Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
**new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 07 April 2005 08:37 Go to next message
hey i was wondering if any of the kexx corola owners would be interested in a cruise? i was overseas for the one in december.. so i'd love to see all the ke's gettin round sydney!! if ur interested let me kno n if any 1 has ideas on where we could cruiise that'd be great!! cheers

cruise is locked in for sunday july 10th so that should give every one plenty of time to get ready! meet homebush bay parking p6 at 10:30 where we will then cruise north through galstan gorge then on to the old pac run where we will find a spot to get lunch, talk etc. then turn around n head home after wat i am hoping to be a great day!

people interested so far: those definately coming have ** next to their name Very Happy

** dave_ke30
** Megz
** ke35 - 4AGZE
** sleepn ke70
** 74ROLLA
** ke35 sr20det
** explictseca
** COROLN

due to a clash with an offical toymods event the date has been changed to sunday 10th of july, same time but NEW location.. sorry for any inconvience caused

[Updated on: Mon, 04 July 2005 07:03]

Send a private message to this user    
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Thu, 07 April 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be up for it but I have to finish mine and get rego sorted Confused
syncro
Regular

October 2004
Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Fri, 08 April 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you didnt miss much at christmas! 3 cars i think, i usually spot more ke corollas than that on my way to work in the morning Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Sat, 09 April 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill be up for it, tho my corolla was off the road for the last event...
hey im always up for a trek
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Sat, 09 April 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, c'mon all you ke owners! lets get out there n show every one that old skool is still cool...
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Tue, 12 April 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i would be definately. But make it the end of may so my car will be done... PLEASE??
Michael
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: anyone interested in a kexx cruise?? Wed, 13 April 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea for sure if the cruise goes ahead... need more interest!!!!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 14 April 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill come for sure

lets get a list going

dave_ke30
Megz
toyrota (pending condition of car obviously)
domasik

anyone else? smt_007 im sure u wana come, u know u do hehe

if anyone else is interested jsut add ur name, dave_ke30 add the names to the original post make it easier to track
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 14 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i invisible?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Thu, 14 April 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
December i would probably have one by then Rolling Eyes, yes dom i would come Cool.

EMP2TG - your not invisible, you have people crowding around you when you pop the hood Very Happy .
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 15 April 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
organise it and i WILL come, ke35 or ke70, haha depending on when it happens....

i wish i could work faster and still do everything right... Razz

4agte here i come!!!

hey if it takes a REALLY long time i might have a ke20 to drive Cool
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 15 April 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

dave_ke30
Megz
domasik
EMP-2TG
ke35 - 4AGZE

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 15 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure its the end of MAY!! I want my engine in!! I'll see if i can get a few more mates to come with their rollas,
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 15 April 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably wont have time to have it orginised by the end of may anyhow.

sorry josh twas late and i missed ur post. but look

ur down now Very Happy

meh im brining my car watever condition its in hahahah
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Fri, 15 April 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lets start organising! ive added the people interested in the original post and im thinkin of a cruise to cronulla or somewhere..
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 16 April 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol tis all good Smile

galston gourge, wisemanns ferry oldpac
u know u want to Razz
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 16 April 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right on the money there josh, that sounds like an awsome idea, u do mean gaslton gorge (from honrsby) then old norther rd to wisemans then up the otehr side to old pac i hope. would be a very good cruise lets hope no one tries to be sickos and drift in the gorge last time nissanslivia went thru there they have like a 5 car pile up. not the safest roads but its all good, our steering boxes should hold up to the hairpins well enough Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 01:03]

chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 16 April 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be up for it.
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sat, 16 April 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am definately keen for this as I also missed the last one. car will be very average and im not sure what the condition will be like for the cruise, probably faded orange with pathes of grey allover, but whatever condition its in ill try get someone out to drive us. Otherwise if someones keen to give us a lift that would be much appreciated.

Also, I may have a good cruise route ill post up later from another cruise coming up, will be perfect it yous want twisties etc. and coming to the coast somewhere.

Peachey
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 17 April 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id like to make the cruise open to anyone also...
closed cruises suck nuts Mad
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: FREE BEER FOR SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS Sun, 17 April 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true that anyone and everyone is more than welcome to cruise along! no matter wat toyota you might be driving!
NeDiC
Regular

March 2005
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 19 April 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mine will be there, mine had a blown diff last time.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 19 April 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i have had a few set backs with my car looks like i'll be doing the conversion at the end of May. So it'll be finished around middle of June(If i'm lucky).
Anyway i should be still up for it,
So the list so Far:
dave_ke30
Megz
domasik
EMP-2TG
ke35 - 4AGZE
Peachey
chrizer
NeDiC
There's gotta be more!!
Michael
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 19 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know of a heap with 12a and 13b tubo's Razz .
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 19 April 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill prob get somthing going a before then, just a wek or 2 notice and see whats going on then
rolla23q
Regular

