Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sjsj
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Thu, 07 April 2005 17:22 Go to next message
Hi all,

I've listed a MX83 radio/cassette player that is in immaculate condition on eBay. Bids start at $0.99!!

Here's a link if interested: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=3288&item=5766043246&rd=1& ssPageName=WDVW

Cheery,
sjsj
  Send a private message to this user    
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Tue, 12 April 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what did you do to cover up the hazard light switch/volume panel??
sjsj
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Tue, 12 April 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another guy on the Cressida forums re-worked the existing faceplate to fit a Sony sign and it looked really cool.

The other way around it is to get the panel used in the GLi model Cressida. Instead of the satellite switches it has a pocket to put coins and stuff in. Unfortunately the GLi model is rare as hens teeth at wreckers and the bugger of a thing a new such panel costs a bit of cash (b/w $100-$200), so I'm just leaving mine as is.

Cheery,
sjsj
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Wed, 13 April 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sjsj wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 00:55

Another guy on the Cressida forums re-worked the existing faceplate to fit a Sony sign and it looked really cool.

The other way around it is to get the panel used in the GLi model Cressida. Instead of the satellite switches it has a pocket to put coins and stuff in. Unfortunately the GLi model is rare as hens teeth at wreckers and the bugger of a thing a new such panel costs a bit of cash (b/w $100-$200), so I'm just leaving mine as is.

Cheery,
sjsj

My Sony sign is going to go soon... The plastic I used didn't handle the summer heat and has warped. Also, a couple of the LED's are faulty and occasionally flicker. http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/ 603000-603999/603839_12_full.jpg
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Wed, 13 April 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting.... thanks for the info fellas... might have to make one for myself, i'll post pics up when it my stereo goes in..

SIMDOG - which model of car did you find that panel from? seems the hazard switch is smaller that the standard creessida?

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2005 09:48]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Wed, 13 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Standard Aussie MX83 GLX radio buttons panel... I did a fair bit of cutting and filling to fill in the knob hole and the little rectangle next to the knob. The hazard switch is the normal size.
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: Immaculate Cressida MX83 radio/cassette Wed, 13 April 2005 15:12 Go to previous message
nice work dude... i just hope mine turns out just as good.. Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Microtech MTX8 with Hand controller and Prog manual [SOLD in under 1 hr...that has to be a record]
Next Topic:kicker amp for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 22:46:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047769546508789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.