Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:00 Go to next message
Its that time of year again, where we get a whole bunch of idiot n00bs sign up and dont research anything, make posts with no actual point or information for anyone to be able to help them.
I thought id just point it out.

Thank you
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup

must be when noobs get their p's
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im only new to the whole car thing so i thought i might TRY and get some advise from people to help me out.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piggy wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 22:05

im only new to the whole car thing so i thought i might TRY and get some advise from people to help me out.

Nobody mentioned you..... Guilty? Laughing
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its school holidays in nsw
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh.. so that gives them plenty of time to re-live their fast and the furious dvd's
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own the dvd..... Embarassed
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some (not all) are just trying to get into cars, its not as if, anyone here was born with the knowledge

my 2c
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vic is going back from holidays tomoz so yeah.... who cares there tryn too learn something gotta admit this page is a good read only if u could take it too the crapper n read it.. Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 22:42

I own the dvd..... Embarassed

yeah, you were 2003's crop..
i understand they are trying to learn about cars.. they could at least take the initiative to learn a little bit themselves
its like getting a car.. but your too stupid to know where the door handle is... so you come on here and make a post

"hi, ive got a car.. but I dont know where the door handle is.. I havent actually tried pulling any of the lever looking parts on the car, I thought id be a neusense and ask here instead. And even if someone manages to help me, ill probably come here tomorrow and ask where the ignition is so i can put the key in it.. again, without telling you the type of car i own...."
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's always people who know more about cars than other people and willing to help out (samQ, i still owe you one!), and there's always a bunch of people who are willing to learn.

0.02c
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 23:17

"hi, ive got a car.. but I dont know where the door handle is.. I havent actually tried pulling any of the lever looking parts on the car, I thought id be a neusense and ask here instead. And even if someone manages to help me, ill probably come here tomorrow and ask where the ignition is so i can put the key in it.. again, without telling you the type of car i own...."

Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Its that time of year again Sun, 17 April 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 08:04

Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 23:17

Laughing

that pretty much sums up the people us long timers get frutrated by (and either ridicule, or don't dignify with a response)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Its that time of year again Mon, 18 April 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god, this thread has been done before... do a search if you want to whinge Rolling Eyes

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Its that time of year again Mon, 18 April 2005 01:21 Go to previous message
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 11:11

god, this thread has been done before... do a search if you want to whinge Rolling Eyes

tell me about it, damn noobs who dont search Rolling Eyes Surprised Laughing

on another unrelated topic-

MY NU SORAR HAS TURBOE N WHEN I ACCEL-R-8 I HEER A WHINING NOIZE IZ DAT NORML?

KTHX
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Soarers and overheating
Next Topic:need as much 18RG info as possible
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 05:51:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047268867492676 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.