Banned user

May 2004
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 19 April 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there in my pink rolla or in my mates red 12a rotor ke30 sorry ill try my hardest to get mine finished i just got it sprayed and now puting it back together ill try and get it done b4 the cruise im lookin forward to it.

cheers julien

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Rolla23q/udata.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 13:37]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sat, 23 April 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on people we want more kexx corolla enthusiasts!!
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sat, 23 April 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anymore phots of the pink beast?
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 24 April 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u guys mind an AE93 joining this cruise?
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 24 April 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not at all.. the more the merrier
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kehamer's up if my cars on the road by then....almost certain that itll be ready mid may, but you never know....
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah my car should make it(i HOPE). Like kehamer it should be done in middle/late may but you never know!
MichaEL
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope so bad the 4agte is done by then!!!

everyday i work on it i wanna do something new, but it all takes time and money

sounds like itl b a good day
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i agree with you ke35-4agze it always comes down to damn money and time! I need more money!!
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah!! if only we had more money and new car parts were cheaper, then id b much happier Very Happy

btw call me James, if its easier that way

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 06:21]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN MONEY, Also i wish soccer wasn't so expensive($240 just for rego)!!
Yeah it was getting a bit annoying having to type it up everytime i go to reply.
Anyway back to it, NEED MORE PEOPLE FOR CRUISE!!
Michael

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 06:28]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 26 April 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep!

umm my mate will prob come along in a ae92 running a 4AGZE

(ae92_GZE from SRC)
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 01 May 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so have you piced a date for the run yet im keen as i just found the forum and cant wait to meet a few peoples keep me informed ... but im in for sure..
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Mon, 02 May 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COUNT ME IN!!!!
can it be officially on june 5th because my rego runs out on june 8th! hope too see heaps of the old skool rollas!

im definatly in add me to the list!
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Mon, 02 May 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for posting again but is it definatly to northern beaches?
i dont no if my diff will last that long :S
cronulla is alright but wereva yous choose i still wanna come just hope the date is definatly june 5th looks like most of our cars will be ready but after that mine will be off the rd damn rego!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt small car sunday on that day?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah change the date!! I want to make sure my car is definately done!
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: **NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice date change...

more time for parts to arrive, then get rego.

yes will be a good day!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats it good choic of date! I'll definately be there. That gives me roughly two months for mine to be finished, Thanks Dave
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also does someone want to get a picture of a map where we plan to go so everyone can see? I am sure it would help out a few people(Me being one of them).
Michael
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: **NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 03 May 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
june 26? o shit! hope i get rego!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 04 May 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah much better i guess
not sure if ill be there tho now
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 04 May 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How come JOsh? We need to get more people!!
MIchael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 04 May 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just lucky
i never know whats going on that far down the track
ill try to make it Confused
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: **updated** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 04 May 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright lets get some more interest going. We need more people!!
Anyone welcome to join cruise but lets get as many kexx corollas as possible!
Michael
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Wed, 04 May 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I'm getting close to being there, have to get my 20 reengineered to cover diff and seats plus fix a few more things and get some money together for rego....Anyone want to buy some commodore parts????
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 08 May 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP, go on get up there.
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Mon, 09 May 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be there for sure!
my corolla is up and running
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Mon, 09 May 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my ke35 is a maybe again, i talked to guys at gcg today and i maybe going for a better turbo Very Happy

theyl give me $500 trade-in on the 1 i got..

but im coming on this cruise neway, even in my ke70!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 07:33]

dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Mon, 09 May 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats good to hear josh!! ke35 4agte or ke70 stock its all good!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 10 May 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the more the better i say
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 10 May 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah more the merrier!
Michael
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Tue, 10 May 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to come and bring the schmicko KE70 along (reco interior, complete with bucket fronts seats Laughing , thremo fan, custom intake, rust...) but due to reasons beyond my control I have had my license suspended. Mad So I will have to wait for another time...

Cheers
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Thu, 12 May 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah count me in, only got a stocky ke70 but iam an avid fan of the ke series, cannot wait to see what people have done to thiers, looking to start a project car soon
sleepn_ke70
Regular

banned again

May 2005
Re: 26th june**NEW DETAILS** SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS (and anyone else interested in a cruise) Sun, 15 May 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
this looks like its gonna be a big turn out,is there gonna be a updated list? count me in,looks like there will be a few ke70s :):)Smile good stuff
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..
Next Topic:Dyno Day History lesson - Past Results (Revised)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:09:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092568397521973 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.