Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 08 April 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for sure jesse. it looks hot with a little sideskirt action! old school power!

like this dude from club4ag... looks awesome and will look fucking killer with CBY bolt on flares!

Quote:

yep, i went there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/CelicaDRIFTER/dope021.jpg
The sideskirts bought from corollarollas ( i think thats how u spell his username)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/CelicaDRIFTER/DSC06687.jpg
If u look closely i have the J-Blood style rear diffusers from Modified Inc.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/CelicaDRIFTER/DSC06685.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/CelicaDRIFTER/DSC06681.jpg

lookin for a AE86 N2 lip, and gettin CBY flares too.
  Send a private message to this user    
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 08 April 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that t18 is AWESOME
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe thats a celica mang..
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got strarted with the painting today Very Happy Very Happy

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/581/blackinterior24dk.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 09 April 2005 08:17]

soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 14:39

taXX (fill in the XX's for me Razz)

wouldn't a T18 also be a celica then by it's model schema Wink
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEIN
t-18 is a TE72

T- T series engine
E- Corolla
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soulfire wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 21:13

ae86drift wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 14:39

taXX (fill in the XX's for me Razz)

wouldn't a T18 also be a celica then by it's model schema Wink

Laughing Laughing

oh really??
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 09 April 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesseT18 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 21:29

NEIN
t-18 is a TE72

T- T series engine
E- Corolla

i was under the impression it was a ta72

my bad!
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 10 April 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top job with the painting!! Surprised
roids70
Regular

April 2005
icon14.gif  Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 10 April 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like wot you've done to it, Nice job i would love to see wot it looks like after it's finnished
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 11 April 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 20:21

for sure jesse. it looks hot with a little sideskirt action! old school power!

like this dude from club4ag... looks awesome and will look fucking killer with CBY bolt on flares!

lookin for a AE86 N2 lip, and gettin CBY flares too.
[/quote]

look at the headlights. its an RA40. anyone wana correct me im pretty certian i am correct tho cause its got a longer boot than a TA/RA23

EDITED: sorry jesse Rolling

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 10:59]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 11 April 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW jessie mate that interior paint is impressive! is that just with an air gun? have u done spraying before casue it looks top notch. u gota let me come round and show me how to do it casue if it isnt too hard ill try get into a bit of it myself!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 11 April 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah tahts a RA up there, and if u dont mind can u take taht massive quote off my page-

yeah dude thats off the gun, ive done a bit of spraying before its not that hard u just gotta know how to prep the surface and mix the paint properly then its sweet

tahts 2 coats of the black and 3 of clear
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 12 April 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude
What kind of primer did you use? Etch or epoxy etc.? And if you used one of these did you then use a standard primer over the top?
Thanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i managed to talk dad into taking a day off to give me a hand, he got some welding done for me Very Happy

http://img93.echo.cx/img93/2238/welds8td.jpg

http://img93.echo.cx/img93/6355/welds24xc.jpg

and he welded my T engine mounts onto the rack and pinion crossmemebr, so all is sorted now Very Happy
ill try get the flares sorted and this babey back on the road in the next week or so,

18 days till i get my licence back!

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 04:30]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its going to look like this Very Happy
without the mirrors but

http://img93.echo.cx/img93/5198/simmons3editedd6cy.jpg
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Once again what kind of primer did you use? Etch, epoxy etc.? And did you use a standard primer over the top? Looking sweet as man! Very Happy
Thanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a acrylic primer, im just using it where ive rubbed through to undercoat/metal
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fender mirrors are da bomb mkay Wink
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 14 April 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesseT18 wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 22:13

its a acrylic primer, im just using it where ive rubbed through to undercoat/metal

Thanking you! Very Happy!
Thanks
Troy
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 15 April 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessie are ya gunna stick a sideskurt on it like that cause it looks hell tough and i'd love a set for mine, and with flaring the gards did u just roll them out or did u do somthing else.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 15 April 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might make some alluminium skirts, funno yet.
i just flared them with a dolly Evil or Very Mad
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i bashed out the backs yesterday, pretty dam happy with how they turned out...

