Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Petrol Prices for the future?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon5.gif  Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 07:04 Go to next message
Hey All,

Does anyone want to rant/argue about the fuel prices, I haven't had enough time to search around but I am horrified what is the outlook in petrol pricing?

Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically the petrol companies hold the proper plans for the next gen of non oil consuming engines (yes theres the hybrid cars right now... and we've all heard of scientists making breakthroughs of cars running on h20 etc) but where are they? Evil or Very Mad petrol prices right now are being dictated by how much money they feel they should earn a barrell. Theyll slowly increase as the world runs out of crude oil but dont worry thats your kids problem.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 07:21]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh,i have a company car Very Happy and isnt it like 3 bucks a litre in the UK?
The shit aint guna be around forever and with developing countries like China and India on the up and up industry wise chewing alot of oil with their ineficient machinery what do you expect Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Petrol is only expensive in the UK cos of taxes but diesel is cheap hence all the good diesel engine that come out of europe. they are tipping $1.25 by the end of the year in Aus. The UK is very different to aus in that it is a smaller country so in terms of driving they would do a lot less than aus so even with higher petty prices they would probably spend less on fuel.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres no way but up...

Eldar.O.
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i read some conspiricy theory about people thinking that there was heaps of oil left and the whole "we're running out of oil" argument is just so that they can keep putting their prices up. sounds like total bs to me though

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 08:41]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pushrod_POWA wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 18:41

i read some conspiricy theory about people thinking that there was heaps of oil left and the whole "we're running out of oil" argument is just so that they can keep putting their prices up. sounds like total bs to me though

yeah i call bs on that theory as most of the reserves had been found and scientifically measured by the 50's,further calculations apparently show we hit the peak in the 80's and have been on the downhill run from there,where the real conspirecy lies is in the engine development side.Did you see that guy on that inventors show on abc who developed the air engine?Im surprised he isnt in a shallow grave in the bush somewhere Confused
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My theory is that the price is so high because winter has been so cold in the northern hemisphere.
Everyone has been running the oil heaters flat out.

Once the weather warms up, stocks are rebuilt, and the demand drops, the price will come down.

Give it a month or two.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 18:58

Did you see that guy on that inventors show on abc who developed the air engine?Im surprised he isnt in a shallow grave in the bush somewhere Confused

Noway theyd do that.. Odds are his plans have been bought out and with the probably million dollar fee he got a clause saying no media coverage/mention of the sale was to take place...

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 19:01

riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 18:58

Did you see that guy on that inventors show on abc who developed the air engine?Im surprised he isnt in a shallow grave in the bush somewhere Confused

Noway theyd do that.. Odds are his plans have been bought out and with the probably million dollar fee he got a clause saying no media coverage/mention of the sale was to take place...

naa he's dead Very Happy
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As long as gas prices stay below 50c/l i'll be right. Cool
Gotta love the dual fuel Falcon wag only $25-30 to fill plus $10 of petrol every other week.
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In 1998 it was 63 cents a littre, gas was mid 20's to high 20's.

So by 2009 we should be paying at least 1.50 a littre. God damn thats a shitload.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 17:22

they are tipping $1.25 by the end of the year in Aus.

I paid $1.21 yesterday (for Mobil 98RON)

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 16:30]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say instead of looking for ways to improve the way to drive vehicles, (like H2 and electric) we should be looking for more crude oil...

Who cares about electric cars... we need to find another 50years worth of oil... im sure its out there... like what about iceland, there could be 50 baziliion tonnes of oil out there, but no ones looking for it...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 11 April 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pushrod_POWA wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 18:41

that aint no conspiracy theory. its true, we have enough fuel for the next god knows how many years. why did bush invade iraq i wonder Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes didnt anybody watch that documentary that fat guy did on bush?? forgot his name but he appeared on team america as well. the one who blew up team america HQ
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Moore?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we realistically probably have 40-50 years of oil left, but the main problem is china with them developing so fast they eat up the worlds mineral supplies and could drastically shorten the life of oil supplies.
Ah well by 2010 the gm hybrids are supposed to be cost ready woot we get to drive cars that sound like kettles.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If everybody started driving kettle cars, there would be a much less demand for oil, would this make petrol cheaper or more expensive?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well atm in tassie regular ULP is $1.15... when i started driving 2 years ago petrol has gone from about 90c to $1.15 wat it is now... that is in 2 years petrol has gone up a little over 20c... obviously this isn't going to b a steady increase, it will gain more and more but that means by 2006 with this increase it will b around $1.20-$1.25 and 2010 will b close to $1.90 - $2 i can see this as reasonable increase, but that is only a prediction from the few years i have looked at petrol prices! wat does everyone else think
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 12:16

If everybody started driving kettle cars, there would be a much less demand for oil, would this make petrol cheaper or more expensive?

