Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » GT4 WTA Intercooler setup, MP3 player & Front bar

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Allpaw4
Occasional Poster

December 2004
GT4 WTA Intercooler setup, MP3 player & Front bar Fri, 08 April 2005 15:15 Go to next message
I didn't know where to put this, so I'll post it into Engines.

I got a little space problem in my garage and a money problem in my pocket, so I'm getting rid of a few things:

The Water-Air intercooler setup from a ST205 GroupA Celica GT4. It has the Intercooler itself, an aftermarket electric water pump, and a water radiator with a custom made bracket (Which fits fairly snugly and very securely I might add) to suit a ST185. Someone can benefit from this at $750 pickup in Melbourne, or $800 Delivered around Australia.

ST185 JDM front bar, in some kind of Black-metallic green colour, $100.

ST185 Bonnet, non GroupA. Same colour, paint fade around the scoop. $100

Traxaudio MStation MP3 jukebox, with 10GB HDD and wired remote for car use. Hook it up in the boot, control it from the front of the car using the remote, put songs on it using the docking cradle for the PC. Quite cool. $350.

I'm flexible on price, so email me an offer at: oh_god_it_burns@hotmail.com if you're interested in any of these parts.

Thanks!
  Send a private message to this user    
Allpaw4
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: GT4 WTA Intercooler setup, MP3 player & Front bar Mon, 11 April 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpage... come on guys, I'll let the WTA go for $700 delivered, $100 loss to me, since I need the money!
silvi
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: GT4 WTA Intercooler setup, MP3 player & Front bar Tue, 12 April 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have mail Very Happy
Allpaw4
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: GT4 WTA Intercooler setup, MP3 player & Front bar Wed, 13 April 2005 02:17 Go to previous message
For all those asking for pics, I only have pics of the radiator since my camera is out of the country ATM. I'm in Melbourne, and you're more than welcome to come and inspect any day except Sunday.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S: 3ARacing Cannon Turbo Muffler
Next Topic:7mge and auto box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 02:13:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042009353637695 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.