Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Wed, 11 December 2002 08:23 Go to next message
For sale :

Set of six (6) Speedy Chromed Steel mags - custom centres , + nuts

Currently on my car ( see www for more pics ) need to sell asap

Also 2 90% tread goodyear f1's to suit on 2 of the rims

$175 ( new price ) for the rims 'n' trims

$375 ( new price ) with rims + eagles

Coming off my ta22 - so they will fit any RA or TA celica - and possibly RWD corollas and coronas/crowns if they have the lip clearance

also Still have a 32 dir weber + manifold/adaptor plate to suit 2t or 3t motor $80 ( SOLD I THINK )

[Updated on: Wed, 01 January 2003 10:35]

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Wed, 11 December 2002 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.geocities.com/big_dog_fun/__hr_celica-01-1.jpg
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Fri, 13 December 2002 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

any takers?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimensions pls

And wheres colac ???
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimensions of the wheels aer a 14x6.5 i think - they originally came off a ra28

i have a set of 6 of these - in good condidition

Goodyear eagle f1's are 185/60 14 inch tyres - at least 85 % tread still on them ( been on my car for maybe 3 months - done less than 1000 KM's in that time
centres are modified corona chromed ones with the original toyoat badge in the middle - all fit a treat ..

I can try to get shipping for nix on them too - as i have relatives in the trucking industries , but not guaranteed...

Stuart
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for the reply
But i was looking for a minimum of 7 inches wide

A shame though cause i adore deep dish and i cant find them anywhere

Good luck

Ta
Mani
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youll be lucky to find 7's secnd hand - i'd looked for ages - and could only get new or smashed to shit

My supra mags were a lucky find - and still - they are pushing it for legal requirements for wheel's on a ta22

the offers there for mine - its only half an inch - and you can still comfortably run 205 - 215 tyres on them ( only running 185's cause mine has the early non flared guards )
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well ive got 7 inches wide on there now
and i dont wanna go thinner just for looks

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah well shame that - they are good wheels - shame to have em gathering dust in the shed
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stretch them out another half inch
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would reducing the price a tad make them ore attractive to buy ??

id take 350 for the 6 wheels , centres and eagles..

least i can reoup the tyre costs alone that way
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wheres Colac ???
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about 2.5 hrs south west of melbourne ..
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugga

nah the only reason i would be interested to buy 6 rims and tyres at $350 would be to sell em at a profit mate

Sorry cant help ya

Ta
Mani
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
* frown * - profiteer !!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Sat, 14 December 2002 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe

Wasn;t being serious
Was just showing u my interest levels in the rims thats all

Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Mon, 16 December 2002 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEW PRICES:

$175 FOR THE RIMS ( 6 0F )

$350 FOR 6 RIMS , CENTRES , NUTS AND 2 NEAR NEW GOODYEAR F1 TYRES ( SILICON DIRECTIONAL GUMBALLS )

ANY TAKERS NOW

MUST SELL! Crying or Very Sad
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Tue, 17 December 2002 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not interested in tires or nuts, how much to freight them to ballina, north east nsw? really i only need 4 but i doubt u'll separate them Razz
bliz
Regular

September 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Tue, 17 December 2002 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmm is there a pic somewhere?......

send it 2 me please email below:
claujim007@hotmail.com
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale Wed, 18 December 2002 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic SHOULD be showing on the thread - but iot looks like its not ..

Ok - try
http://photos.yahoo.com/big_dog_fun

click on my 71 celica directory - pics of the wheels on my car are in there - they are the big chromies - not the new shiney supra ones

As for seperating - preferred not - they go as a set - not seperating ..

The tyres are useless to me on my new alloys - so they have to go as well - and since they are basically new - they aint going for free .. ( the tyres alone are worth 300 dollars ! )

Still a bargain for ANYONE who wants to pretty up their RWD celica or corolla or corona
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Wed, 18 December 2002 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, get a definate price on freight for the 6 rims ($175) to ballina nsw and i'll decide
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 19 December 2002 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asked truckie cousin re expense to ship - she can get it to sydney or adelaide ( pruice pending ) - but not to Far north nsw .. youd need to contact a local hauler to do the sydney to you leg ...

to Adel or Syd i could probably sneak it on a truck for bugger all - but she said youll pay an arm and a leg to take it that far - sorry

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Wed, 01 January 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new prices still stand or ONO - anyone ? at all ?? Sad
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Wed, 01 January 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the inset of these wheels? inset is the inside edge of the rim to mounting face?

how much does each wheel weigh? i'll get prices myself on shipping
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill get measurements + weight estimate tonight for you jamie ..

just as a rough idea - they fit quite snugly under 71 celica guards , but have heaps of clearance under 74 onwards celicas - but that doesnt help you much Wink

check your PM or on this thread tonight

Stuart
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok wheels are 8.5cm from centre to outer rim - and weigh abut 12 Kg a piece not incuding tyre - or trims/nuts

Does that help ?

Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, usually i find rims that hit the struts, not the guards thats actually too shallow an inset for my car. thanks anyway man, good luck selling them
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meaning they would hit your struts or guards .. they fit fine on celicas - originally came off an ra28 then mine

the ra28 ran 215's on these rims ( the later celicas have the flared guards - mine dont )
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they would rub the guards. i've got a mate with 6" rims with 110mm inset on the same car, and theres no way there is an inch clearance to the body
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Thu, 02 January 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had a look at the pics, the Supra rims are the 4 spokes right? How much are the chromies going for now, and how about shipping to the ACT? If they are still available, I'll put them back on an RA28 Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Fri, 03 January 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my supra mags are the 4 spokish design ( actually 8 spokes incorperated into 4 - they are going on my ta22 - pics can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/big_dog_fun/shiney.jpg

id be happy if i could get 175 for the 6 rims and trims for the chromies - and estatic if i could sell the eagles with them for around the 350 mark - so i can at least cover the cost of the tyres that are currently on them

I could probably sneak the rims onto a truck to get to sydney ( ill have to ask my Cousin as they have a depo there ) but youd have to arrange some sort of freight etween their depo and canberra to get them to you - as they dont go to the ACT ..

im very keen to get rid of them - and they do look great on a ra28 ..

For the price they are a super cheap upgrade for looks IMHO - and are plenty strong..

PM me your ph or email - and i can get in contact with you that way if you want a chat

Stuart
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Fri, 03 January 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

I PM'd you, but I dont know if it worked, my email is gossip@webone.com.au.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Chrome Wheels for sale ( NEW PRICE ) Fri, 03 January 2003 10:54 Go to previous message
replied Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Soarer Controll Arm bushes.
Next Topic:5me computer... hehe.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 11:22:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075788497924805 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.