Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
ae86 gear for sale Sun, 10 April 2005 09:04 Go to next message
...got some stuff laying around....

-exaust system to suit 4ac....looks standard but has some hotdogs on it.....i rekon it sounded pretty good....none of the droney crap you usually hear.....

-4AC out of ae86....was running good when last driven, carbie felt like she had a couple of flat spots, but other than that all good.....

-s series diff straight out of the ae86, couldnt hear any noises etcs....(took the sway bar brackets off....)

theres prolly more but these are taking up the most space....so anyways for the above three items can be had for a carton of tooheys extra dry, pick up only....i am in adelaide.....PM me if interested...

Send a private message to this user    
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: ae86 gear for sale Mon, 11 April 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone????
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae86 gear for sale Mon, 11 April 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u think to post the diff centre to syd??
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: ae86 gear for sale Tue, 12 April 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a quick search on aussie post...posted from me to Terrigal 2260....regular postage, providing it is under 20kg...is about $20 and takes 3-5 days....cant say thats 100% official....but if im tearing the centre out and shipping it i rekon i might need more than a carton of beer to get myself interested....what are you offering????
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: ae86 gear for sale Tue, 12 April 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diff centre would definitly be under 20kg's. Id say 2 - 5
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: ae86 gear for sale Wed, 13 April 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2-5 kg for a diff centre???? i rekon your dreaming.....my diff centre for my gazelle weighs 29 kg and isnt too much bigger than ae86....
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: ae86 gear for sale Wed, 13 April 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S series weighs at least 15kg...
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: ae86 gear for sale Wed, 13 April 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we are talking just about the diff centre guys... i just went and picked up the entire s series rear end .. with rear half of tailshaft attached... it weights around 30kg's i recon. So take away tailshaft, axles, brakes, entire housing, gearset, oil etc, and u have the centre.. i say 5kg's... 15 or 29, is this possible?? the cusco 2-way weighs 5kg max i recon, surly this would be about the same... we need a person with scales and bare centre to weigh it, anyone willing to donate their time. Im happy to stand corrected, just cant grasp that amount of weight for just the centre.
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: ae86 gear for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
besides the fact that i mean diff centre...ie the whole pulled out centre.....
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: ae86 gear for sale Thu, 14 April 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im with u on this one chris,no way the centre ways more then ten,between 5 and 10 i say
ninja_86
Regular

January 2005
Re: ae86 gear for sale Fri, 15 April 2005 10:02 Go to previous message
so anyways.....who really cares, is anyone acctually interested in buying shit
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F.S. J160 6 Speed gearbox
Next Topic:JZA70 ..steering rack
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-