Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 18Rc-complete w/ loom, aircon (SA) can test drive running

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
18Rc-complete w/ loom, aircon (SA) can test drive running Wed, 11 December 2002 15:57 Go to next message
Hey, just letting you know i'll be taking out the 18RC in about a month, if anyone in adelaide is interested in the complete running motor with full complete loom, running gear and a/c compressor+condensor.. is 100% reliable in the ra28 and has 4-2-1 extractors, new leads+coil, i am unsure of how many k's its done but starts every time and has never overheated or brokedown. runs extremely well and you can see/test it running if you were seriously keen. Always well maintained, and only going to head to the shed if no one's interested. Standard clutch included. Great for a RA celica or Corona shell in need of running motor. very tough engine never misses a beat.
$250 ono
Fat_tonez01@hotmail.com Email me if you wana know more..

Peace
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: 18Rc-complete w/ loom, aircon (SA) can test drive running Thu, 12 December 2002 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Will you sell all the Air Con Bits from under the dash to the condenser and hoses.
My mob. is 0412 960762
George
  Send a private message to this user    
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18Rc-complete w/ loom, aircon (SA) can test drive running Thu, 12 December 2002 15:22 Go to previous message
Hey George, Sorry man but im mostly only interested in SA buyers... and i mite keep those parts on the car just in case A/c is ever re-installed.. But whoknows, maybe in a months time i wont want it.
Sorry bro
Catcha

Guy

Previous Topic:W58 plus 2.4L EFI $350
Next Topic:FS/Expressions of Interest: 4AGE 88kw TVIS FWD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 07:26:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053820610046387 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.