Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
17" BSA chromies Thu, 07 April 2005 05:37 Go to next message
For sale 4 times 17x7 BSA chrome rims. With 4 tyres 2 with 80% tread the other 2 about 70-60%. tyres are 205/40. 2 are silverstone FTZs and the other 2 Kumho Ecstas. Has a few gutter scratches but only noticable if you look closely. Comes with all centre caps and 16 locknuts. Rims are also multifit so most probably fit on most cars. Had them on the rolla but had to take them off due to police harassment.

Looking at around abouts $700 ONO. Located in Sydney around Campbelltown area. private message or email on death_adder42@hotmail.com

Attachment: GSG2.jpg
(Size: 94.15KB, Downloaded 343 time(s))
Attachment: rolla2.jpg
(Size: 52.39KB, Downloaded 126 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Mon, 11 April 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale.
Boosted TG
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 17" BSA chromies Mon, 11 April 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4x100??
Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Thu, 14 April 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also would like to know the offset.
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Thu, 14 April 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i measured from the 4 bolt holes used on my rolla AE92 and it was 100mms from the centre of each diagonally across. So 4x100 in that case but it is a multi stud pattern so may fit others as there are 8 holes in total. I measured the diagonals of the other 4 holes that weren't being used on my rolla at the time and it was about 115mms across.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: 17" BSA chromies Thu, 14 April 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i missed out on a good deal i already bought a set of 17x7's from tempe tyres ahh well.
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Thu, 14 April 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought i would add i only intend to sell to people in Sydney as i do not want to muck around with freight. Unless people are willing to travel to come get them.
Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Fri, 15 April 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im willing to travel. But could you please tell me the offset.

It should be stamped on the back or something. +35 or something like that
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Fri, 15 April 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry but there is no +35 on the back or anything along those lines so i have no idea. If there is a manual way of finding it out i would love to know. Basically they fit on my AE92 rolla so whatever offset they are will be it i'm guessing.

The only thing on the back was 17x7jj a few other things that were hard to read like a number 7 and some unknown symbols looks like could be from some other country.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 07:33]

corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Fri, 15 April 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found the sizes on a BSA website.
Model: BSA-236
Size: 17X7.0
Hole: 4/5
P.C.D.: 98-120
Offset: 15/35/40
Ctr. Hole: 67.1/73/1

Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Fri, 15 April 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK So does anybody know the normal offset for an AE92 Rolla?!

Those figures you got from the site are just the stud pattern / offset possibilities, but dont tell you anything about yours unfortunately!

i Need a +35 offset, im thinkin yours is a front wheel drive and therefor will have a crazy FWD offset? But im really not sure!
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Sat, 16 April 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it is a front wheel drive offset. If you need 35 offset well that is what these wheels can fit on. you could always try one on first to see whether it fits.
Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Mon, 18 April 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you saying they ARE a +35? when you checked for the stamp on the back, did you actually remove the rim? As i think it will be stamped on the plate that bolts up to your wheel hub

I would love to try one on, but its a long drive from ACT to find out they are wrong!
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Tue, 19 April 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the rims are actually off the car now and are sitting in my house. But there is no stamp on them probably because they are multifit rims.

Here check this link out these are my wheels
http://www.bsawheels.com.au/users/ProductDetail.as px?id=100

Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Wed, 20 April 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok then, there is a way to measure the back space and hence figure the offset.

If you measure straight up from the backing plate (part that bolts upto your wheel hub) to the outer edge of the rim (not the tyre bulge tho). that should give you the back space, then we can figure it out because your rims are 7inch wide.

Best way is to place something straight accross the back of the rim, and rest it on the rim edge, but not the tyre. Then measure up with a ruler from the centre of the backing plate to it. Tell me what you come up with and if it makes sence?

Thanks!
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Wed, 20 April 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offset of what my car. I believe AE92 offset is 35 i;m sure people on toymods can confirm this. i have no time to muck around with taking a tyre off and measuring it.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 17" BSA chromies Wed, 20 April 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have intention of buying these, but you don't seem to be to interested in helping people who are interested in them.
Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: 17" BSA chromies Wed, 20 April 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM SENT
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: 17" BSA chromies Wed, 20 April 2005 15:10 Go to previous message
Well i have given all the details you require check the website if you don't know what wheels will fit on your car that ain't my problem. If you were interested you may have at least messaged me about them. Like i said website has it all because they are the exact wheels there.

I'll try and measure like you said Dylo but i can't promise anything. Hopefully ill have some time tomorrow to do it.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 15:15]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Watanabe RS8's
Next Topic:**SOLD** please delete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 05:40:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071020126342773 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.