http://img170.echo.cx/img170/8348/flaredwheel15fp.jpg
http://img170.echo.cx/img170/2315/flaredwheel22vn.jpg

and some more fooling around on photoshop to see how certain changes will look.... what do ya reken?
main reason ide want to swop is so i can have some brighter lights, and run powerful globes
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/6133/t18gt9ar.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 17 April 2005 10:33]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work jesse!

are you going to leave the side plastic off? i rekon you should leave it with the indent, clean it up and paint it. very different.

love the flares, although they need to be convex not concave!
and the sideskirts... mmmmm need to get some to compliment the body.

do you have any pics of modified JDM t18's?

ps. fender mirrors are the bomb! do it do it!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats what im fukn talkin about!! DUAL HEAD LIGHTS!! dat would look soo TUF!! I vote YES for sideskirts toO! not fender mirrors though, i think normal mirrors will look better
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ill put the plastics back on, i would cry if i saw a trolley roll into my new paint
convex/concave.... Confused too late! i love em!
as soon as shes back on the road ill try get some cheapo skirts sorted out.
and i probably will do the dual headlight conversion, should make the lighting heaps better, and ill try and set the lights and grille a little more towards the engine, sort of like those real old coronas where the lights are inside the front of the car, HOT
fender mirrors, i dont think ill worry about them but ive taken off the passenger side mirror and shaved the holes, and im going to get a nice little oldschool chrome mirror for drivers side
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking hot Jesse..! cant wait to see it when its finished!
Do the lights like that, it'll look hot!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 16 April 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do the dual headlights
but mount the outside ones as yellow glass!

like this 510!

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~givers/orange_yellow.jpg
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm not my cup of tea!

Very Happy got the crossmemebr finished and bolted in, we had some fun getting the holes to line up, the chassis moved a bit with all the welding
http://img103.echo.cx/img103/972/crossmember8he.jpg
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry if this has been asked; is that a standard radiator? I need a bolt in #E7# radiator with a passenger side top tank. Looks like TE72 may be the go then?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep thats the standard rator
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your help.
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ANymore painting down? Come on show us the pics Very Happy !
Thanks
Troy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slowly getting there, ive been dmucking around with sanding and bog most of this week, but did a little painting...
i plan on having the car running by the end of this week, im going to spray engine bay tomorrow and try and get engine and gearbox and suspension back together by tuesday, black or not, i want it driveable by the weekend, no way am i getting caught without a car when i get my licence back, black or not, im driving it!
http://img190.echo.cx/img190/3664/hotarse1xy.jpg
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sun, 17 April 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL! NIce man!Its looking insane!
Thanks
Troy
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 18 April 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it were me id stay with the single lense lights those dual headlights make it look too much like a weird celica. but hey thats just me if i dont like it i wont do it, if u do ... do it.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 21 April 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see someone loving these cars. Really nice work mate! I'm envious, mine is poo brown (dark bronze once but now just poo) handles like shit but goes ok in a straight line. Need to get som Cressida struts in there an lots of other stuff. I do have a 3TGTEU ready to slot in to her though. . . Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 21 April 2005 04:46]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 22 April 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

http://img251.echo.cx/img251/2652/newbay9ai.jpg
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 22 April 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I absolutely love checking this thread whenever I get the chance. It's such a tough build up, can't wait to see the final result

P.S Go Rack and Peanut!
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Sat, 23 April 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ur car jesse
look sik with the skirts
keep up the good work

cheers

justin
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 26 April 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jesse if u are gunna get round dual lights wot are ya gunna get them out of
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 26 April 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks fore the comments, its getting there!
i was going to use whetever headlights i could find at wreckers that would fit
i was thinking ke30, ta22 or a datsun or something

