Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » !!!! KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3.. (WITH PICS) !!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you stay out of it mr!!!
Laughing

we want them to keep that fat momma pic in there head so they leave me alone!!!

kristy
  Send a private message to this user    
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

proposals on here is a bit much for me really Razz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok back to the car talk pweeeese!!!

http://img80.echo.cx/img80/9367/cidbxji6kj8yn7ql.jpg

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KRISTY
U WILL AHVE UR CAR READY FOR OUR CRUISE Evil or Very Mad

FRIDAY 29TH APRIL
8 PM @ HALLETT COVE FOODLAND CARPARK.

cheers scott

haha i jacked ur thread kristy thank u. byby now
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well help me get some 1ggte stock twin turbos in exc condition asap

then i will come for sure!!

or i will have to walk there cos i spun a bearing on my ke70 doing circle work stupid bearing!!!

kristy
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u can come in my car Shocked

or i shall look for turbos 4 u.
haha ur 70 dusnt no circle work dats y da stupid bearing spun it was angry wit u.

my 2 cents Very Happy
cheers scott
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks but id rather my car going..

kristy Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 23:08

thanks but id rather my car going..

kristy Very Happy

Too right... I know that feeling the second I take my car off the road!
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Mon, 11 April 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh its hell cos i know what i am missing out from!!!

Mad i will get my new turbs and be back on road for sure and soon!!!!

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Tue, 12 April 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i still cant find the stock turbos for her yet!!

it ay be a week or two yet!!!

kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Wed, 13 April 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have found my problem

i took turbos off they seemed to be great not a problem i wasnt sure what else it could be?

i spoke to josh he was a great help and gave me things to try but still didnt know what it was!!

then after looking and looking my best friend said have you looked at all the intercooler piping i said yes i have on the night i checked it all..

so he re checked it again and well i was wrong right under the car one of the stupid intercooler pipe had come off

i didnt clamp it on tight enough so now i have a tight clamp on it..

she will be running again TODAY " Very Happy YAY"

SO SCOTT I WILL BE COMING ON YOUR CREWS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so that's all it was?

some intercooler piping came off?

phew, that was lucky you didnt get some new turbos only to discover that after you'd bought them, huh
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH I AM VERY LUCKY

I WILL STILL BE GETTING A NEW FULL TWIN TO4 SET UP ANYWAY COS YOU NEVER JUST KNOW WHEN THEY WILL GO!!

THANK YOU
KRISTY Very Happy Cool
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Wed, 13 April 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol good effort Smile
twin TO4 is going to be nuts
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!BACK IN WORK SHOP!!! (WITH NEW PICS)!!! Wed, 13 April 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the plan!!! Very Happy

cheers
kristy
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similar thing happened to me when racing a HSV at 150ish.. big puff of smoke etc.. coasted to side of road and found the piping apart.. had to push it back in and drive home without boost
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what happened stupid piping!!!

its all good now i made sure non of them will ever come loose!!

lol..

kristy

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2005 08:19]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristy: I would just like to say that you have inspired me with your get up and do it attitude. I don't know how you do it so quick! Anyway, I have got some stuff done on my car because of this thread. I have a thread under my jzt130 corona (82 corona with 1jz-gte Smile) which I just put my update in.

BTW I think twin t04's may be a bit overkill. As Phil said, a dude has made over 400rwhp with a single t04e.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha lucky you...
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Niice Very Happy. Good to see someone that enthusiastic and dedicated Razz (especially a chick Wink).

Keep up the good work Kristy...

Kev.
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for you comments!!

i understand that the twin to4's may be abit of an over kill

they could possible do damage to my engine may even blow it up

but thats the chance i will take

i do have a spare engine sitting in my shed anyway!!

i will take a look at your thread sounds interesting good on you and go the rollas!!

if you need to know anything im sure i will know and help!!

many cheers
kristy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Wed, 13 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work Kristy, she doesnt mind putting in the work, i think she is trying to finish mine for me from a distance
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..?
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..? ..lol
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok now i will be doing my brake upgrade Very Happy

i have a few options in mind

i will let you all know soon what i have planned!!

cheers
kristy Very Happy Cool
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img214.echo.cx/img214/9696/cidaa8al.jpg

my next project ke30 4-door...
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img214.echo.cx/img214/4872/17qu.jpg
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: im a dum ass wrong kristy Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 14:24]

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never owned a ra40...

