Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Toymods Shirts Sat, 12 February 2005 10:58 Go to next message
I saw red Toymods shirts at the recent dyno day that officials were wearing, can members get the red shirts?.
  Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Sat, 12 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're the officials shirts. This makes it easier for people to figure out who to ask questions at events. The general shirts available to all members are black.

The red shirts are only to be warn by officials, meaning basically they are the board members. Making these avaialable to everyone would defeat the purpose.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Shirts Sat, 12 February 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, yeah i have the black one already. Will you have a different design shirt coming soon?.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Sat, 12 February 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have the long sleeve white drag shirts.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Shirts Mon, 14 February 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there photo's of these shirts on the site somewhere ?
I was just about to go to the mail box in my break but if there is two kinds of shirt then i will hold off my membership for a day or two.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Mon, 14 February 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There aren't at the moment but I'll get some listed by tomorrow night.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Shirts Mon, 14 February 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks that would be awesome.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Tue, 15 February 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hosting issues are stopping me from getting the pics up at the moment I'll post them ASAP.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Toymods Shirts Thu, 17 February 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what is the ordering details for the merch. I was after another Toymods sticker after mine got crumpled when i sat on it Sad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Mon, 28 February 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takai wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 12:07

So what is the ordering details for the merch. I was after another Toymods sticker after mine got crumpled when i sat on it Sad

Hey mate, your best bet would be to PM TheStitt and let him know what you're after.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Shirts Fri, 01 April 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any open consideration to altering the current design of the shirt or bringing out a new one? keep the shirt black, BUT have white printing and have the toymods sticker logo on the back and keep the front the same and maybe with www.toymods.org.au underneath the logo???

jsut an idea
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Toymods Shirts Fri, 01 April 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ergh, big logo on the back is badmmmmkay.
I would love to see long sleeve polo shirts, but i think they are already in the making, if not done. That way we are fine for CAMS full length wear, and harnesses dont chafe your neck.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Fri, 01 April 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, long sleeve shirts are definitely available (excuse the modelling)
http://users.tpg.com.au/joshaw11/Toymods%20Merchandise/DSCF1633.JPG

Don't know if I'd be too keen on a large logo on the back of the shirt personally. It might have suited the old (old) t-shirt design, but probably wouldn't look at home on the polo shirts we've got now..
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Toymods Shirts Fri, 01 April 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love that with a collar, reduces the chafing from harnesses. Then again thats what my poomfy little Toyota things are for i guess.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Sun, 03 April 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm.. I've worn this one in a rally car (4 point harness) and didn't get any chafing.. That was only doing a skidpan day though, not a full event so maybe I just didn't notice it..
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Toymods Shirts Sun, 03 April 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, i used to get chafing in my old seat where my shoulders were a decent distance below the harness holes. On my new seat i dont anymore (thankfully). A HANS device would fix that one though Razz, then again you wouldnt be wearing a HANS and a tshirt i daresay.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Shirts Wed, 06 April 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reason why i was thinking bigger logo was it promotes the club a bit better casue its alot more visable. but your right would probably suit a ls tshirt if nething but doensnt look like many ppl r too keen on the idea
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Shirts Mon, 11 April 2005 00:29 Go to previous message
heheh - red shirts for officials - werent they the ones that always got killed in star trek Wink

anyway - long polo tops = teh goods for wintorz events !

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How about an "L Plater section"
Next Topic:Apologies
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 11:29:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058729648590088 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.