Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 07:22 Go to next message
It is rnd 3 of the Victorian club autocross series (VCAS) this weekend held out near bendigo at "bagshot".
The event starts at 10am as usual
Anyone else competing or attending the event???
I will be competing in the mighty 180B SSS again, looks a lil like this.

http://img153.exs.cx/img153/3460/avcar344ls.jpg

Any further questions just ask

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 07:23]

Send a private message to this user    
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh me an a mate might head up for a look, only 20mins away anyway.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one, come up and say g'day if you get a chance, i am the younger of the 2 driving the car, the other guy is my dad.
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is bagshot? how does one enter?
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live in bendigo BTW
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bagshot is out towards goornong, elmore etc.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 04 April 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stock86, shell do Very Happy

agent_felix, do ya get out an about much on a friday night? cant remember seeing any white celicas driving around Confused
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Wed, 06 April 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ME and the old man will be out there in the RX-7 (and all if its Camcrusher dust Razz )

Only problem we have is our tow car has a dead engine, so getting there could be a little tricky.

Really looking foward to it, first time i have driven a RWD in about 8 -10 months. (first time i have driven since october, too)

Cheers,
Sean
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Thu, 07 April 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah just drive to and from the events... I do!

Makes it al la little more interesting!

Jezza
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Thu, 07 April 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting you should say that.
We cooked the engine of the tow car on the way to the Camcrusher, and actually had to drive the rally car the 2 hours home, at 5 in the morning, after the rally! Would rather not do that again!
(it would appear we have no luck)

You running the Stanza?

Should be a good day, cant wait to get back into it!
gillie
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Fri, 08 April 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to take the sprinter up but after the brake dramas at camcrusher i might give it a rest this weekend, smashed a rear pad and screwed up a front caliper. Plus the car has half an inch of dust in it (no joke). Its a bit dissapointing because i've always wanted to have a go at bagshot. I'll have to wait for nightmoves. Have fun
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Fri, 08 April 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dattostanza wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 22:15

You running the Stanza?

Should be a good day, cant wait to get back into it!

Nah mate I wont be running.

The Car needs a little bit of work and I aren't supposed to Rally anymore as I have injured myself. Crying or Very Sad

Apparently I can still drift though.

Jezza
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Fri, 08 April 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if your heading to bendigo via castlemaine, check the swap meet out too, usually big, heaps of datto stuff and the odd toyota stuff too Very Happy
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Sun, 10 April 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i had an absolute blast and the datto didnt miss a beat.
Was the first time ive driven there although i have spectated there a few times.
I think I came in the top 5 out of 50 cars which im pretty happy about.
There was a red AW11 that was absolutely flying too, dont know if he is on toymods, didnt get a chance to talk to him.
Dattostanza (sean) had his first drive in their freshly built rx7 rally car, the thing sounds sweet, did u see how i went buddy?

cheers
Shtock

P.S next round is at Maffra sometime in may, will post a new thread when i find out more details
Dattostanza
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Sun, 10 April 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul, well done on your result, you were awsome out there (as usual!) as was the 180B

Great track, heaps of fun, and hopefully at some point i was a little sideways! Car ran really well throughout the day though (other than the fact that the gearbox is useless)which was good!

I think i managed 1 run in the whole day without a spin (i also managed a 3rd gear loose on the last run), that car is definatly going to take some getting used to! I dont think ive ever done so bad!

Still i cant wait til the next one! I'll seeya there!

Cheers,
Sean
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Autox action at Bendigo this weekend (10th April) Mon, 11 April 2005 02:07 Go to previous message
You may be very suprised to hear me say this, but getting sideways while autcrossing is not the fastest way to do it. I still think it's great fun, but your times take a beating.

Good work Shtocky, how did Pedro go? Did you beat him?

Anyone want to go halves in a T18/AE71 paddock basher so I can get out and do more of these?

Hen
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Oz Cruiz 11: sat night 9 of april
Next Topic:April 10th Sprints Phillip Island
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:41:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053160190582275 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.