Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cooter
Regular

October 2004
more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 05:06 Go to next message
hey guys im looking for a lil more poke from my 2tgeu. ive already got cai, extractors +2 1/4 exh and pod. im thinking cams are the next step. what grind would be suitable for a nearly stock 2tgeu?. im after good midrange and topend. also i have herd that the geu computer cant handle much modification so would it be worth putting on my set of 40mm delotos so that i can tune for the cams and then i can go back to efi later when i get more money for new ecu etc. oppinions?? also if i do go with the carbs what is a suitable dyno tuner that knows what they are doing in perth and what would i be looking at paying roughly?
cheers for any help
craig
  Send a private message to this user    
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in short, more poke means more money

i would put a 3tc bottom end in it, then maybe put some 3tgte injectors on the factory puter.

i think they are the same impedence, should cover your fuel issues, its rough, but would work.
JP_TA22
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the dyno tuner, try Barries Dyno, off Welshpool Rd along the railway line. Never heard a bad thing about him, and from memory he charges quite reasonably.
TA22-3SGTE
Regular

May 2002
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A set of 288 degree cams , get about .040" machined off the head to get the comp up so the cams will work and put the carbies on .

Trevor
Redwarf
Regular

February 2005
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Webers/ Dellortos. If nothing else, it'll make the right noise. I've got 40's on mine and it goes well. Dyno is a must.
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get on to Andrew at central vic auto parts (TOYMODS SPONSOR) he can build a pretty mad 2TG (kicks crap out of my 4AGE sprinter) Sad
What Andrew does not know about 2TG is not worth knowing. Cool
MATT.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: more 2tg poke Tue, 12 April 2005 15:06 Go to previous message
FASTFOO wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 21:20

Get on to Andrew at central vic auto parts (TOYMODS SPONSOR) he can build a pretty mad 2TG (kicks crap out of my 4AGE sprinter) Sad
What Andrew does not know about 2TG is not worth knowing. Cool
MATT.

the guys in Perth man...

one thing i will recomend though, DO NOT FOR YOUR LIFE goto speedworks, if you own anything that isnt sub 11 sec they will spit on you.

Eldar.O.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Putting baffles in AE86 tank?
Next Topic:sprinter suspension decisions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 13:09:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056660175323486 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.