Toymods » Cruises and Events » Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 22:36 Go to next message
After a short delay its on again. The sounds of drift coming back to Oran Park under the cover of darkness (with the daylight saving adjustment more of the event will be under lights Wink

So whose driving or spectating?.

team dirtyibisD was supposed to make its return but that looks unlikely at this stage... Crying or Very Sad If all goes well I'll hopefully be able to make it along with Des with his 4agte debut!

Ive been hearing a lot of people are coming out to spectate this one so there should be a good atmosphere.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 22:37]

Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm there dude... Is there a doubt on you driving? Confused
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Mikey ive been off work so far this week.. back injury just wokeup one morning and I couldnt walk (dont ask me what I was doing in bed..) Laughing nah.. physio today so hopefully ill be able to use the clutch by friday, might need a pit crew tho Razz
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Pit crew... your just being lazy!!! Laughing Laughing

& i realy don't want to know what you were doing!!! Shocked Laughing
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my motor is going well, but i haven' had much of a thrash to see if it'd survive the abuse of drifting

my seat is still jammed up by a TVIS plate and gearbox mount, so i'd need to get along of things sorted at this stage to even think about entering Sad

i'd say 20% chance, depending on my mood Laughing

i'm itching tho
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Tue, 12 April 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John and I are going to be in Melbourne for Drift Nats so no 4AC Powah at OP this Friday Sad on the upside though Drift Nats is getting TV coverage so we might catch a glimpse of John on TV! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am thinking of coming to spectate haven't been to a night time session yet, but with work i won't get there till seven probably, might have throw a a change of clothes in my car, cos i don't think my suit will like all the dirt and shit, can't really sit on the grass with it on, won't take my camera if i go, cos don't wanna have to leave it in my car.
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try and make it up, depending if i can get tyres or not, clutch is on its way out too. i just called oran park there are still places left if you want to book in!
nightojnr
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'll be there in my r31 as a first time drifter, should be great fun, this is gunna sound stupid but can someone gime sum info on it, like what time i have to be there and what time it finishes as i am from bathurst ya see! thanks guys!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screech wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 17:19

ill try and make it up, depending if i can get tyres or not, clutch is on its way out too. i just called oran park there are still places left if you want to book in!

30 pack of coke for 2 wheels and tyres delivered to oran park on friday night
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 20:07

offers dont come much better than that Smile
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there to cheer you Toymods guys on! haven't been to a night session before

Dan
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightojnr wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 18:23

Yeah i'll be there in my r31 as a first time drifter, should be great fun, this is gunna sound stupid but can someone gime sum info on it, like what time i have to be there and what time it finishes as i am from bathurst ya see! thanks guys!

Drifting starts 5:30pm and goes to 9pm. So you have to be there before 5:30 for scruiteneering (though ive gotten there at 6:30 once and they still let me in) I say get there 4:30ish, its enough time to prep your car, sign in, get it scruiteneered, and chill for abit.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Wed, 13 April 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 08:23

I'll be there to cheer you Toymods guys on! haven't been to a night session before

Dan

when are you heading down? im thinking i might go down myself, we could both drive down if you like...
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Thu, 14 April 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there compadres... Im taking nightdevil with me too...

I'll park in the pits yeh?

When I get my better diff, i'll be out on the track...
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Thu, 14 April 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there boys as usual cheering u on! Very Happy Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Thu, 14 April 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like the forecast is rain.. Then again its been forecast rain on many occasions but never rained on the night! Though this time it might be interesting.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am still coming to spectate atm, will come home from work quickly get changed then drive out to oran. Whats the weather like in cambo at the moment looking a bit dark in the city
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 20:07

Thanks for the offer SEXY 16 it was extremely tempting until my clutch did let go, can barley crack second anymore, its ok though getting fixed tomoro and ill be out for the next twilight night.

still not happy though, i really wanted to go and drive!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk u cops give me my license bak
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats gotta suck craigy, but dont fret none. your car will anahilate the track when it graces the roads of NSW and possibly

BEYOND!!!

where no other 86 has gone before, the final frontier and...

i think ill shut up now Razz Razz

WE JUS WANNA DRIFT!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

it kinda sux thinkin u could be molesting your car right now!!
yellow ma61
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorri about my stupidity in askin this question but is this legal?

not that im a law follower
lol
it will attract me if it isnt lol
can ma61's drift?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Fri, 15 April 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah of course its legal

The past events i went to theres a red ma61 who enters. To me they look like they have cronick understeer, but depends on the way u weight shift them i guess...dunno
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Sat, 16 April 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF no pics yet??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Sat, 16 April 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't take my camera last night, the lights would of kinda fucked it up anyway, and a bit too much smoke to get any good pics. WTF was with that VL it looked like it was on fire when i arrived or did it just over heat a bit, anyway he got it back out on the track, was interseting once the rain started to spit.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Sat, 16 April 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was abit of quiet night as far as number of cars out there went.. All the pros were at drift nats and I think the rain pushed others away...

It was a top learning experience though, my handrake was gone just as it started to rain(no rear shoes left).. that plus near bald tires on the front + rain + loosing boost at one stage had me trying new things to get the rear out.

A hell of a challenge, loved it.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 06:38]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Mon, 18 April 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 16:24

WTF was with that VL it looked like it was on fire when i arrived or did it just over heat a bit, anyway he got it back out on the track, was interseting once the rain started to spit.

Was that a white VL with ONO 50L plates??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Mon, 18 April 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep when i got there it was parked and they had the bonnet up and heaps of whie clouds were bellowing from the engine bay, eityher smoke from say oil or shit loads of steam, i got there just on seven so anyone wanna enlighten me into what happened with it
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Dorifto Time.. this Friday [15th] Twilight Drift Mon, 18 April 2005 11:23 Go to previous message
oh ok haha

Thats my cousin. I didnt even know that happened, all i knew is that he was entering.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Group A Meet
Next Topic:NZ early celica cruise april 10th pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 03:29:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077788829803467 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.