Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Fri, 15 April 2005 13:15 Go to next message
I am after the order from left to right of the coilpack in which the leads go on as my coil pack isn't number. Also i have changed my throttle body to a lager one and the new tps has 3 wires whereas the old 7mgte one has 4. One of those four is for the kick down switch for the auto to know when to drop back a gear when the throttle is in full potion. I need to know what colour wire this is? so i can chop it. The manual version of the 7mgte doesn't have the extra wire. If and could tell me what one is the kick down switch or what colour they have in a manaul 7mgte. Thanks in advance
  Send a private message to this user    
joecoolmk2
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Fri, 15 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, can't help ya, but good luck! what other mods are you gonna do or are you keepin' it simple?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Fri, 15 April 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KEEPING IT SIMPLE. I I HAVE ENOUGH TO KEEP ME HAPPY. MIGHT THROW A MICROTECH ON IT. I MAY PUT IT UP FOR SALE SOON
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Fri, 15 April 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overboostin007 wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 08:14

KEEPING IT SIMPLE. I I HAVE ENOUGH TO KEEP ME HAPPY. MIGHT THROW A MICROTECH ON IT. I MAY PUT IT UP FOR SALE SOON

all that work and you put less then a motec on it? anyway look here http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/index.h tml
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Fri, 15 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres is nbo kickdown switch on the tps

it is an idle contact

just gives an earth to the idl pin on the ecu when throttle is closed
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i to wire up a seperate wire as an earth? What is ur number maybe it'll be easier to talk over the phone
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWAP OVER THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR FROM THE 7M THROTTLE BODY TO THE NEW ONE AND PLUG IT IN.

THEN FOLLOW THE TSRM FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON RESETING IT
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't want to go back to a 7mgte one as my microtech is away getting repaired and i haven't put it in this car yet.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have done all that work now your cutting corners on an ecu?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a car show in 2 weeks. And the microtech won't be back before then. As for cutting corners i don't think so. Forking of $600 next week down the workshop doesn't seem cheap. Just trying to save a few bucks that isn't needed to be wasted
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sat, 16 April 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well to get it running put the 7m TPS on easy! and $600 for a ecu sounds dodgy!
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sun, 17 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't you read. I have sent away the micro tech and i have 600 to spend down at the workshop getting a few things done. You knock everyone. dude wake up to yourself
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TECH INFO NEEDED ON 7MGTE Sun, 17 April 2005 23:20 Go to previous message
Allan wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 17:48

SWAP OVER THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR FROM THE 7M THROTTLE BODY TO THE NEW ONE AND PLUG IT IN.

THEN FOLLOW THE TSRM FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON RESETING IT

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!!

Dan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Can a 3TG-TE run on a 2TGEU ECU
Next Topic:85 CORONA did they make an IRS wagon?? perhaps an avante?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 18:54:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050530433654785 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.