it is a hard debate, because people are too scared to change over plus it is expensive to change from petrol to kettle power.... plus think about all the petrol heads... could u see yourself driving around in a "Kettle" car... i know i wouldn't like to i love my supra and i don't really like the current designs in cars they look bubbly and shit... i know its something new and unique but still!!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i payed 1.21 the other day for BP ultimate, though its in coffs so petty here is much more expensive then u city kids
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Premo is $1.15 in a cheap place here...... i buy reg ULP for $1.09 cause i am poor Sad
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Topped up with regular for $107.9 here in Newcastle this morning, figured I might as well get in before it hikes up!
Starting to have second thoughts about getting a 1JZ Cressida with its premium fuel requirements and rising prices!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 15:58

Topped up with regular for $107.9 here in Newcastle this morning, figured I might as well get in before it hikes up!
Starting to have second thoughts about getting a 1JZ Cressida with its premium fuel requirements and rising prices!

same here paid 108.9 for regular, damn petrol prices Evil or Very Mad
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ulp was 118.9 today around my area. thats just fucked up.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 11:56]

Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1.289 about 3 weeks ago for Mobil 8000. $90 didn't fill the car Sad
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 10:01

Michael Moore?

michael or roger moore. one's an actor and other a fat dude...

thhe fat dude!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1.09 tonight ost me $45 to fill the supra Wink still it will just get worse and worse Sad not cool... when do other people prodict ULP will hit $1.25-$1.30 mark ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Moore, Roger Moore... (he was a james bond if u didn't know!!)
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i paid 99.7 yesterday to fill my celica and thats expensive around these parts.

stupid celica only gets 350km pr 40 litres

grrrrrrr...........

laterdays
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Tue, 12 April 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They said on the current affair ad last night that we should be only paying 75Cents a litre...

Whats going on...

We'll have to tune into ACA tonight...
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Wed, 13 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilcrash wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 08:56

i paid 99.7 yesterday to fill my celica and thats expensive around these parts.

stupid celica only gets 350km pr 40 litres

grrrrrrr...........

laterdays

I only get 250-300kms with a 5M-E and that is with a 63 Litre tank Crying or Very Sad

SA63 gets 400kms and the ZZT, I don't know as we haven't driven that in months to empty.

Oh well...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Wed, 13 April 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quote title=lilcrash wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 08:56]
laterdays[/quote]
I only get 250-300kms with a 5M-E and that is with a 63 Litre tank Crying or Very Sad

quote]
realyl i get about 400-450ks from my 5ME with 290ks on the clock... wats going on there ?? do u run yours on LRP or ULP ? i just run mine on good old shell ULP @ 109.9L...

WTF y did ACA say $0.75L for petrol... thats crazy is it so much tax on it ?? or are the current affairs shows blowing shit out there arse... i would like to see Dick Smith start up his own Australian friendly oil company then he would be charging fuck all... Wink
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Wed, 13 April 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 09:14

They said on the current affair ad last night that we should be only paying 75Cents a litre...

Whats going on...

keep me posted on this ACA story i have to go out in about 15 mins so i will miss it... i am quite keen to know
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Wed, 13 April 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 18:21

realyl i get about 400-450ks from my 5ME with 290ks on the clock... wats going on there ?? do u run yours on LRP or ULP ? i just run mine on good old shell ULP @ 109.9L...

I don't know, I am still investigating...

Cheers.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm well i have done approx 90k's and the fuel gauge has gone down 2 bars! only 8 left Sad
hmm wat are other peoples predictions on the prices of petrol... is there anyone that works in a servo and might have some "inside" knowledge ? i noticed today petrol is now $1.16 - $1.17 and the shell i goto is $1.14 Sad makes me sad! mind u it only costs me about $45 to fill up so that isn't to bad!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 18:22

79rollaboy wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 09:14

Whats going on...

keep me posted on this ACA story i have to go out in about 15 mins so i will miss it... i am quite keen to know

I had to go out too... I missed it...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwww never mind ACA are mostly full of shit so no loss there, but it would b interesting to hear wat they have to say just not take it too literly... with the 75c/L thing i doubt that is true, there is less oil in the world now than there was when it was only 75c/L so obviously there is an increase in price, aswell as Fucking CHINA AGHRGAHRGHAR they don't even need to drive cars over there everything is so tightly packed together there is no need for a car Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
petrol would be a lot cheaper if the government didn't tax to the tune of 50-60 cents a litre
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blah blah boo hoo

i want prices to go up.

think of the potential for the government to fix up the public transport system if less people are driving.

u can all thank me while you shmoes are travelling to work in a government funded luxury equipped high speed magnetically p00ntanged super train.

and while your thanking me i get to drive the p00 car around without having to dogde retarded people who shouldnt have gotten their license in the 1st place.

p00ntang train + less people for the p00 car to avoid = teh win
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh fuck ACA, my old man believes anything that comes out of Rays mouth Rolling Eyes

As for the public transport thing their not helping themselves gain more commuters with their rude pricing structure,6 bucks to go from MT Druitt to Nth syd after 9:30am and 14 bucks to do it in peak hour Mad give me a fukkn break!! It was costing me 70 bucks a week to get to work on trains that were never on time and full of tangy retards..I didnt realise how good melbourne was with their 5 buck use any transport you want for the day ticket..
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u forget i say p00ntang train

think p00ntang train
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perth owns with its free bus in the city and $1.50 ferry not to mention the $1 an hour parking Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 16:12

perth owns with its free bus in the city and $1.50 ferry not to mention the $1 an hour parking Very Happy

p00ntang train GODAMMIT!!!!
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well prices went up when i got my licence then went down when i lost it and about a week before i got it back it started going up again. i think the government is after me and just because im paranoid doesnt mean im not right.
Meat_rack
Regular

