Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LAA.80E
Regular

April 2005
needing help 20valve Fri, 15 April 2005 01:49 Go to next message
would anyone know if a 4age 5 speed bolts directly onto a blacktop 20v that originally came with an automatic box, if so do i need to use th 4age flywheel and clutch cylnder etc and would it work out? please let me know buzz me if you wanna talk thanx!! 0401883790
  Send a private message to this user    
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: needing help 20valve Fri, 15 April 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it does bolt right up, you probably will need the rear plate off a 4ac though, forgot the proper name for it, dust cover maybe? As for the clutch actuation the 4ac gear or 4age rwd gear is all good. What car is it for and are you aware of the harder complexities of this conversion?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: needing help 20valve Sat, 16 April 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think u might have to chase up a 8 hole flywheel of a 100kw 16v or 20v
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: needing help 20valve Sun, 17 April 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um...while this is brought up....i would just like to ask....does a 16V flywheel bolt up to a blacktop if ur using a t50 box? I only ask as i have a super light flywheel and dont want to lose it when i go 20V...sorry to hijak

cheers

Adam
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: needing help 20valve Sun, 17 April 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it does yes
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: needing help 20valve Sun, 17 April 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers sam
LAA.80E
Regular

April 2005
Re: needing help 20valve Wed, 20 April 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for your help peoplezzz.... and yeah iv done a mates silver top conversion you need to change the flywheel backing plate with the original because the starter motor sits in a different position,
LAA.80E
Regular

April 2005
icon10.gif  Re: needing help 20valve Wed, 20 April 2005 22:06 Go to previous message
i wanna put the blacktop 20valve into a ae92sx frontwheel drive.. but i was unsure of the bolt patterns on the blacktop but im hoping they are all the same gearbox lines up perfectly flywheel lines perfectly etc..... because to be honest wid you guys i havent seen any blacktops around on cars b4 only silvertop so i thought that there might be sumfn stuffed up with em or sumfing??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rack'n'Pinion for RA28
Next Topic:i cant seem to get this post thingy too work sumone please help me?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 14:38:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058810710906982 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.