Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who here used to watch superted?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 03:46 Go to next message
I was thinking about this the other day as it was a really cool cartoon when I was a little kid, but honestly who thought that the skelleton dude was gay? Personally I reckon that he was tex's bitch offscreen.

thoughts?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i watched it,that captain planet, don't open that trap door, widget the world watcher, banaman man which i hated but watched anyway.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the skelleton wanted to bone spotty.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 13:41

the skelleton wanted to bone spotty.

sooo stupid but soo funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

corona, bannana man was a geek, i felt that under the right circumstances appleman would have beat the living shit out of him Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 14:10

yeah i watched it,that captain planet, don't open that trap door, widget the world watcher, banaman man which i hated but watched anyway.

yep

dont forget M.A.S.K, transformers, exo squad, rodger ramjet, zogs, count duckula, ARRGH! real monsters, rockos modern life

i could go on..
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so could i but i decide to stop while i had some integrity left
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 12:49

so could i but i decide to stop while i had some integrity left

what integrity? most of us still watch cartoons, albeit about drifting...

theres nothing wrong with the odd show of Transformers, autobots, rollllllll out! (but not that beast wars SHIT)

rockos modern life was great, i still dont have a clue on what the fuck it was about though lol.

rugrats was awesome.

and, ill admit it, i still watch a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh! whenever im channel flipping and its on.

Eldar.O.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im 22 and still addicted to manga anime cartoons and everything animated.. Very Happy

and fuck you if you dont like it! Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup was a big superted fan Very Happy Basically any cartoon on the ABC in the afternoon after school in the early 90's I probably watched....
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh superted
me and my friends had a drunken conversation about this once and how we could break into the ABC archives and steal all the classics
banana man, duckula, gumby, superted, ratties, reject dolls, etc etc

im 20 and i dont care what you think!! Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 14:35

Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 14:10

yep

dont forget M.A.S.K, transformers, exo squad, rodger ramjet, zogs, count duckula, ARRGH! real monsters, rockos modern life

i could go on..

Hell yeah! rocko and transformers were my favourites. nowadays cartoons have goone to shit(or ive grown old?), so i just watch anime Smile . a few years ago dragon ball z was all that kept me alive Laughing
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah superted rocks! and so do animes and cartoons....

i have a whole shitload of cds here, ranging from simpsons, futurama, family guy, duckman, rockos modern life, and currently downloading ren and stimpy and cow and chicken and ahh real monsters.. i wanna get them all...!!! Then i have a bit of an anime collection too....

reject dolls were uber cool.... capt'n planet and samurai pizza cats and astroboy...

Actually Winamp TV streams cartoons too... i slept in front of the pc the opther night streaming ren and stimpy and other cartoons....

i heard in the japanese version of DBZ they used to say 'fuck', but have since in the english version replaced it with 'damn' ....
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sun, 10 April 2005 23:33

i have a whole shitload of cds here, ranging from simpsons, futurama, family guy, duckman, rockos modern life, and currently downloading ren and stimpy and cow and chicken and ahh real monsters.. i wanna get them all...!!! Then i have a bit of an anime collection too....

reject dolls were uber cool.... capt'n planet and samurai pizza cats and astroboy...

Actually Winamp TV streams cartoons too... i slept in front of the pc the opther night streaming ren and stimpy and other cartoons....

i heard in the japanese version of DBZ they used to say 'fuck', but have since in the english version replaced it with 'damn' ....

neko, im coming to your house with a burner, a sleeping bag and some food, i wanty Smile

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samari pizza cats, go the seizures
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Sun, 10 April 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAPTAIN PLANET!!!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Mon, 11 April 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 01:33

yeah ive seen a few japanese eps, its heaps more violent and they swear like sailors Laughing
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Mon, 11 April 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant believe none has mentioned the Thundercats yet.....

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Superted is teh gheyest!
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/superted9.jpg
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to see someone driving a car with the Thundercats logo on it at the next Toymods meeting!
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rksiadz/ThunderCats.jpg
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i miss watching all them good abc cartoon's i can't remember arrrhhh real monsters who were the people in that i cant remeber

i know its real bad Rolling Eyes
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a similair convo at a party sat night bout the ol shows

superted, widget the world watcher, astro boy, gumby...they all came out Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone else like "King of the Hill"?
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was that show i like the family guy that was pretty good
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 12:41

Does anyone else like "King of the Hill"?

HE STOLE MY PURSE! THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!

*kick in the cruants*
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
king of the hill, futurama, simpsons, family guy, south park, all classics, all funny as fuck.

cant say i dont enjoy wathing them when they pop up.

apparantly i do a good impression of hank hill... "god damn it dale, you took a shit in my bed again didnt you?"

muhahahah

Eldar.O.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who here used to watch superted? Wed, 13 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous message
Toobs wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 11:39

Superted is teh gheyest!
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/superted9.jpg

ahhh now i remember superted, he rocked!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:xbox question
Next Topic:RUN RONNY RUN
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 17:01:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074760913848877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.