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How come you see all the council staff and government workers in new SS commodores. Does the fuel tax pay for this.. And why do they drive V8 which consume more fuel than a V6??. Wouldn't you think if we payed our tax the government could give them V6's (cheaper to buy and run). would this make petrol cheaper....
If in NSW we pay such a high fuel price you would think that they could make roads a bit better with all the revenue that make.

hhhmmmmm...

Cheers
Andrew
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work at a petrol station and you could have payed 128.5cpl for Optimax today. I got some BP ultimate last week for 125.9cpl.

I can't believe how damn stupid some people are. Eg when people come in and start complaining how expensive the petrol is, then I look outside and see that they're driving fucking V8 landcruisers and other land tanks.

I just tell them that (per litre) petrol is the cheapest thing we sell. A 600mL bottle of water costs over $2.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF y would u pay $2 for a bottle of water!??!?? its free for fuck sake and some knob company wants to put a sticker on a bottle saying some shit about how clean and springy it is... fuck off... it all comes from the same place!! as for petrol... its shit.. i wonder if the government will reduce its tax on petrol when it starts getting to high... obviously the government LOVE tax espically little johny but do u think people will start getting up in arms about it.. maybe all the car clubs of OZ can unite and go on a giant peace march to canbera and over throw the government and we can create a new party called the Drivers First party with 0% petrol GST and every other tax on petrol.. and make Sunday the offical driving day where its illegal to do anything without hte intend of driving!

my 2c
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Thu, 14 April 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just payed $1.14pl for standard run of the mill ulp... ofcoarse being jobless I just got $4.40 worth so i can continue for going for little test drives around the block after each mod is done Very Happy

Kev.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Fri, 15 April 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its great being jobless isn't it... u spend more time at the servo getting little $4-5 trips! of change lying around hte house!
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Sat, 16 April 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about 2 months ago our servo was at 96 cents(shell fuel - not a shell servo though) any ways we hit 106.9 atm and will keep goin up for a few more months me thinks. On the news they said one place at taree was about $1.50, which is just rediculous.
The government will be forced to take action and lower the tax on fuel by the time it hits 1.30. well they better or else i take my little green car and crash it into the presidents office. . . well thats what id like to do Evil or Very Mad ahahahaha im crazy i tell ya, crazzzzyyyyy Twisted Evil
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW if you have forgotten we are australian and the last referendum held to remove the queen from power failed... so we have a prime minister not a president... as for Tax on fuel... do you seriously think they will remove tax off the fuel... LOL Hell no... fuel is a commodity which most people need regardless so people will keep paying for it, and cause the price is going up it means the more money the government will make, so the select few ministers in power will be veyr happy for petrol to go up cause we all need to buy it and they will jsut get richer and richer Mad

But who knows with enough pressure from ACA tax might go down Rolling Eyes
flyinwall
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like someone to explain why diesel costs so much than petrol and it is nothing more than oil (which is nothing more than a by product from the distilling process)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no idea my uncle used to work for Shell electriacl engineer at the refinery and he ahd no idea either he said, it cost them fuck all to produce and refine so there was no reason why it is so expensive
flyinwall
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it is cause little johnny coward has put his hand out for more of what he doesn't deserve
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its retarded, mind u alot of australia's vehicles are diesels, Land Cruisers, Hi-Lux + all military vehicles and trucks etc etc are all diesels so maybe its gone up cause of the number of vehicles that require it!
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

BTW if you have forgotten we are australian and the last referendum held to remove the queen from power failed... so we have a prime minister not a president...

yeah i meant bush for starting that friggen useless war that forced it up in the first place, but johnny will do just fine. . .

Quote:

do you seriously think they will remove tax off the fuel... LOL Hell no

with enough pressure when it gets higher they will be forced to cut the tax to compensate

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 13:49]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm we will see... i still don't agree with the price tho... i mean the supra takes $45 for a full tank so that isn't to bad, but i don't want it to go any higher... obviously! does anyone think it may go down for a period of time ?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What pisses me off is how the paper says "petrol prices hit a high last week of $1.10 a litre!

When I payed $1.26 a litre filling my soarer up last friday.

So I dunno where they're getting their el-budgeto petrol from but I wish the prices were a little nicer on the coast
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Petrol Prices for the future? Mon, 18 April 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i am still paying $1.09 its very fucked tho, cause some places like in the middle of woop woop its cheap as, and in town its sky high, theres an obvious reason for that tho Rolling Eyes But it also really shits me petrol keeps going up by 1 or 2 cents every day, so it just keeps up creeping up slowly Mad
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Depression getting the best of me WANT TO DIE
Next Topic:One for all you ppl with office jobs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:11:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085999965667725 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.