Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Very nice ta22 for sale with pics

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 06:01 Go to next message
Its time to let the old girl go, ive had my fun and since purchasing a new BA falcon ute i dont get much time to drive the old girl anymore. Basically its straight got a reasonable paint job in 2pak cobalt blue with a purple pearl over the top, simmons rims, retrimmed interior big sound system (optional) hrbrid 2t/3t engine and a heaps of other minor stuff. I need $5K minimum to consider selling it as a bought it for $6500 about a year ago from another member of the toymods club (Ruben Bachiller) The tyres are in great shape about 90% i think, minimal rust 5 speed manual, lowered,

The optional sound system consist of cd player 6" splits in the front 7"x10" 4 ways on the rear shelf and two 12" pioneer subs in boot running off two boss amps. I dont know what its worth but will finalise that if the car is going to get sold or not.

I realise the details listed hear are a little vague but i can't be bothered writing it all down so any other details can be provided if you want them just P.M. me or phone 0403135393 after 4PM mon-sat or anytime sunday.

Attachment: sideright.jpg
(Size: 95.11KB, Downloaded 1117 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pics of the interior?

any A/C?

Cheers
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i remember this car

its one the most beautiful 22's ive seen
i always thought that if he sold it id buy it but he sold it all of a sudden without telling anyone

from memory its go prelude seats ?

Ta
Mani
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill buy the mags of you.

jason
Anna
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a beautiful car. pity im only 15 and cant afford it. good luck on the sale
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try to get some pics up on the site mon or tues the front seats are prelude items other interior items include autotechnia steering wheel and gearnob/pedals, 5"tacho in factory slot with shift light, fire extinguisher tinted windows, lowered exhaust custom 3 core radiator limited slip diff, bigger fuel pump, good rubber seals, blah blah blah and heaps more call for details if you want im the slowest typer in the world so these message take me too long and i end up not being bothered to put all the stuff down.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 21 September 2003 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the car!

if could please tell me where abouts the minimal rust is located,

had the compression tested lately?

how much would you be looking at with out the stereo??
lorolla_80
Regular

July 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this car a few weeks ago, if i had the extra cash i wouldnt hesitate, it is very straight inside and out nice colour too.
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sam weeps slowly into his hands*

if i only had the cash...
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has one small buble (smaller than a 5cent piece) on the boonet front and another small bubble on the rail above the door in the the middle. maybe some others if you really look but i havent found any. none in the other normal spots though its pretty good really
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The price is $5k without stereo but i may be flexible on this price if the right uyer comes along i want to see it go off to a good home. The engine asn't had a compression test lately but i believe it to be in good nick ive managed to chase down some interior photos

Attachment: interior.jpg
(Size: 82.32KB, Downloaded 518 time(s))

darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

Attachment: interior2.jpg
(Size: 60.54KB, Downloaded 490 time(s))

Regular

July 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 22 September 2003 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys the car was always kept in the garage when I had it and it was well looked after and I know it is still the case..
This car was washed every weekend by me whenm I had it and it has some more good bits added to it since I had it.
It is a great buy and i would love to get it back but I am currently looking at my 86 cressida GLXI project smiliar to thunderbird1..Anyway This is a great car and you will have heaps of fun driving it.The rust is stuff all for a car that age and it is straight as.Its good to see that my baby has been kept well.Beleive me its is worth every cent as all you have to do is drive it around and it does turn heads.
Hoping it will go to a good home..
Cheers ONLINE

Dave_Harrington
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm, very very nice

whats under the bonnet?

do you have any more pics?

i might consider being your buyer!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One word HOT Shocked , how much are you asking stereo included?

this mite sound stupid but Turbo/non-turbo? Rolling Eyes

Cheers,

Rabbit

[Updated on: Tue, 23 September 2003 03:36]

chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance this baby will still be around early (jan/feb) next year?

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
engine is a 2t/3y hybrid
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see if i can answer all your questions in one. The engine as Oz_craig said is a 2t/3t hybrid meaning twin cam head on a i.8lt bottom running twin dellorto's and PULP. Its not a firebreathing monster but a good reliable torquey motor. It is non turbo. with stereo i want $6K+ its got 5 months rego left and ill service it and put new brake pads on it before it goes out the door. There is achance that it will be around jan/feb next year if i dont get the right price or fing a suitable person to sell it to. I want it to go to a good home with someone who will respect it a take care of it as i have. If i cant sell it on the toymods page ill have to put it in the trading post and then who knows who it may end up with. Confused
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 23 September 2003 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im was never a real fan of TA22's

but i love this one.
ive got a dude coming over to look at buying my car 2morrow. so pending that sale, i may be ringing you sometime in the very near future.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Thu, 25 September 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Check you PM's

Cheers rabbit Cool
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 26 September 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*BUMP*
Bboy_Sparx
Regular

October 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 28 September 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got pics of the engine bay?
How many KMs has the engine done?
Has it got an alarm?
You got specs of exhaust and springs?
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 28 September 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im really busy this week so what ill try to do is get a full list of mods including brands sizes etc for all mods and list them with a full list of pics befor next weekend. I was hoping for a little more interest in the car than ive got so ill go back to the drawing board and come up with a more complete list to help sell it
Bboy_Sparx
Regular

October 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 28 September 2003 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, looking forward to it
poida
Regular

July 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 30 September 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great car, if i wasnt going OS i would really consider it. good luck with the sale Surprised)
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Thu, 02 October 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested i sent you a pm, will call you this avo.
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Thu, 16 October 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, out of curiosity, is the car still for sale?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 17 October 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a few pics I've taken of this car in the past - Hope it helps a sale to a good home. Cool

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0027.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0029.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0022.jpg
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 17 October 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked I love it! Good luck with the sale!!!!

*edit*Its a good shot of my car in that side picture in the reflection, good work mt photographer Very Happy *edit*

[Updated on: Fri, 17 October 2003 04:12]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sat, 18 October 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just curious to know if the car is still for sale??
justin
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sat, 18 October 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for the delay in responding been real busy lately. The car is still for sale ive had a few genuine people look at it and a few time wasters but yes its still for sale until someone drops a deposit on it. any other info you want just send me a pm and we will see what we can do. thanks to all those who posted their support and for the additional photos! cheers Smile
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Mon, 20 October 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering were you live is Wollongong what state and area is it.

Jason
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Tue, 21 October 2003 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is in Wollongong, bout 1 2/2 hours south of Sydney, this is a very mice car went down to have a look at it, not a power house but not gutless either, the interior is awesome, the body needs some minor repairs but for the age of the are still very very straight.

Still trying to get the cash, Mad i hate banks.....
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 26 October 2003 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deposit taken on the car. all things going well it should be completely sold next weekend.
darlingc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sun, 02 November 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold sold sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rabz
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Thu, 14 April 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi how are you i just wanted to no if you still have the celica for sale i have been looking every were for one so plllz reply
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 15 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darlingc wrote on Sun, 02 November 2003 21:05

sold sold sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 15 April 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude have a look at the date its 2 years ago, how far back did you go to find this one or did you do a search.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Fri, 15 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, i own this now.
Stegs
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Very nice ta22 for sale with pics Sat, 16 April 2005 04:31 Go to previous message
dam, was waiting for something like this to come up, and when it does it's just a false alarm from a few years ago haha,
very nice car mate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1989 mz20 soarer
Next Topic:MZ10 SOARER + 1JZ-GTE *SOLD* YAY!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:21:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074219703674316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.