Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:27 Go to next message
180sx clean inside an out ca18det t28 ballbearing turbo 3inch dump pipe and exhaust front mount intercooler kyb ajustable shocks allround. cusco camber tops front and rear strut brace 16inch enkei rims. vertex body kit with cwest front bar hks b.o.v and filter sr20det front brake.and fuel pump upgrade.s14 front seats sports steering wheel and gauges.very nice paint work EMAIL FOR PIC make an offer dont really know what they are going for for. very drift spec looking call for more info on 0422984791

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2005 07:32]

Send a private message to this user    
turbohectics
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude,
Is it Auto or Manual
Rego?
how many K's
what colour is the "very nice paint work?
My offer is 5k without even seeing it Very Happy
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rego think about 10 months
manual 5 speed
paint is matalic burgundy very straight
is in nsw sydney and the paint is worth 5 grand so i dont think 5k will do .do you want a pick
nxxa
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics would be great, and tell us how much your looking to sell for as its really anoying seing all these "make an offer".

at least give us a ball park figure.
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has done 119 and got a new motor about 50 tho ago
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will only email pic coz i dont want no time wasters so just ask and i will send them to you.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey a mate of mine is looking for a 180 so can you send the pic to me at

tappelho@bigpond.net.au

give me a ball park figure, and where abouts you located in NSW..

might even be interested myself if i get some finances settled ..
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about $13800 ono its very cheap for the car when you see it
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$13800 is actually pretty expensive for a CA 180SX even if it has a paintjob. id probably start looking at somewhere around $11000. my mate has a CA s13 for sale for 11K and he had tien coilovers, 2 way LSD front mount t28 and a fair bit of ICE gear too if u wana use that as a bearing
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so your sayn a CA makes my car cheaper coz it ant no sr20 hahahaha good to see you know your cars chanmp i dunno about you but when you look at a car you look at every thing not just the motor yeah the paint is good but itis the car its self not just the motor
sorry to say that but its true
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like im going to have to put some pics up
cefiro
Newcomer

April 2005
icon14.gif  Re: clean 180sx for sale Mon, 11 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

this 180 is PHAT!
and a bargain!!
will not be disapointed people!
good luck with the sale bro
cefiro
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Tue, 12 April 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mocoson doesnt anyone here want a nice 180??
Confused
kane84
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
over priced!!!
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cefiro wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 22:26

mocoson doesnt anyone here want a nice 180??
Confused

This is a Toyota forum.... what do you expect?

Why not try ns.com , or even Skylines Australia? (being Nissan & all).
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mocoson wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 22:31

so your sayn a CA makes my car cheaper coz it ant no sr20 hahahaha good to see you know your cars chanmp i dunno about you but when you look at a car you look at every thing not just the motor yeah the paint is good but itis the car its self not just the motor

Yes it does mate, because its an earlier model and an earlier year make, doesnt matter HOW GOOD YOUR PAINT IS, you cant raise the price, your car is lightly modded with the mods every silvia owner basically does. I would say around $10K-11K MAX, anyone who pays over that is stupid and does not know anything about silvia's, and don't say i dont know anything about them, i used to own an SR20DET Silvia.
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you ever seen this car or Been in this car......i didint think so.so how do you know what its worth im not saying you dont know what 180s are worth .but how can you put a price on a car that you have only read about...so lets get to the toyota bit a ae86 whats that worth with the sprinter mods ....oh yeah its an older car ...so your telling me my soon to be sprinter with a sr20det is only worth what a ae86 is worth...like i said how can you sprice a car that you have not seen yet or been in .....sorry bout that but yeah its no toyota but it is for sale and who ever gets this car it will be worth it
tadpole
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=FST513 wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 16:39]
mocoson wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 22:31

All he is trying to say is
you never get back what you put into a car,
you could dive 20k into a car thats worth 5k
but the problem with that is you will not get $25k when you get around to selling it, most of the offers you would get would be around the 15k mark,

depreciation sux dude
mocoson
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im not maken any money here just want to sell my car open to good cash offers around my mark
tadpole
Occasional Poster

January 2005
icon14.gif  Re: clean 180sx for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 08:03 Go to previous message
apart from the price and everything else

Good luck with the sale buddy Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PERTH SPRINTER 4 SALE
Next Topic:90 Ford Telstar Tx5 Ghia,12 months rego,mod's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:57:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075359344482422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.