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm bamboo 4 door Smile
now we are talking
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave it stock looking with the 13" cheese cutters and drop in a 1JZ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

now thats a sleeper Wink
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could make it fit 1jz!!!

but i am thinking a lexus v8=1uzfe
and turbo/supercharge it!!!

now thats a beast!!

kristy Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm twin GT3040's on a V8 in a 900kg car mmmmmm Very Happy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not bad choice with the turbo for sure!! Cool

she would be nuts i will make calls in the morning and try and get it arranged!!! Very Happy

kristy Cool
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
build mne one while youre at it!

would slot quite nicely into the engine bay of a very willing soarer Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Thu, 14 April 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDITED: car is good

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 08:21]

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry its my blonde kicking in what do you mean?

crust? job?

kisty Cool

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes offering you some bread rob is very religious
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

well thank you rob.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and as far as my job i dont think it really matters hay!!!

its got nothing to do with cars my job!!

and its not a guessing quiz either!!!

kristy Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I CALL DRUG DEALER Laughing
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am against drugs in a big way i had a close friend die from the shit so no you guessed very wrong!!!

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i apologise....
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you didnt know so no problem... Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pick me pick me... i wanna guess Laughing
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Fri, 15 April 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now i am sending you to your corner!!!

you just shhhh please!!!

and people this is not a guessing game!!!

kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i took her out last night it was great

still very close up with this dick head i am trying to beat the idiot has traction control stupid 50grand car!!!

i beat him on rolling start and my top end just kicks his ass
but off the lights he has stupid traction and gets me every time..grrrrr

i am still learning the whole taking off thing cos my beast is nuts she has lots power

i know how to stop the front from lifting up when i take off

and get grip but shit she still just spins like a mad woman!!

so theni stopped to talk to the people that follow me every where when i am out and one guy says is the oil coming from you car?

im like where?

so i look under the car and well there it was the sump was pissin out with oil like a hose!!

so now tonight before i go out i have to retake the sump off and redrill some holes and reglue it back on

fingers cross that i wont have to pull the engine out to get to it!!

kristy

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 18:40

so now tonight before i go out i have to retake the sump off and redrill some holes and reglue it back on

fingers cross that i wont have to pull the engine out to get to it!!

you do your own spanner work?

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/traction/

or you can get a motec!! (prefered option IMHO)

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 09:22]

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad luck... It's all fun and games until someone loses some oil!
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i do the work!!

nothing wrong with a little grease!!!

she all nearly done just having a coffee break!!

kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was knowing there was going to be little problems along the way

it happens when you have a huge motor in a tiny car!!

but once all the little things are fixed she will be great..

kristy Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 21:20

yes i do the work!!

nothing wrong with a little grease!!!

she all nearly done just having a coffee break!!

kristy

awesome! i have lots of coffee here and two MA45's and a MA70, so when your done there come over... pull the spare 7m-gte and auto out of the black ma45 fit the ARP studs, shift kit and rest of the goodies and put it in the ma70 then finish the 7m-te(yes no g) and put that in the black ma45 with bits off the white ma45 fit the uzz30 brakes to the ma45 and jza80 brakes to the ma70 and fit the spare jza70 rear brakes to the hi-lux diff and put that under the black ma45 with the reco W50, then we can start on the body work on the black cars Smile

ok? dont forget to switch the air compressor off when your done - next door gets shitty when it fires up at 4am Smile

Allan
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watch out bending over infront of the car, he just might rodger you!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 21:41

pffft i have worked on plenty of cars, bending over bustn' my back and got nothing for it i do it for the enjoyment of seeing the car go and helping out mates, if anyone wants rodgering for working on my car thay are dreaming!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 21:57

pffft i have worked on plenty of cars, bending over bustn' my back and got nothing for it i do it for the enjoyment of seeing the car go and helping out mates, if anyone wants rodgering for working on my car thay are dreaming!

Laughing
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 22:08

Allan wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 21:57

Laughing

that includes you so stop asking
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

rodger had to be said didnt it.. Rolling Eyes

kristy Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 12:35]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what can you say hes a sprinter driver Razz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm ...

Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 13:02]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3..!!!NO LONGER IN WORK SHOP/PROBLEM FIXED!!!! (WITH NEW PICS) Sat, 16 April 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
so how did you go get it all fixed? was it just leaking out between the pan and sump? you may want to make shure your not geting pressure in your crank case (blocked PCV for example)
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona Mk2 with pics
Next Topic:My JZZ10 soarer(now with Brake Upgrade)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:55:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088770389556885 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.