Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » do you drive better or worse when angry?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 12:07 Go to next message

Better while angry?[ 44 vote(s) ]
1.YES! 18 / 41%
2.NO!!!!! 26 / 59%

Im not shure about me, but I managed to scare someone while i was behind the wheel of a 3 tonne truck while pissed off who had previously rolled a JZA80 a few times without fuss a few months ago Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 12:11]

Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i dont really know, as i havent really had the chance to drive while angry yet, but ill take an educated guess and say worse Rolling
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 20:22

well, i dont really know, as i havent really had the chance to drive while angry yet, but ill take an educated guess and say worse Rolling

ditto, although i do get yelled at WHILE driving Razz

people, i drive a van, get over it, i wont race you.

Eldar.O.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
much worse... i was supremly pissed off one day and i ended up scratching the car while parking carelessly Mad
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when angry i drive faster and take more risks, but i guess im tapping into my natural ability to drive since havent had any accidents. . . . sorta
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I do dumb things when I get mad
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sat, 16 April 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tarkers wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 23:40

when angry i drive faster and take more risks

Yeah me to.
Have to learn to control the anger a bit better i think or i might end up losing the licence one day.OR WORSE.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 22:37

Eldar.O.

actually, now that i think of it, i have had the finger on the highway once Razz
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive best in a zen-like state of calm and complete, 110% concentration.

Of course, this rarely happens off the racetrack, coz regular driving JUST AIN'T THAT INTERESTING ! !

Drive either happy Smile or apathetic Yawn Cool . not angry . . . Mad Mad Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find that on double demerit long weekends, when I'm pretty anal about sticking to the limit, my mind is free to wander at such boring speeds. I find I'm a much better driver when I'm going a bit faster, because my full concerntration is on the road
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find i concentrate when i am at highest speeds a lot more and agree when angry you take more risks, but i find my reflexes improve.
I brake tested i guy in a rodeo behind me the other day he stopped. Was getting pretty close to the lights they changed orange and i thought i probably won't make it through but its gonna be pretty tight to stop, so launch on the brakes and the rodeo that had been tailgating for a couple of kays had to slam em on to, honest i pulled the car up from 60kmph in about 15-20m including reaction time, that pretty good for the rona, pretty much on par with what i did at the advanced driver taring course.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 08:11

EldarO wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 22:37

Eldar.O.

actually, now that i think of it, i have had the finger on the highway once Razz

ive lost count, was about 13+ before i stopped caring, people are pricks.

and its usually from women.

Eldar.O.
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driving when angry is the worst, thats how i ended up with 3 of my speeding fines, all when i was pissed off at something/someone and was driving too fast. Two of these times were the junkie window washers at the lights that continued to wash my windscreen after i'd told them no about 3 times. one i actually launched my car off the green light from 3 cars back and the speed/red light camera got me for 10k's over as i got to the intersection! i have to admit that the adrenalan aids massivly in concerntration and helps with car control but you take more risks,drive faster and do other stupid things that normally you wouldnt dream of doing.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
0-70 in what? 15metres? damn thats fast!
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driving when im angry is good

especially in the wet in the hills i tend to push harder and end up finding out how my car reacts to being thrown in at 100

your speeding fine was nothing....i was first in line at the lights and got done by the camera for 20 over the limit
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 11:06

I find that on double demerit long weekends, when I'm pretty anal about sticking to the limit, my mind is free to wander at such boring speeds. I find I'm a much better driver when I'm going a bit faster, because my full concerntration is on the road

so true, i'm always comfortable when i'm driving at my pace, other peoples pace scares me, they are going slower yet always manage to try and merge into my car and turn into stupid gaps.

although back on topic i'd say i'm a better driver when i'm in control and worse when i'm angry.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally when im pissed off i take out all my anger on the car which becomes a test of my skill and the cars limit. (i dont do this in traffic or residential areas) however its been 3mnths since i driven so maybe its changed now..........
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: do you drive better or worse when angry? Sun, 17 April 2005 10:51 Go to previous message
i try to settle down and not do anything stupid whilst on the road. There's a place a mate and i go to for a little bit of hooning (empty outside carpark) and just do some stupid things there like take it out on the car like burnouts. Last time i was there was last friday, i always make it up to her Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 17 April 2005 10:53]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:tas old school car club
Next Topic:10000 registered users....congratulations toymods
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:28:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092051029205322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.