8 days till i can drive her, hope itll be finshed in time!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 29 April 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30 will probably be way too big man and wont really suit the slimline look of your grille im not sure how big ta22 ones are but have a look at some mazda or datto stuff casue i think they have smaller lights than the rollas. u might be able to get away with ke20 ones but the beam will be shit.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 29 April 2005 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still say if ur serious about the round headlights chase down a factory grill from NZ or perth or somewhere or japan, japan has cars
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Mon, 02 May 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img234.echo.cx/img234/5859/hotbay4zb.jpg

been working on the car flat out lately, its all back together and running

i put in a new 4age pressure plate, tested it out today...
just heel toed on the dirt and got them spinning, shifted to 2nd and it shifted fine, no worries, then my mate yells STOP
wheels werent spinning, clutch was!
sooooooooooooooooo looks like that will be an issue

my simmons wheels i took down to the local wheel shop to get them sealed up where the rims join, to have them say nup cant be done they will leak, so i gotta take em to a professinaol to rebuild them again Mad $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and my faggy 6 inch wheels make my 8 inch flares look pathetic
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 03 May 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all in all jessie u've done a top job with it, its look really good i wish i had the money atm to at least get mine up leavel with urs but even i have to admit i got a long way to go to get to ur standards
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 03 May 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the new 4age clutch i just took out of it.
i put in the old clutch again, it slips badly too now.
im probably going to get a brass button
http://img134.echo.cx/img134/1884/clutch2uq.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Tue, 03 May 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jesse have you finnished dooing the paint yet i would love to see some fotos.
cheers, Lloyd
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Wed, 04 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man the car looks tuff as i saw u coming out of the cominara onto pennant hills rd this arvo, must say im not a fan of the pink tho Razz wats going on there??? haha.

i had a good idea today too, maybe u could use TX3 twinspot headlamps cause they are pretty slimline and could suit the front if u got the casing to sit flush inbewteen ur bonnet,grill and bumper.

jsut an idea but i reckon its worth a crack.

oh yes and ur 6inchers make ur flares look ghey hehe.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 05 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhh you shoulda tooted me!
did i fang it for ya?>
i havent done shit all painting the last week ive been struggling to get it roadworthy in time but itll get there soon.

its so good to drive Very Happy the rack and pinion is over rated but can notice a slightly better turn ratio, i might take it in the drags next wed if anyone wants to come along in it with me?

the RTA want to take my licence for another 3 months.
i went to pick up my licence and the chick said your getting it abck but we are mailing you out a letter this week to suspend you again, apparently thr first suspension was for racing/speeding and now i get a second one for loosing all of my points in that incident, so im going to appeal that and go back to court but dont know how that will go
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 05 May 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that is so lame !!!
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 06 May 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wot The Hell!! how gay is that! sure once they suspend u they cant just say that there suspending u agian after already getting ur lisence back they would have to tell u at the start of ur first one!!!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i appealed the suspension, court is in 2 weeks Confused

ran the t-18 in the drags last night, best run was a 15.8 @ 85 m/ph Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 01:34]

SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img229.echo.cx/img229/6235/jesset186bw.th.jpg

you kicked ass!!
lewis was better though, crowd stirrer! you should have heard everyone yelling out to him in the burnout comp! definate 2 thumbs up!
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stoopid slow computer doesnt mix well with my impatience! please excuse the tripple post! Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 02:49]

SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 02:50]

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah, congrats mate that's a great time for a NA car. I'd like to see a dyno sheet of what kind of torque you got there. Go the T18's! Evil or Very Mad
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was going to kick arse too!
i was behind lewis to go in the burouts and they wouldnt let me in cause the chick walking round didnt give me a sticker!! Mad
he needs a locked diff badly though, would kreg mind welding another one?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Thu, 12 May 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!1 Shocked Laughing

DRIFT PIG in the making!

BUMP for page 4, page 3 has too many pics for my comp to load up everytime Embarassed

did someone say welding diffs? I wanna weld Cam's old centre Jesse, include me in Very Happy
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Jesse's 3TG T-18 - always changing, ever amazing VIDEO! Fri, 13 May 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
he doesnt work for free boy!!! he'll do it for a carton tho Razz
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My New Beast!
Next Topic:Gz20 Soarer , gf's new car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:08:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095198154449463 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.