Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
SOLD: KE20 Corolla Thu, 14 April 2005 09:04 Go to next message
SOLD!

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2259321

'74 KE20 with 5K 1.5l motor and 5spd box. For more details and pictures please follow the above link.

Thanks,
Simon

SOLD!

[Updated on: Sun, 24 April 2005 13:04]

Send a private message to this user    
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Thu, 14 April 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey simon
seems ur havin just as much luck as i am tryin 2 sell my ke20.
its bulshit evryone rekons they want one but no1 willing to pay wat there worth.
my 2 cents
g/l wit da sale
cheers scott
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Thu, 14 April 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem is that to anyone who isn't planning on modifying the car its only a $500 shitter with rego.
They're a f'cking awesome car if you do a 3t conversion or similar but there are only a limited few people who could be bothered doing it.
Post it up on all the toyota and rotary forums you can find and someone will end up wanting to drop a 3t or 12a into it.
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Thu, 14 April 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you interested in purchasing a KE20? No? Well then why post this bollocks here.

It is actually very good little car ideal for motorsport use as is.

Take your unconstructive opinions elsewhere.

Simon

Toobs wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 19:39

The problem is that to anyone who isn't planning on modifying the car its only a $500 shitter with rego.
They're a f'cking awesome car if you do a 3t conversion or similar but there are only a limited few people who could be bothered doing it.
Post it up on all the toyota and rotary forums you can find and someone will end up wanting to drop a 3t or 12a into it.

Mi[d]dO
Regular

On Probation

October 2004
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 15 April 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you interested in splitting up the car as i wouldnt mind some of the panels and chrome bits.
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 15 April 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mi[d

dO wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 12:13]are you interested in splitting up the car as i wouldnt mind some of the panels and chrome bits.

Quite happy to split the car up if you pay the asking price ($1100) for them. Or you take the whole car and split it up later. Either way I will not part with it for less than $1100.

Simon

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 02:35]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 15 April 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i think u owe toobs an apology as ur outburst is bullshit. his opinions are not only contructive but alsp based on experience after having owned and sold a 3TGTE Ke20 not very long ago. he was simply elaborating on scotts post in regards to the fact hes had such a hard time selling his own car also, and if u didnt read toobs also mentioned u post it up on the rotary forums also.

u seem like a fair asshole so i wish you no luck what so ever in selling your car. poo head Razz

(now thats unconstructive)
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 15 April 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah so you are another person interested in buying a KE20? This thread exists for no other reason therefore you must be.

Whilst we are here perhaps a little English lesson might assist you in your further insult slinging on forums. Its spelt arsehole at least that is what I think you are trying to allude to. Please feel free to let me know what an asshole is. A hoofed animal with a hole in it per chance?

You have just got to love the way people stand up for "mates" on forums. Feet first and with no engagement of the brain. Perhaps there was some cognitive load in this particular instance; who knows.

I am sorry if you think I am a fair or harsh "asshole", but I do not think it reasonable to come into a for sale thread and call the car a "shitter". Especially as no time was taken to come and look at the car in the first place. This is a for sale thread so lets keep it that way and keep ill thought out insults for a more appropriate forum.

Please guys keep your insults at a minimum and do not bother posting if you are not interested in purchasing my lovely KE20.

Thanks for your input,
Simon

domasik wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 01:29

mate i think u owe toobs an apology as ur outburst is bullshit. his opinions are not only contructive but alsp based on experience after having owned and sold a 3TGTE Ke20 not very long ago. he was simply elaborating on scotts post in regards to the fact hes had such a hard time selling his own car also, and if u didnt read toobs also mentioned u post it up on the rotary forums also.

u seem like a fair asshole so i wish you no luck what so ever in selling your car. poo head Razz

(now thats unconstructive)

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 15 April 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And a very nice come back that is Treffynnon, Good luck with sale mate. Farreeee bump Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sat, 16 April 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sorry that my lazyiness with my spelling is getting up your shirt but i dont understand why. asshole is actually orginated from the yanks, in the same kind of way as gross. there are plently of others but i wont bother to bring them up. if spelling is such and issue for you maybe you should edit your post and specify that unless posters use 100% correct gramma and english then not to bother posting.

as for "sticking up for my mates" ive never even spoken to toobs in my life before. he is a respected figure on these forums and within the toymods club and he has also been around for a long time. toobs was no calling your car a peice of shit. now if u understood english then you would be able to properly interprate what he is actually saying in his post.

now your probably too arogant to understand that the type of people who he is reffering to in this post are those joe schmoes from the trading post ect who jsut want a runabout and have no real idea wat a ke20 is. they are not enthuisist such as the people affiliated with toymods or any other car club and they dont respect the true value of the car. to me this is a supportive comment, its a reality as well, which is why you are probably blowing up simply because the truth hurts.

so how do you actually contribute to the club? by the looks of things you have jsut signed up so u can buy and sell shit as you have not made a single contribution to these forums and you definatly havent made any find of financial contribution either. so far all you have done is blast one of the forums most respected members and your the kind of person hes talking about when he says this forum has turned to shit.

have fun spell checking my post.
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sat, 16 April 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give it a rest mate.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sat, 16 April 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fellas fellas please
shit let da man try n sell his car.
as at the moment it seems we need all the help we can get coz the ke20 market has died off as of late.

so again g/l wit da sale simon
have u had much interest?
ive hada lil bit but not enough as its still sittin in my drive way.

cheers scott
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sat, 16 April 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had another phone call tonight actually. Plenty of people have looked but they come expecting an immaculate body even though it states otherwise in the ad.

Have almost sold it on a couple of occasions, but there are too many tyre kickers out there. They talk the talk but when it gets down to it they really don't have the money.

Thanks and good luck with the sale of your KE20.

Thanks,
Simon

PMP020 wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 20:36

fellas fellas please
shit let da man try n sell his car.
as at the moment it seems we need all the help we can get coz the ke20 market has died off as of late.

so again g/l wit da sale simon
have u had much interest?
ive hada lil bit but not enough as its still sittin in my drive way.

cheers scott

treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Mon, 18 April 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Wed, 20 April 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Redwarf
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Thu, 21 April 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bump just for the fact of the "if you're not going to buy it, bugger off" argument.

I couldn't agree more.

Good luck from a fellow KE-er.

R
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Fri, 22 April 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Redwarf wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 22:47

Free bump just for the fact of the "if you're not going to buy it, bugger off" argument.

I couldn't agree more.

Good luck from a fellow KE-er.

R

Thanks mate. <bump>

Simon
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sun, 24 April 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FS: KE20 Corolla Sun, 24 April 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
treffynnon wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 20:06

Take your unconstructive opinions elsewhere.

I'm sorry if you took my post the wrong way, however, I was not trying to call your car a "shitter" rather I was trying to offer you some free advice.

If you do not care for my advice then feel free to hit the "ignore all posts by this user" button under my avatar.

Anyhow good luck with the sale and free bumpage.
treffynnon
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: SOLD: KE20 Corolla Sun, 24 April 2005 13:05 Go to previous message
SOLD!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB Rolling T-18 Shell
Next Topic:Ae86 Sprinter for sale SOLD ($1,500)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:23:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009044885635376 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.