Classifieds » Body and Interior » RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NERD
Regular

November 2004
RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Tue, 12 April 2005 04:20 Go to next message
Hi all,

Brand new RAZO gear knob for $70 delivered to your door (or your local post office - but its likley to be dropped off at your door)!

I came acoss this, and i am buying one of these gear knobs too. You can either pick gun-metallic or silver in colours. I am not sure if you have to be in Melbourne or not and as i am unsure if you are NOT in melbourne, e-mail the dude, he'll get back to you in no time.A $36.00 deposit is requried before going ahead with it, but you'll get full details if you decide to buy it.

Advert as follows, check it out:

RAZO Aluminium Knob/Formula
Balanced weight for formula machine feel.

- BRAND NEW & GENUINE
- 103 grams
- Razo knobs are universal they include a bolt on screw for 8/10/12mm.

*GROUPBUY* - 20 People Required

Please go to; http://www.bt-revolution.com/Group%20Buy.htm

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 04:25]

Send a private message to this user    
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Tue, 12 April 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should have a look on ebay cause I picked up my round razo for $40 and that was brand new
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Tue, 12 April 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a look around both ebay.com & ebay.com.au

its probably not worth your while getting it shipped from the US or overseas as shipping + item will prob end up alot more than the AUD$70.00 on group buy (ebay.com "buy it now" option USD$35.00 + shipping (around $20-$40 depending on the prick selling it)) so that total's to around lets just USD$60.00 (around AUD$85.00 - $95.00) which is just not worth your while (knowing ebay its probably fake too, well i wouldnt be suprised! Confused )

On the other hand, ebay.com.au selling razo gear knob as auctions, and no "buy it now" option is available for these particular gear knob. However, the starting bid is at AUD$66.00 + $10.00 minimum shipping = again, not worth your while going through ebay as the absolute minimum your going to pay is AUD$76.00. Unless that is u find some banged up 2nd hand one on there... Razz

Hence, this group buy is pretty good if your after an excellent gear knob. Geezzzz, Nearly killed the group buy there Julz01 Shocked Very Happy I was shitting my self thinking i got ripped off...

fuck i just wasted alot of time there..

Cheers
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Tue, 12 April 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh sorry mate I just thought Id let you know cause when I was looking for the you were able to get the silver one with the carbon fibre insert on ebay au for like $65 at buy now but I guess they have stopped putting them on.
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Tue, 12 April 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free Bump
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: RAZO Gear Knob **[Brand NEW & Originial]** Wed, 13 April 2005 22:50 Go to previous message
Common guys, we need minimum 20 people for this group buy.

Fork out your cash for the genuine RAZO gear knob

BUMP!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Left and right front qtr panels early celica shape
Next Topic:momo bucket seat with recaro rails
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:11:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042130947113037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.