to re-engineer the car in Brisbane and blue slip it again in Sydnen when I get back.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sat, 12 March 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While the heart says, "store it" you really shouldn't mate. Toyrota is right, so much is going to change in 3 years. I lived overseas and came back a totally different person, your personality, interests & priorities will all be different.

Change is all about going fowards, not backwards, if you have spent 3 years moving fowards overseas, to come back to Australia 3 years later and go back to what you had, well....

If you get back to Australia and you still want a 28, there are still going to 28's and 1G's floating around. Maybe tractionissues old one will be up for sale, or grimboy might be selling his, both nice cars with 1G's.

Keep the memories(many many pictures and videos), but sell the car. I know car's can become a part of your life, but you have to let them go sometimes.

I think you'll find when you do the numbers that storing it whie you are away is going to cost you nearly as much, if not more than the car is actually worth.

It hurts, but it just makes sense to sell it Confused

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 13 March 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup I agree with everything you said, butt.........

The storage thing would cost me about the same as what rego would on the car, around a grand a year.

Incidently, I washed the car this weekend, gee I like it when it is clean.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 13 March 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
storage is sounding good again isnt it?

Alchemist - i do agree that living overseas changes a person. I did it for only 3 months and i still changed a hell of a lot on my return.

That said though, there is something about the love of a '28 that is undieing. I have loved them since i was about 15, and coming on 10 years later i could never get rid of mine after just a 2.5 year relationship. It's been off the road for 1.5 years and i still rate it as my no.1 car.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 13 March 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 09:02

That said though, there is something about the love of a '28 that is undieing. I have loved them since i was about 15, and coming on 10 years later i could never get rid of mine after just a 2.5 year relationship. It's been off the road for 1.5 years and i still rate it as my no.1 car.

Absolutely. Though mine's a '25 - they're nearly the same (tho' the '25 is a tad cooler Cool). I've had mine for almost 25years and still think it's the best. In all those years I've been OS a few times, children, marriage, bowel cancer, vasectomy, masectomy, appendicitis, death (but I got better!) and I changed a lot and the car is still the best.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Sun, 13 March 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River if my 28 was as neat as yours, I wouldn't be asking the question. I wouldn't let anyone get their hands on it.

Oh and if I bring back a TA27GT are you interested in a swap Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Mon, 14 March 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

gold28 wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 10:28

Oh and if I bring back a TA27GT are you interested in a swap Very Happy

Hmmm tempting but probably not. Mind you, I wonder if Rod would swap his Crown for one, 'cos he's a bit of a TA27 lover.

Now, if you brought back a TE27 Sprinter Levine, like the one at Al's place, I'd have some serious thinking to do... Razz

As far as neatness goes, all your car needs is a little bit of rust cut out and a respray. I assume all the mechanicals are fine and your interior is pretty good. Not much effort really to get it looking like it just came out of the showroom. Like, it's not that you need new, hard-to-get parts or whatever. The whole package is there already, just crying for a spruce up. Perhaps that can be a little project for when you come back?

seeyuzz
river
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Mon, 11 April 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 10:10

Yeah dads place already has far too many cars, and mum lives in a town house. The inlaws is a possible option but it would be outdoors, sitting on grass with covers on it.

I am starting to think that i'm better off selling it, saving some cash and starting again when I get back.

Good Idea Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sell it or keep Whaddya rekon Mon, 11 April 2005 02:50 Go to previous message
Well I am definitly going to sell the celica. Sad

If anyone is interested, PM me. It is not in the classifieds yet but I will post a link here if it makes it to the classifieds.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for old soaers
Next Topic:Old Car Smell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:42:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008519172668457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.